Top 10 Private Colleges in Malaysia
Best Colleges in Malaysia in their various fields of study
For more information contact 01111408838
Students who are not sure of what to study after SPM can contact EduSpiral Consultant Services to help guide you to choose the right course and university. There are many Pre-University or Diploma programmes that you can go for after SPM so it can be confusing for you to choose the right one.
Choosing the right college in Malaysia can be confusing and depends on a lot of factors like your budget, results, passion, skills and career goals. Students interested on how to choose the best universities in Malaysia for the particular courses like the ones below can contact me for more information:
For more information on the top private universities and colleges in Malaysia, Whatsapp 01111408838
Please fill up the Form below and I will WhatsApp you and provide you with sound advise on how to choose the best private university or college in Malaysia to study at. If you do not give your mobile number or full name as in IC, your query will not be answered. Our knowledgeable & experienced courselor will send you a message on WhatsApp & provide assistance from there.
Top 10 Private Colleges in Malaysia
Every college and course in Malaysia is different and each student wants different things to fit their education and career goals. Additionally, there are hundreds of private colleges in Malaysia offering a wide range of Diploma & Pre-University courses. Students after SPM or O-Levels will almost certainly need to decide what is most important to you. Therefore, EduSpiral Consultant Services have come up with a list of Top Private Colleges in Malaysia in order to help students to make the right choice.
A list of the top private colleges in Malaysia.
- Taylors College
- KDU Penang University College
- KDU College Damansara Jaya
- UCSI College
- YTL International College of Hotel Management
- KDU College Damansara Jaya
- HELP College of Arts & Technology
- Saito College
- Point College
- Reliance College
- INTI International College Subang
Some of the Best Pre-University & Degree Programmes to Study in Malaysia
Pre-University Programmes in Malaysia
- Pre-University (Pre-U) Programmes in Malaysia
- Australian Matriculation
- Foundation Programmes
- Foundation in Science
- Foundation in Arts
- Foundation in Business Management
- Foundation in Computing & Information Technology
- Foundation in Engineering
- Foundation in Communication & Media Studies
- Foundation in Design
- Foundation in Architecture & Natural Built Environment
Engineering and Built Environment Courses in Malaysia
- Mechatronic engineering
- Civil engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering or Aeronautical Engineering
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
- Materials engineering
- Applied Geology
- Quantity Survey
Computing and Information Technology Courses in Malaysia
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Information Technology with Database Administration
- Software Engineering
- Computer science or computer engineering
- Information systems security
- Mobile Computing
- Games Development
- Intelligent Systems
- Computer System Engineering
- Business Information Systems
- Business Computing with E-Commerce
Applied and Health Sciences in Malaysia
- Food science
- Nutrition with Wellness
- Biomedical Science
- Aquatic Science
Business Courses in Malaysia
- Accounting & Finance
- Accounting & Finance with Internal Audit
- Accounting & Finance with Forensic Accounting
- Accounting & Finance with Taxation
- Management & Marketing
- Actuarial Science
- Business Administration
- Business Management
- Business Administration
- Banking & Finance
- Finance & Investment
- Finance & Investment
- FOREX & Investment
- Investment & Risk Management
- International Business
- International Business Management
- Entrepreneurship & Marketing
- Finance & Marketing
- Public Relations & Marketing
- Human Resource Management
- Logistics Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Media Marketing
- Advertising & Brand Management
- Branding & Advertising
Social Science Courses in Malaysia
- Mass Communication
- Marketing Communications
- Film Studies
- Media Studies
- Public Relations
- Entertainment Arts
- Social Media Marketing
Design Courses in Malaysia
- Multimedia Design
- Interactive Design
- 3D Animation
- Fashion design with marketing
- Textile & Fashion Design
- Product design
- Transport Design
- CGI & Digital Effects
- Visual Effects
- Entrepreneurial design
- Interior Design
- Interior Architecture
- Graphic Design
- Fashion Design
Hospitality and Culinary Arts Courses in Malaysia
Education and Music Courses in Malaysia
Common Factors on How to Choosing Top Universities and Colleges in Malaysia
- Is the course popular at that college or university?
