2,600 Solar engineers are needed in Malaysia by 2020 which means good prospects in studying Electrical & Electronic Engineering
According to a report in Bernama today, Malaysia will need 2,600 solar engineers by 2020. Below are the main points of the report.
- To emerge as the third largest global producer of solar cells, Malaysia will need 2,600 solar engineers in the field of electrical and electronics by 2020, according to Human Resources Minister Datuk Seri Dr S. Subramaniam during the National Seminar Solar Technology 2012 event held yesterday.
- Presently, China and Germany lead in the global production of solar cells. Malaysia aspires to be the 3rd leading country by 2020 by producing 17% of the global output.
- He said the development of the solar industry in this country is an economic sector that has the support of the ministry and government agencies.
- To date, Malaysia has now foreign companies investing in the photovoltaic filed such as AUO Sunpower Solar Inc., in Malacca.
- Datuk Seri Dr S. Subramaniam hopes that trainees will focus on the good employment opportunities in this sector.
EduSpiral Consultant Services- Your Personal Online Education Advisor
Established since 2009, EduSpiralConsultantServices helps provide information and counselling on courses and universities in Malaysia. EduSpiral Consultant Services also represents Northampton University, UK, MDIS Singapore and Hong Kong Polytechnic University.
EduSpiral Consultant Services represents the best colleges and universities in Malaysia offering a wide range of choices for students to choose from. These colleges and universities offer value for money in the quality of education and excellent facilities that you get.
These universities and colleges are chosen by EduSpiral because they represent the best in their fields in Malaysia and affordable. EduSpiral provides in-depth information and counseling on their courses so that students are able to make the right choice.
If you are still not sure what to study, please contact us and we will send you a free EduSpiral Career Assessment Form.
Please contact us for more details.
- Whatsapp: +601111408838
- Wechat/Line: EduSpiral88
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/eduspiral
- Youtube: www.youtube.com/eduspiral
- Follow EduSpiral: www.twitter.com/eduspiral
- Be my friend:www.facebook.com/eduspiral1
- Like EduSpiral:www.facebook.com/eduspiralcs
- Message me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please fill up the form for more information. If you do not give your mobile number or full name as in IC, your query will not be answered. Please make sure you give a correct email address and check your email including the SPAM or JUNK email folder within 48 hours as we will email you the information.
Posted on September 21, 2012, in Choosing the right course, Engineering, Job Outlook, The best jobs and tagged Engineering, solar engineering, solar engineers. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.