Find out more about your future at UCSI University’s Open Day on November 30 and December 1, 2013
UCSI University Open Days on Saturday, November 30 and Sunday, December 1, 2013
Academic Talks and Lab Workshops during UCSI University Open Days
Students are often confused about what to study after SPM, UEC or STPM, therefore, it is important to explore your interests and listen to professors sharing about what they will study in the particular course. This will help give you an idea into what course would best suit you.
UCSI University has organised their first Open Day for students to take a peek into the excellent facilities available on their campus. The Open Days will have talks by academics and lab workshops to give you an idea of what course would suit you best. UCSI offers a wide variety of courses that are accredited by MQA and other professional bodies for you to choose from.
Many people will provide you with information so it will be good to use a notebook to write down all the information and how you feel about the campus. After going for a few universities’ Open Days, then compare the notes.
Visiting the campus also helps you to get a “feel” of the campus life and culture. Look at the facilities and the surrounding area to see if there are restaurants, hypermarkets, banks, transportation, and other amenities. You will find that these are important to you when you are a student.
Without a car, you don’t want to study at a university where you have to walk a mile away to eat or to find a bank.
With more than 27 years of educational excellence and 15,000 students, UCSI University provides a solid education at an affordable price.
For more details of UCSI University’s Open Day please fill in the form below:
COURSES OFFERED AT UCSI UNIVERSITY
- Foundation in Arts
- Foundation in Science
- ADP & Canada
- MBA (Blue Ocean Strategy)
- MBA Oil & Gas Management
- MSc Logistics Management
- M. Public Policy
- BA (Hons) Accounting
- BA (Hons) Accounting & Finance
- Bachelor of Financial Economics (Hons)
- BBA (Hons) Islamic Banking & Finance
- BSc (Hons) Actuarial Science and Finance
- BSc (Hons) Finance & Investment
- BA (Hons) Business Administration
- BA (Hons) Logistics Management
- BA (Hons) Marketing
- BBA (Hons) Oil & Gas Management
- BSc (Hons) Actuarial Science
- Dip in Logistics Management
- Diploma in Management
- ACCA Professional Scheme
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY COURSES
- MSc Technopreneurship
- BSc (Hons) Business Information Systems
- BSc (Hons) Computing
- BSc (Hons) Mobile Computing
- Dip Information Technology
- MSc Electrical Engineering
- BEng (Hons) Chemical Engineering
- BEng (Hons) Civil Engineering
- BEng (Hons) Communication & Electronic Engineering
- BEng (Hons) Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- BEng (Hons) Mechanical Engineering
- BEng (Hons) Mechatronic Engineering
- Beng (Hons) Petroleum Engineering
- Dip Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Dip. Engineering (Materials Science)
ARCHITECTURE & INTERIOR DESIGN COURSES
- BA (Hons) Interior Architecture
- BSc (Hons) Architectural Technology
- Dip Architectural Studies
- Dip Interior Architecture
SOCIAL SCIENCE COURSES
- BA (Hons) English Language & Communication
- BA (Hons) Mass Communication
- BA (Hons) Psychology
- MMus in Performance Studies
- BMus (Hons) Classical Music
- BMus (Hons) Contemporary Music
- Foundation in Music
- BA (Hons) Early Childhood Education
- BA (Hons) Education & English
ART & DESIGN COURSES
- BCA (Hons) 3D Animation Design
- BA (Hons) Fashion Design with Marketing
- Diploma in Fashion Design
- Diploma in Graphic Design
- Diploma in 3D Animation Design
HOSPITALITY & TOURISM MANAGEMENT COURSES
- Dip. Hotel Management
- Dip. Culinary Arts
MEDICINE & HEALTH SCIENCE COURSES
- Doctor of Medicine
- BN (Hons) Nursing
- Dip Nursing
- MSc (Anti-Aging, Regenertive Medicine & Medical Aesthetics)
PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES COURSES
- MSc Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- MSc Pharmaceutical Technology
- Bpharm (Hons) Pharmacy
APPLIED SCIENCE COURSES
- MSc Applied Sciences, by Research
- MSc Biotechnology
- MSc Biotechnology with Business Management
- MSc Food Science
- MSc Food Science with Business Management
- BSc (Hons) Biotechnology
- BSc (Hons) Food Science & Nutrition
EduSpiral Consultant Services- Your Personal Online Education Advisor
Established since 2009, EduSpiral Consultant Services helps provide information and counselling on courses and universities in Malaysia. EduSpiral Consultant Services also represents MDIS Singapore and Hong Kong Polytechnic University.
for students to choose from. These colleges and universities offer value for money in the quality of education and excellent facilities that you get.
These universities and colleges are chosen by EduSpiral because they represent the best in their fields in Malaysia and affordable. EduSpiral provides in-depth information and counseling on their courses so that students are able to make the right choice.
If you are still not sure what to study, please contact us and we will send you a free EduSpiral Career Assessment Form.
Please contact us for more details.
- Whatsapp: +601111408838
- Wechat/Line: EduSpiral88
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/eduspiral
- Foursquare: www.foursquare.com/eduspiral
- Youtube: www.youtube.com/eduspiral
- Follow EduSpiral: www.twitter.com/eduspiral
- Be my friend: www.facebook.com/eduspiral1
- Like EduSpiral: www.facebook.com/eduspiralcs
- Message me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.eduspiral.com
Please fill up the form for more information. If you do not give your mobile number or full name as in IC, your query will not be answered. Please make sure you give a correct email address and check your email including the SPAM or JUNK email folder within 48 hours as we will email you the information.
Posted on November 28, 2013, in Career Choices, Choosing the right course, Choosing the right university, Study in Malaysia, UCSI University and tagged Open Day, Study in Malaysia, ucsi university, UCSI University Open Days, What to study after ALevels, What to study after SPM, what to study after STPM, What to study after UEC?. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.