Asia Pacific University (APU) Malaysia Open Day on March 7 & 8 and 15 & 16 2020! Scholarships Available!
Sign Up Now for Asia Pacific University (APU) Open Days on March 7 & 8 and 15 & 16, 2020
Written by EduSpiral Consultant Services. For more information contact 01111408838
Asia Pacific University (APU)’s achievements in winning hundreds of awards bear testimony to their commitment to excellence in higher education in Malaysia. Students after SPM, O-Levels, UEC, STPM, A-Levels and other Pre-University qualifications now have the opportunity to learn about the courses through talking to APU lecturers and counselors. You can check your entry requirements to see if you qualify as well as tour the facilities.
During the Open Days at Asia Pacific University (APU), students have the opportunity to talk to the lecturers, interact with the students and take the campus tours to familiarise yourselves with the university. Find out important information to help you choose the right course and university. EduSpiral Consultant Services is an officially appointed agent (representative) for Asia Pacific University to offer a personalised service in guiding students to choose your course and university. We also provide Free pick up services from KL Sentral and LRT/MRT stations to visit the university. Please fill up the form below to book your Free Trip to APU Open Day.
For more information about UCSI University Open Day contact 01111408838
Please fill up the Form below and I will WhatsApp you and provide you with sound advise on how to choose the best private university or college in Malaysia to study at. If you do not give your mobile number or full name as in IC, your query will not be answered. Our knowledgeable & experienced counsellor will send you a message on WhatsApp & provide assistance from there.
Asia Pacific University (APU) Open Days on March 2020
- Date: March 7 & 8 and 15 & 16
- Days: Saturday & Sunday
- Time: 9.00am to 5.00pm
- Contact: Lonnie 01111408838
- Place: Counselling Area 3rd Floor
- Address: Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation (APU), Technology Park Malaysia, Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur 57000, Malaysia
Register During APU Open Days on March 7 & 8 and get a RM1000 rebate. Students must mention EduSpiral to the APU staff as well as write down EduSpiral on the Application Form. Take pic of the front page of the Application Form and WhatsApp to 01111408838 to redeem. Terms & Conditions Apply!
Find out about the Best Reasons to Study at Asia Pacific University (APU) at the Open Day!
- 100% Employability Rate in Malaysia
- According to the latest Graduate Tracer Study 2018 by Ministry of Education Malaysia, 100% of APU graduates are employed by graduation. This is not just a number, but a significant symbol of APU’s success and pride in nurturing professionals for global careers.
- Award-Winning University in Malaysia
- Over the years, APU has secured more than 200 awards at local, regional and international level. These awards serve as acknowledgements of the achievement of APU and their students, reaffirming their standing as being among the leading technology Institutions in Malaysia.
- To win an award, the students must have reached a level of capability. In addition, the lecturers would have had the knowledge and experience to help them achieve that level. The number of awards won indicates the standard that APU students and lecturers have reached. Furthermore, to participate in competitions require funding from the university. This is an advantage for APU students as they will have the opportunity to participate in the competitions which will give you experience and build your confidence, as well as, enhance your resume.
- As a testimony of that Asia Pacific University (APU) is the best university for computing, computer science and ICT in Malaysia, they and their students have won hundreds of awards. For the full list of awards, achievements and rankings for Asia Pacific University (APU), please click on this link.
- Wide Range of Computing & Technology Courses
- APU offers the most computing & technology courses in Malaysia, over 20, compared to other universities who only offer 3 to 5. This shows that APU has the expertise and ability to come up with the latest in-demand courses so that students can meet the job market needs.
- Internships after Year 2 allow students to put into practice what they have learnt and for job opportunities.
- Qualified and Experienced Lecturers
- All of APU lecturers possess at least a Masters degree with many having PhD qualifications. Some have also worked in the industry therefore are able to provide real life experiences.
- APU is an “Premier Digital Tech University” – MDEC
- APU was awarded the Premier Digital Tech University status by the Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC). APU is recognised for its commitment in offering top-notch digital technology courses and ensuring our highly-skilled graduates continue to flourish and fill future digital job demands locally and globally. Premier Digital Tech University status was awarded by the Minister of Higher Education Malaysia.
- Originally established as the Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology (APIIT) in 1993 and Asia Pacific University College of Technology & Innovation (UCTI) in 2004, APU’s sound approach to nurturing school leavers into qualified professionals has resulted in our graduates being highly sought after by employers.
- Premier Digital Tech Universities and Preferred Digital Tech Polytechnics (PDTIs) are Malaysia’s leading digital tech-focused tertiary institutions. The PDTIs have a proven track record in producing high quality graduates for digital tech-based high value jobs, via cutting-edge research and education policies, strong industry linkages, and career development and placement services.
