Top 10 Reasons to improve your English & Mandarin
- A study by research organisation Euromonitor International for the British
Council states that the learning of the English language could increase the earning power of individuals in developing countries by approximately 25%. (The Star Newspaper) Professional recruitment consultancy Robert Walters Malaysia country manager Sally Raj said English language proficiency could increase personal earning power.
- USA is the no. 1 economy in the world and China is no. 2. (cnn.money.com) Bilingual graduates have the advantage to work in multinational companies in China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, etc and be able to
communicate with their bosses in the USA or UK as well as their customers and staff in Mandarin.
- Having a good command of Mandarin exposes people to culture and heritage, as well as facilitating dealings with Asia’s economy powerhouse, China. It increases your job mobility worldwide.
- Having a good command of the English language helps you to perform better in the scholarship interview so that you can secure it.
- Scientific research, law reviews & journals, reports and business are written and conducted in English.
- Manpower Staffing Services (M) Sdn Bhd country manager Sam Haggag said it was widely recognised that fluency in the English language was a prerequisite to getting a job. “Employees with good English communication skills tend to be more confident and thus representing the organisation better, putting the organisation in a positive light. Therefore, these employees are able to gain higher positions in the organisation,” he said.
- Accenture Human Resources Lead for Malaysia Chua Chai Ping said while English was one of the main languages used in institutions of higher learning and businesses worldwide, employers were facing difficulties finding local graduates with an adequate standard of English proficiency.
Therefore, if you have a good command of the English language, it is easier for you to secure a job.
- Many graduates are weak in English but good in Mandarin, however, if they are good in both languages, they have the double advantage being able to communicate with a wide audience in the business world. This will naturally increase demand for you from employers with a higher salary.
- If you cannot find a job anywhere, you can always teach English or Mandarin. Job is secured.
- You have access to a wider range of knowledge, culture, people and relationships.
EduSpiral Consultant Services– Your Personal Online Education Advisor
Established since 2009, EduSpiral Consultant Services helps provide information and counselling on courses and universities in Malaysia, Singapore and Ireland. EduSpiral Consultant Services also represents a top UK university, Northumbria University and Hong Kong Polytechnic University.
EduSpiral Consultant Services represents the best colleges and universities in
Malaysia offering a wide range of choices for students to choose from. These colleges and universities offer value for money in the quality of education and excellent facilities that you get.
These universities and colleges are chosen by EduSpiral because they represent the best in their fields in Malaysia and affordable. EduSpiral provides in-depth information and counseling on their courses so that students are able to make the right choice. Students interested to find out more how to change their lives and to change the world please contact us.
Please contact us for more details.
- Whatsapp: 016-331 8431
- Follow EduSpiral: www.twitter.com/eduspiral
- Be my friend: www.facebook.com/eduspiral1
- Like EduSpiral: www.facebook.com/eduspiralcs
- Message me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Skype with me: email@example.com
- Welcome to my home: www.eduspiral.com.my
Please fill up the form for more information. Incomplete forms will not be answered.