- Quality/reputation/ranking of the private college or university in Malaysia
- Relevant awards & achievements of the university
- Are the courses recognised and approved by the Ministry of Education Malaysia and the relevant external bodies?
- Are the courses accredited by the Malaysian Qualifications Audit (MQA)?
- Are the degree programmes recognised or accredited by the relevant professional bodies such as the Malaysian Medical Association, Lembaga Arkitek Malaysia (LAM), Malaysian Pharmacy Board, Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA), Board of Engineers Malaysia (BEM), etc.
- Type of programme (local degree, UK Dual Award degree, 3+0 UK or Australian degree, 4+0 American degree, degree transfer programme, etc)
- Do the degree programmes have exemptions from professional bodies such as ACCA, ICAEW, CIMA, Chartered Institute of Banking, CFA, etc.
- Do they have Internship and co-op programs during the diploma or degree?
- Check the Entry requirements (Branch campuses in Malaysia have higher entry requirements)
- Subjects offered in the Pre-University (Pre-U) Programme. Do they help you to achieve your undergraduate academic goals. Does the subject combinations allow you to enter your university and degree of choice.
- Do they have enough students to start a class?
- How many students do they have studying that course at that university?
- What is the duration of the Pre-University (Pre-U), Foundation, Diploma or Degree Programme?
- Does the college or university have a dedicated department to assist students for the overseas university and scholarship applications?
- Does the college have regular visits from overseas universities so that you can expose yourself to the various universities and ask questions?
- Quality of lecturers. What are their qualifications? How many years of experience in teaching?
- Faculty contact/classes taught by full-time qualified & experienced faculty. What is the faculty to student ration?
- Ask your friends who have studied there for their opinion. Ask your friends who are currently studying there as well.
- How much money do I have to pay for the course and cost of living? Ask your parents. Note that you will need to have enough to pay the tuition fees as well as your cost of living. (tuition, hostel, food, transportation, etc.)
- How much are the tuition fees? Does it include the external exam fees and other fees?
- Financial assistance (Scholarships, PTPN Loan, EPF withdrawal, MARA Loan, etc)
- Campus resources (labs, libraries, wifi, computer access, sports facilities, etc.)
- How much is on-campus accommodation?
- How much is off-campus accommodation? Note that it might be cheaper to find off campus accommodation on your own with friends. Is the accommodations near eateries, banks, entertainment, public transportation, etc.?
- What is the student culture at the university? (English-speaking environment, ambitious, serious about studies, lifestyle or party university, etc) The language spoken mostly at the college by the students may also matter if you don’t know Mandarin or BM or English. If most of the students speak Mandarin at that university then it will not help you to improve your English. Having a good command of the English language helps you to get good jobs and promotions.
- What are the Extra-curricular activities available? (Student organisations, clubs, sports, etc.)
- Student support services. Does the university have a dedicated department to handle students’ welfare and emotional well-being.
- Intake dates
- Public vs. Private (STPM is tougher and choice of course & university is determined by the government)
- Does the university organise job fairs regularly to expose students to the future employers so that you can get a job easily.
Common Factors in Choosing the Best College or University for the Pre-University Programme in Malaysia
Here’s a list of common criteria in choosing a top private university in Malaysia for the Pre-University (Pre-U) Programme:
- What type of university do I like? (Large, medium, small, city, suburbs, or outer city) Some people like small universities where you get a community feel while others like large university campuses where they get to meet lots of people.
- The size of the university also matters to some people as some prefer a small and friendly university environment where you know everyone’s names. Some may prefer a medium sized university where there are more students to interact with and more facilities to use like a bigger library, student centre, computer labs etc.
- In large universities you might feel lost but there will be more facilities like a football field, gym, swimming pool, basketball courts, etc. You just need to understand your personality and then choose the type of university that fits you.