- Borne out of a collaboration between MDEC, the Ministry of Education Malaysia and industry leaders, the PDTIs deliver end-to-end solutions to ensure that future graduates are propelled into becoming dynamic members of an innovation-driven and knowledge-powered Malaysia.
- State-of-the-Art Computer Labs and IT Facilities
- All students have access to state-of-the-art computer facilities that include the latest PCs and workstations with Internet connection, operating systems, software suites and commercial programming software in multiple IT labs built for project work, multimedia production, software and internet programming. Furthermore, all around the campus you will have access to wireless Internet so you can learn anywhere, anytime.
- APU’s Cybersecurity Talent Zone is a clear and perfect example of how APU collaborates closely with industry leading organisations to expose students to best-in-class technologies and systems. This Zone features a fully-functional Security Operations Centre (SOC) that allows students to have hands-on cybersecurity operations experience. APU’s Cyber Security students are able to actively analyse occurrences of cyber-attacks and plan counteractive measures towards cyber threats through real-time data.
- In addition, a full-fledged Cyber Threats Simulation and Response Centre (also known as a Cyber Range) is also located within the Cyber Security Talent Zone. The Cyber Range incorporates latest technologies and a military grade cyber-defense system that can simulate highly complex cyber-attacks in a hyper realistic environment, enabling students to understand and formulate defence strategies, and practice the entire chain of cyber defence, while preparing them to deal with real cyber threat attack when it happens. The Cyber Range is among the best-equipped facility of its kind across the Asia Pacific region. APU’s CISCO Networking Academy, its Centre for Research and Development in IoT (CREDIT) and its Forensic and Security Research centre also make up the APU CyberSecurity Talent Zone, which is truly a unique, end-to-end integrated facility to provide hands-on experience to our students – the global cybersecurity, networking and IoT talents of the future.
- APU – Rated No. 1 in Asia and Malaysia for MULTICULTURAL LEARNING EXPERIENCE
(*Student Barometer Wave 2017, ‘Studying with people from other cultures’)
- Nurturing Professional for Global Careers – The Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation (APU) is amongst Malaysia’s Premier Private Universities, and is where a unique fusion of technology, innovation and creativity works effectively towards preparing professional graduates for significant roles in business and society globally. APU has earned an enviable reputation as an award-winning University through its achievements in winning a host of prestigious awards at international and international levels.
- Soaring Upwards – APU awarded 5-STAR Excellent Rating at SETARA 2017
- APU was announced as among the Highest Rated Emerging Universities in Malaysia, being rated at 5-STAR (EXCELLENT Rating) under the SETARA 2017 Ratings by the Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE). APU has maintained this Excellent Rating in the SETARA 2011, 2013 and now in 2017. SETARA 2017 5-Star Rating was presented by the Minister of Higher Education Malaysia.
- 5-STARS for APU at QS Stars Rating 2017
- Asia Pacific University (APU) received international recognition by Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) in 2017 with APU being awarded 5-Star in four categories of the QS Stars Rating – Teaching, Employability, Facilities and Inclusiveness. The QS Stars rating measures achievements of universities worldwide.
- QS Stars is a international rating system which allows students to better understand an institution’s qualities, looking at everything from the employability of graduates, to sports facilities and community engagement.
- A Truly International Community – 12,000 Students from over 130 Countries
- With an international student community of more than 12,000 students from more than 130 countries studying in its Malaysian campus, APU offers a truly cosmopolitan learning environment which prepares students well for the global challenges which lie ahead. APU offers a wide range of degrees with Technology as a common core. It is APU’s aim to nurture and encourage innovation through our programmes, with the intention of producing individuals who will learn, adapt and think differently in new and better ways.
- Interacting with international students will improve your English language skills
- When you meet so many international students, you will build a network of friends around the world. This increases your opportunity for business ventures in the future.
What should you do at Asia Pacific University (APU) Open Day?
- Talk to the Lecturers
- When talking to the lecturers, you will be able to find out more about the course that you are interested in and the career prospects.
- Check out the entry requirements
- Talk to the Counsellors
- Find out about the tuition fees and fee payment methods
- Ask about the PTPTN Loan
- Campus Tour and Accommodation Tour
- Take the opportunity to tour the university’s campus and check out the facilities. Outstation students can arrange to tour the on-campus and off-campus accommodation as well.
- Look at the facilities and student services available to you
- Students may find out the details on the merit scholarships offered at Asia Pacific University and the requirements. You may also submit your scholarship application and supporting documents during the Open Day.
- Students may register online or register physically at Asia Pacific University’s Open Day.
