Robert Walters Malaysia Salary Survey 2013
Robert Walters, one of the world’s leading specialist professional recruitment consultancies, launched its annual 2013 Global Salary Survey on 28 February 2013. Now in its 14th edition, the annual Robert Walters Global Salary Survey is the most comprehensive review of global recruitment trends, career insights and salary levels available.
Key findings for Malaysia:
Overview of 2012
- Growing number of multinational firms setting up Asian business centres in Malaysia created job opportunities for HR, IT and finance and accounting professionals;
- Banking and financial services organisations looking to hire more revenue generators sought experienced wealth managers and recruited actively in consumer banking;
- Candidates with niche skill sets such as shared services professionals and business partners within HR were sought-after by multinationals entering the country, following the government’s push for foreign investment initiatives.
Outlook for 2013
- Although banks are expected to be extra cautious with recruitment, demand will still remain for critical front office revenue-generating roles as well as compliance and risk specialists;
- Within IT, the entrance of more multinationals into Asia is likely to create more opportunities for candidates with international experience, in particular those skilled in software development, Oracle specialisation and SAP consulting;
- Hires in oil and gas firms are likely to be driven by external factors such as changing project requirements and relaxed Malaysian government policies on foreign investments;
- Supply planning, warehousing and production and facility managers will be in high demand as companies move logistics functions in-house to ease operational costs
You can download the Robert Walters Malaysia Salary Survey 2013 detailing the salaries of the various types of jobs in Malaysia Robert Walters Malaysia.
EduSpiral Consultant Services– Your Personal Online Education Advisor
and universities in Malaysia, Singapore and Ireland. EduSpiral Consultant Services also represents MDIS Singapore and Hong Kong Polytechnic University.
EduSpiral Consultant Services represents the best colleges and universities in Malaysia offering a wide range of choices for students to choose from. These colleges and universities offer value for money in the quality of education and excellent facilities that you get. These universities and colleges are chosen by EduSpiral because they represent the best in their fields in Malaysia and affordable.
EduSpiral provides in-depth information and counseling on their courses so that students are able to make the right choice. Students interested to find out more how to change their lives and to change the world please contact us. Please contact us for more details.
- Whatsapp: 016-331 8431
- Follow EduSpiral: www.twitter.com/eduspiral
- Be my friend: www.facebook.com/eduspiral1
- Like EduSpiral: www.facebook.com/eduspiralcs
- Message me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Skype with me: email@example.com
- Welcome to my home: www.eduspiral.com.my
Please fill up the form for more information. If you do not give your mobile number or full name as in IC, your query will not be answered. Please make sure you give a correct email address and check your email including the SPAM or JUNK email folder within 48 hours as we will email you the information.
Posted on February 4, 2014, in Job Outlook, Salary Report and tagged Robert Walters Global Salary Survey, Robert Walters Malaysia Salary Survey 2013, Robert Walters Salary Survey 2013. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.