- If you are a sports person, you might want to find one with a football field, basketball courts, gym or swimming pool.
- Safety at the university campus and community.
- Know yourself, if you like city life, don’t choose a university far away from the city even though the facilities are great. However, if you have a discipline problem in having too much fun, studying away from the city may be a good choice
- What are the facilities and resources offered at the university? – engineering labs, computer labs, computers, science labs, sports facilities, student centre, job placement centre, etc. Note – You should expect to get what you pay for.
- If you like sports, you may not want to choose a university without a basketball court or gym.
- Is it near public transportation? This is important if you do not have transportation.
Talk to the Best Education Consultant in Malaysia to Help you Make the Right Choice in your Studies
Choosing a course to study after SPM is not a science, it is a process. Students in Malaysia need to talk to the right education counselors so that you get the right information to help you in making this life-changing decision.
Ask the right Education Counselors in Malaysia to help you. Would you ask a Doctor on how to repair your car? Or would you ask a mechanic for medical advise? Although this sounds ridiculous, but many students do listen to advise from young and inexperienced counselors from universities, colleges or agents’ offices. Talking to an experienced education advisor in Malaysia would help you to navigate through this confusing time of choosing the best course that fits you.
Experienced education counselors are able to analyse your interests, personality and exam results to help you make a list of possible courses for consideration. EduSpiral Consultant Services staff have more than 15 years experience in counseling students. Having worked in the private education industry, we have in-depth knowledge of each private university and college in what they are good at.
EduSpiral Consultant Services has worked with our partner universities and colleges for many years while the counselors at the private universities or agents’ offices change every few years therefore they would not have the in-depth knowledge of the courses and the university that they are working at.
At EduSpiral Consultant Services, I have worked in the private higher education industry in Malaysia for more than 15 years advising students with facts and evidence on how to choose the right course after SPM. You should carefully think about what are the options available to you. To choose the best course that fits you, students may fill up our EduSpiral Career Assessment form for evaluation.
The EduSpiral Career Assessment form is a simple form designed by us that gathers information from students after SPM, O-Levels, UEC, STPM or A-Levels in order to assess their aptitude helping us to determine the most suitable course and career progression.
EduSpiral Consultant Services – Your Online Education Advisor
EduSpiral Consultant Services is a full-service educational counseling & planning firm that guides students from across Malaysia to help them choose the right course and university.
EduSpiral Consultant Services represents the best colleges and universities in Malaysia offering a wide range of choices for students to choose from. These colleges and universities offer value for money in the quality of education and excellent facilities that you get.
These universities and colleges are chosen by EduSpiral because they represent the best in their fields in Malaysia and affordable. EduSpiral provides in-depth information and counseling on their courses so that students are able to make the right choice.
If you are still not sure what to study, please contact us and we will send you a free EduSpiral Career Assessment Form. EduSpiral Consultant Services has helped hundreds of students to choose the right course and enter into the university of choice. Please do contact us should you need any advise.
Please contact us for more details.
- WhatsApp: +601111408838
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/eduspiral
- Youtube: www.youtube.com/eduspiral
- Be my friend: www.facebook.com/eduspiralsik
- Like EduSpiral: www.facebook.com/eduspiralcs
- Website: www.eduspiral.com
Please fill up the Form below and I will WhatsApp you and provide you with sound advise on how to choose the best private university or college in Malaysia to study at. If you do not give your mobile number or full name as in IC, your query will not be answered. Our knowledgeable & experienced counselor will send you a message on WhatsApp & provide assistance from there.
Posted on June 8, 2014, in Best College in Malaysia, Career Choices, Choosing the right course, Choosing the right university, Penang Colleges, Study in Malaysia and tagged best college in malaysia, best colleges in malaysia, study at the best college in malaysia, top 10 college in malaysia, top 10 colleges in malaysia, top colleges in malaysia, top private colleges in malaysia, top ten college in malaysia, top ten colleges in malaysia. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.