Best Human Resource Management jobs in demand in Malaysia
For more information contact 01111408838
Talent Managers – Organisations are facing bench strength issues as they look at the skills and readiness of potential successors to move into leadership roles. As a result, they are recruiting talent management professionals.
Compensation and Benefits Managers – Employers are recruiting C&B Managers in order to implement an effective compensation strategy.
HR Business Partners – Businesses want HR expertise working alongside business leaders in order to attract the best talent and retain the existing workforce.
Organisational Development – Change management has fuelled the need to recruit organisational development professionals.
Head of Human Resources – Organisations are investing in professionals with strategic implementation skills.
New jobs and departmental restructures have fuelled vacancy activity for human resources professionals. Organisations are looking at more cost cutting measures and therefore prefer human resources professionals with a consultation background since their skills are more versatile and strategic, allowing them to implement a strategic HR program as opposed to engaging a consulting firm to do so.
Study Human Resource Management at Top Private Universities in Malaysia
Human Resource personnel participate in activities of the company related to recruiting and hiring, training and development of staff, determining staff compensation and benefits, employee relations including handling grievances, ensuring occupational health and safety, and other activities geared towards strengthening their organization’s entire workforce.
In an effort to improve morale and productivity and limit job turnover, human resources managers also help their firms effectively use employee skills, provide training opportunities to enhance those skills, and boost the employees’ satisfaction with their jobs and working conditions. As the global marketplace continues to expand, experts in human resources management will continue to be in ever-increasing demand.
A good university in Malaysia will prepare graduates with the necessary knowledge and skills to succeed in the area of human resource management. Top human resource specialists are paid very high salaries in Malaysia.
In order to succeed in the competitive human resources industry, students must choose the best universities in Malaysia to study. The best university doesn’t necessarily mean the most expensive. Students should choose the right university that fits them which has a good reputation for business programs, excellent facilities, top lecturers and an English-speaking student environment.
The Best Universities in Malaysia for a Top Rate Education in Human Resource Management
Students after SPM or O-Levels can go for the Foundation in Arts or Foundation in Business at top private universities in Malaysia before continuing on to the 3-year degree in Human Resource Management. You will need at least 5 credits in the relevant subjects to enter a Foundation course.
- Top ranked private universities in Malaysia offering the best Foundation in Arts programme are Taylor’s University, KDU University College Utropolis Glenmarie, UCSI University, HELP University, HELP College of Arts & Technology and KDU College Damansary Jaya.
- Outstanding private universities in Malaysia for the Foundation in Business programmes are Heriot-Watt University Malaysia, Taylor’s University, Asia Pacific University, Curtin University Sarawak, First City University College, Berjaya University College of Hospitality & Nilai University
- Malaysia’s outstanding private universities for students after SPM or O-Levels to study the Diploma in Business Administration are Taylor’s University, UCSI University, Asia Pacific University, HELP University, KDU University College Utropolis Glenmarie, KDU University College Penang and First City University College.
- Top college in Malaysia for the Diploma in Business Administration is HELP College of Arts & Technology.
Students who have completed a Pre-University course in Malaysia such as Foundation, STPM, A-Levels, SAM, AUSMAT, MUFY, CPU, etc may enter into the Human Resource Management Degree Year 1 should they meet the relevant entry requirements of the particular university.
- Leading private universities and colleges in Malaysia to study Human Resource Management or HRM degree courses are Heriot-Watt University Malaysia, Taylor’s University, HELP University, Asia Pacific University, KDU University College and HELP College of Arts & Technology
EduSpiral Consultant Services- Your Personal Online Education Advisor
students to choose from. These colleges and universities offer value for money in the quality of education and excellent facilities that you get.
These universities and colleges are chosen by EduSpiral because they represent the best in their fields in Malaysia and affordable. EduSpiral provides in-depth information and counseling on their courses so that students are able to make the right choice.
If you are still not sure what to study, please contact us and we will send you a free EduSpiral Career Assessment Form.
Please contact us for more details.
- WhatsApp: +601111408838
- Wechat/Line: EduSpiral88
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/eduspiral
- Foursquare: www.foursquare.com/eduspiral
- Youtube: www.youtube.com/eduspiral
- Follow EduSpiral: www.twitter.com/eduspiral88
- Be my friend: www.facebook.com/eduspiralsik
- Like EduSpiral: www.facebook.com/eduspiralcs
- Message me: email@example.com
- Website: www.eduspiral.com
Please fill up the form for more information. If you do not give your mobile number or full name as in IC, your query will not be answered. Please make sure you give a correct email address and check your email including the SPAM or JUNK email folder within 48 hours as we will email you the information.