Study the Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Marketing Degree Course at Asia Pacific University (APU)
Written by EduSpiral Consultant Services. For more information contact 01111408838
The Media Marketing Degree course at Asia Pacific University (APU) is a combination of the best in Mass Communication with Marketing and Media Studies subjects to ensure the graduate will have solid skills to work as a top Marketing Communications Specialist in Malaysia. The international student environment mixed in with top Malaysian students allows the Media Marketing student at Asia Pacific University to interact with different cultures gaining valuable insights and ideas as well as having to communicate in English thus improving their language skills. Studying Media Marketing at Top Ranked Asia Pacific University is one of the best choices you can make as a student in Malaysia.
For more information contact 01111408838
Please fill up the form for more information. If you do not give your mobile number or full name as in IC, your query will not be answered. Please make sure you give a correct email address and check your email including the SPAM or JUNK email folder within 48 hours as we will email you the information.
Course Description on the Media Marketing Degree Course at Asia Pacific University (APU)
The Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Media Marketing degree program at the top ranked Asia Pacific University in Malaysia is specifically designed to provide:
- A thorough understanding of the issues relating to effective human computer interaction.
- A clear appreciation of the user interface and the skills to develop interactive multimedia applications.
- An opportunity to undertake a major project where the acquired knowledge and research skills will be used to explore an aspect of media marketing.
The Media Marketing student at APU will have gained the practical skills of a mass communication student and yet have the keen strategic insight of a marketing student.
Year 1 Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Media Marketing degree subjects at Asia Pacific University
Level 1 is common to both Media awards and is designed to enable you to make an informed choice between these alternatives at Level 2. This Level introduces you to new media, aspects of Management & Marketing and Multimedia. The skills relevant for business and IT in the workplace are also covered. Important and relevant skills for independent learning are introduced.
Common Modules with BSc (Hons) in Media Informatics and BA (Hons) in Media Marketing with a specialism in Social Media
- Audio Visual Technology
- Business and Communications Skills
- Computing and IT in the Workplace
- Digital Image Production
- Interactive Media and Web Design Technology
- Introduction to Management
- Introduction to Theories of Media and Culture
- Mass Media to Multimedia
- Understanding the Press
Year 2 Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Media Marketing degree subjects at Asia Pacific University
The three areas of focus at this level are Media, Marketing Communications and Multimedia. You will also develop
awareness and skills in dealing effectively with customers. All the modules address one or more aspects of these areas. Independent learning continues in all modules but is a particular focus and requirement in Research Methods.
- Creativity and Innovation
- Media Culture and Society
- Multimedia for Presenting and Promoting
- New Creative Media Industries
- Public Relations
- Research Methods
- Script Writing for Radio & TV
- Communications Audit
- Customer Lifestyles and Behaviour
- Interactive Marketing
Year 3 Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Media Marketing degree subjects at Asia Pacific University
The three areas of focus continue with a greater emphasis on strategy and integration. Alongside these are modules which develop specific skills in multimedia and copywriting. You also learn about the planning, decision-making, global & entrepreneurship aspects of marketing and the entertainment industry.
The Media Marketing Project further develops the academic and practical aspects of your chosen areas of study and reinforces your independent learning skills.
- Audiences, Consumption and Technology
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Media, Ethics and Politics
- Strategic Marketing Planning
- Video Recording & Production
- Global Marketing
- Investigations in Media Marketing
- Marketing Decision Making
- Media Marketing Project
- Strategic Entrepreneurship and the
- Entertainment Industry