- Open Day discount is available
- Book your Accommodation
- Outstation students needing accommodation should register early and book the accommodation as it will run out fast.
- Interact with their Students
- Talk to the Student Ambassadors to find out why they chose to study at APU. Find out about the student life and the quality of the lecturers.
Join the Open Days atAsia Pacific University (APU) to Find Out More About the Foundation, Diploma & Degree Courses Offered
Asia Pacific University (APU) offers internationally benchmarked undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in various areas of Computing, Engineering, Information Technology, Tourism & Services Management, Media, Technopreneurship, Accounting & Finance, Banking & Finance, Islamic Banking & Finance, Actuarial Studies, Business & Computer Games which focus on developing students into well-rounded professionals with the right blend of knowledge, skills and attitudes to succeed in their careers.
Below are the list of courses offered at Asia Pacific University (APU) at their new iconic campus at Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur.
All of APU’s courses are accredited by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA) therefore students may apply for the PTPTN Loan for their studies. The engineering degree programmes at APU are also accredited by the Board of Engineers Malaysia (BEM). Merit Scholarships are available to deserving students at APU.
Students who are interested to apply to Asia Pacific University (APU) may contact us at 01111408838 or fill up the enquiry form above.
Certificate Courses at Asia Pacific University (APU)
Pre-University Programmes at Asia Pacific University (APU)
- Foundation in Business & Finance
- Foundation in Computing & Technology
- Foundation in Engineering
- Foundation in Design
Diploma Programmes at Asia Pacific University (APU)
- Diploma in Information & Communications Technology
- Diploma in Information & Communications Technology with specialism in Software Engineering
- Diploma in Information & Communication Technology with a specialism in Data Informatics
- Diploma in Business with Information Technology
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Accounting
- Diploma in Electrical & Electronic Engineering
Computing & Technology Degree Programmes at Asia Pacific University (APU)
- BSc (Hons) in Information Technology
- BSc (Hons) in Information Technology with specialism in Information Systems Security
- BSc (Hons) in Information Technology with specialism in Intelligent Systems
- BSc (Hons) in Information Technology with specialism in Internet of Things (IoT)
- BSc (Hons) in Information Technology with specialism in Network Computing
- BSc (Hons) in Information Technology with specialism in Cloud Computing
- BSc (Hons) in Information Technology with specialism in Mobile Technology
- BSc (Hons) in Information Technology with specialism in Business Information Systems
- BSc (Hons) in Information Technology with specialism in Database Administration
- BSc (Hons) in Software Engineering
- BSc (Hons) in Computer Science
- BSc (Hons) in Computer Science with Specialism in Data Analytics
- Bsc (Hons) In Computer Science with a specialism in Digital Forensics
- BSc (Hons) Computer Science (Cyber Security)
- BSc (Hons) in Software Engineering
- BSc (Hons) in Intelligent Systems
- BSc (Hons) in Internet Technology
- BSc (Hons) in Computer Games Development
Engineering Degree Programmes accredited by BEM at Asia Pacific University (APU)
- B.Eng (Hons) in Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- B.Eng (Hons) in Electronic Engineering with specialism in Information Technology
- B.Eng (Hons) in Telecommunication Engineering
- B.Eng (Hons) in Mechatronic Engineering
- B.Eng (Hons) in Petroleum Engineering
Accounting & Finance Degree Programmes at Asia Pacific University (APU)
- BA (Hons) in Accounting and Finance
- BA (Hons) in Accounting and Finance with specialisms in Forensic Accounting
- BA (Hons) in Accounting and Finance with specialisms in Taxation
- BA (Hons) in Accounting and Finance with specialisms in Forex and Investments
- BA (Hons) in Accounting and Finance with specialisms in Internal Audit
- Bachelor in Banking and Finance (Hons)
- Bachelor in Banking and Finance (Hons) with specialisms in Financial Planning
- Bachelor in Banking and Finance (Hons) with specialisms in Financial Technology (Fintech)
- Bachelor in Banking and Finance (Hons) with specialisms in Investment and Risk Management
- Bachelor in Islamic Banking and Finance (Hons)
- BSc (Hons) in Actuarial Studies
Business & Management Degree Programmes at Asia Pacific University (APU)
- BA (Hons) in Business Management
- BA (Hons) in Business Management with a specialism in E-Business
- BA (Hons) in International Business Management
- BA (Hons) in Marketing Management
- BA (Hons) in Marketing Management with a specialism in Digital Marketing
3+0 Staffordshire University UK Computing Programmes at APIIT
- BSc (Hons) Business Information Technology
- BSc (Hons) Cyber Security
- BSc (Hons) Forensic Computing
3+0 Staffordshire University UK Animation & Visual Effects Programmes at APIIT