Top Digital Marketing Degree Course at the Best University in Malaysia at Asia Pacific University (APU)
Written by EduSpiral Consultant Services. For more information contact 01111408838
A Digital Marketing professional will use each relevant network to connect effectively with their customers. They seek to understand which types of content are going to result in maximum engagement on which networks. From there, you will come up with a strategic plan to engage your company’s clients or target audience using the relevant digital media effectively.
The Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Marketing Management with Specialism in Digital Marketing Degree course at Asia Pacific University (APU) is designed to meet the growing demand for Digital Marketing Specialists in Malaysia as well as globally.
Asia Pacific University (APU) is ranked as Excellent or Tier 5 in the SETARA rating by Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA). An impressive 95% of APU’s graduates obtain jobs before graduation. Having won hundreds of awards in the area of technology, Asia Pacific University is the best choice for students wanting a top degree in digital marketing in Malaysia.
For more information contact 01111408838
Please fill up the Form below and I will WhatsApp you and provide you with sound advise on how to choose the best private university or college in Malaysia to study at. If you do not give your mobile number or full name as in IC, your query will not be answered. Our knowledgeable & experienced counsellor will send you a message on WhatsApp & provide assistance from there.
Choose to Study the Best Digital Marketing Degree Course in Malaysia at Asia Pacific University (APU)
The Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Marketing Management with Specialism in Digital Marketing Degree course at the top ranked Asia Pacific University in Malaysia is specifically designed to provide:
- An understanding of theories and concepts that underpin effective marketing and the practical skills required to commence a dynamic career in digital marketing.
- A comprehensive understanding of frameworks and strategic planning techniques for the management of business information analytics in the marketing arena.
- Familiarity with a broad range of digital marketing technologies and how they are applied in practically infused digitized settings.
- The ability to critically evaluate and recommend appropriate digital tools and techniques in utilising the plethora of social media platforms in optimizing market potential.
The international student environment mixed in with top Malaysian students allows the Media Marketing student at Asia Pacific University to interact with different cultures gaining valuable insights and ideas as well as having to communicate in English thus improving their language skills. Studying Media Marketing at Top Ranked Asia Pacific University is one of the best choices you can make as a student in Malaysia.
Students after SPM or O-Levels can enter into APU’s Flexible Foundation programme for 1 year before continuing on to the Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Marketing Management with Specialism in Digital Marketing Degree programme at Top Ranked Asia Pacific University (APU) for 3 years.
Alternatively, students with a minimum of 3 credits in SPM or O-Levels may go for the Diploma in Business Administration for 2 years. Upon completion, students can enter the final part of the Digital Marketing degree with exemptions.
Students after the external Pre-University Programme such as A-Levels, UEC, STPM, SAM, CPU, MUFY or AUSMAT may enter directly into the Degree programme with relevant results.
LEVEL 1 Subjects for the Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Marketing Management with Specialism in Digital Marketing Degree course at Asia Pacific University (APU)
Students will learn fundamental essential skills required by every business management professional, and the basic understanding of the context within which business operate – Management, Law, Accounting, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Marketing, People Management and Accounting.
APU will also expose them towards business & communication skills, computing & IT skills, quantitative skills and independent learning. All Business Management programmes have a common first year so that they are exposed to solid grounding in business management theories and practices.
- Introduction to Management
- Accounting Skills
- Business and Communications Skills
- Business Economics
- Computing and IT in the Workplace
- Fundamentals of Entrepreneurship
- Business Law
- People Management
- Quantitative Skills
LEVEL 2 Subjects for the Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Marketing Management with Specialism in Digital Marketing Degree course at Asia Pacific University (APU)
A broader range of skills will be learnt, in which students will gain a better understanding of the broad range of digital tools, and the specialized skills to apply frameworks and planning techniques for the interactive digital marketing.
They will gain solid understanding of the support of digital marketing in modern organizational operations. We will further nurture their creativity and innovation as well as independent learning to prepare them for the digitally spherical marketing environments.
- Business Ethics and Governance
- Creativity and Innovation
- International Culture and Communications
- Business Research Methods
- Workplace Professional Communication Skills
- Employee & Employment Trends
- Integrated Marketing Communications 1
- B2B Marketing
- Delivering Customer Value
- Consumer Behaviour
- Marketing Intelligence and Research
- Digital Marketing
- Probability & Statistical Modelling
- Human-Computer Interaction
INTERNSHIP (16 WEEKS)
Students will undertake a short Internship/ Industrial Training for a minimum period of 16 weeks to prepare them for a smooth transition from the classroom to the working environment
LEVEL 3 Subjects for the Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Marketing Management with Specialism in Digital Marketing Degree course at Asia Pacific University (APU)
Students will make use of their previous studies and industrial experience to extend their familiarity of digital marketing strategies, discovering new opportunities, exploiting competitive advantage and decision making processes, with aims to groom them as digitally savvy marketing specialist.
A final year project requires them to take a hands on digital marketing project so as to apply all the expertise and skills acquired from both the classroom and internship settings. The successful completion of the final year project is a testament of the student’s ability to face the major digital marketing scenarios with confidence and dexterity.
- Brand Management
- Building Customer Relationship
- Global Marketing
- Innovation Management and New Product Development
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Investigations in Marketing Management
- Marketing Decision Making
- Marketing Management Project
- Strategic Marketing Planning
- Behavioural Science & Marketing Analytics
- Enabling Technologies for Digital Marketing
MOHE Compulsory Subjects
- Malaysian Studies
- Moral Studies
- Bahasa Malaysia
- Tamadun Islam dan Tamadun Asia (TITAS)
- (*All students are required to successfully complete the General Studies modules as stipulated by the Malaysian Qualification Agency upon graduation)
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Digital Marketing cum Social Media Executive
- Digital Marketing Content Writer
- Digital Sales and Marketing Manager
- Online Business Manager
- Mobile Marketing Specialist
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Account Management
- Web Analytics Consultant
- Search and Social Media Specialist
- Web Content Management Analyst
- Digital Creative Diagnostics Manager
- Digital Marketing Communications