Join us for the Exciting Open Day at First City UC on March 5 & 6, 2016
First City University College (First City UC) will be having its Open Days on Saturday, March 5 &
Sunday, March 6, 2016 for the March 21, 2016 intake. Scholarships are available and SPM & STPM 2015 students are able to apply with your results. UEC students can enter directly into the degree programmes with at least 5Bs. Call 01111408838 for more information.
First City University College is a private higher education institution established in 1990 by the First Nationwide Group, owner and developer of the 1000 acres fully integrated township/commercial district of Bandar Utama. In recognition of its commitment to quality, the Ministry of Education, Malaysia has upgraded KBU to become a University College in 2015. KBU has now changed its name to First City University College.
First City UC has a purpose-designed, fully equipped campus with sports and recreational facilities, and located on a 13-acre site within Bandar Utama.
First City University College will hold its Open Day for students to explore the campus and talk to their qualified and experienced lecturers. First City UC is the best for Interior Design, Product Design and AUSMAT. They are an excellent affordable choice for an affordable degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Software Engineering and Business courses.
- Date: March 5&6, 2016
- Time: 10am to 6pm
- Place: First City University College in Bandar Utama (Opposite Centrepoint)
Call 01111408838 for more information.
Please fill up the form for more information. If you do not give your mobile number or full name as in IC, your query will not be answered. Please make sure you give a correct email address and check your email including the SPAM or JUNK email folder within 48 hours as we will email you the information.
Open Days Incentive Scheme at First City University College
- 30% tuition fee waiver OFF the first semester tuition fee** for students registering before
March 20, 2016.
- ** Students may combine Open Day incentive and Scholarship (if any).
- ** Students need to choose whichever higher if the scholarship offered or incentive given exceeds 100% scholarship.
- ** The Open Day incentive is not applicable for Intensive English Programme and short courses.
EduSpiral Consultant Services is an officially appointed agent for First City University College to provide course counseling and assistance in the application process on behalf of the university. EduSpiral Consultant Services is also unique in that we pick students up from KL Sentral or at a stated location to bring them to the top private universities and colleges in Malaysia to tour their campuses. With more than 20 years of education and counseling experience, I am able to provide in-depth knowledge and information on the courses of interest and universities in Malaysia.
Due to the high number of requests, booking is required. We are also able to arrange for students to visit the university on weekdays.
EduSpiral Consultant Services- Your Personal Online Education Advisor
courses and universities in Malaysia & Singapore.
- EduSpiral Consultant Services represents the best colleges and universities in Malaysia offering awide range of choices for students to choose from. These colleges and universities offer value for money in the quality of education and excellent facilities that you get.These universities and colleges are chosen by EduSpiral because they represent the best in their fields in Malaysia and affordable.
- EduSpiral provides in-depth information and counseling on their courses so that students are able to make the right choice.If you are still not sure what to study, please contact us and we will send you a free EduSpiral Career Assessment Form.
- Please contact us for more details.
- Whatsapp: +601111408838
- Wechat/Line: EduSpiral88
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/eduspiral
- Foursquare: www.foursquare.com/eduspiral
- Youtube: www.youtube.com/eduspiral
- Follow EduSpiral: www.twitter.com/eduspiral
- Be my friend: www.facebook.com/eduspiral1
- Like EduSpiral: www.facebook.com/eduspiralcs
- Message me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.eduspiral.com