UCSI University Open Days for December 2018
Written by EduSpiral Consultant Services. For more information contact 01111408838
Founded in 1986, UCSI University is the flagship institution of the UCSI Group conglomerate. With campuses in Kuala Lumpur, Terengganu and Sarawak, the University comprises seven faculties, a Centre for Pre-U Studies, De Institute of Creative Arts and Design, and an Institute of Music, with more than 85 programmes in disciplines like medicine, pharmacy, architecture, engineering, computer science, liberal arts and music.
During the Open Days at UCSI University, students have the opportunity to talk to the lecturers, interact with the students and take the campus tours to familiarise yourselves with the university. This is an important part on helping you to choose the right university. EduSpiral Consultant Services is an officially appointed agent (representative) for UCSI University to offer a personalised service in guiding students to choose your course and university. We also provide Free pick up services from KL Sentral and LRT/MRT stations to visit the university. Please fill up the form below to book your Free Trip to UCSI Open Day.
For more information about UCSI University Open Day contact 01111408838
Please fill up the Form below and I will WhatsApp you and provide you with sound advise on how to choose the best private university or college in Malaysia to study at. If you do not give your mobile number or full name as in IC, your query will not be answered. Our knowledgeable & experienced counsellor will send you a message on WhatsApp & provide assistance from there.
UCSI University Open Days 2018
- Date: December 1 & 2, 2018 and 15th & 16th
- Days: Saturday & Sunday
- Time: 10.00am to 6.00pm
- Contact: Lonnie 01111408838
- Place: Student Enrolment Centre 1st Floor Block G
- Address: UCSI University Kuala Lumpur Campus No. 1, Jalan Menara Gading, UCSI Heights (Taman Connaught), Cheras 56000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
UCSI Coffee Chat 4.0 Roadshow
|10-Dec||11am to 5pm||Kuantan||Grace||Beanz and Co||A892 2 25050, Lorong Sri Kuantan 51, Perkampungan Seri Teruntum, 25000 Kuantan, Pahang||Grace – 016 9868410|
|13-Dec||11am to 5pm||Muar||Justine||Coffee + Cream||1, Jalan Bakri, Taman Sri Emas, 84000 Muar, Johor||Justine – 014-6617660|
|14-Dec||12pm to 6pm||Johor||Justine||JWC||30, Jalan Mutiara Emas 5/3, Taman Mount Austin, 81100 Johor Bahru, Johor||Justine – 014-6617660|
|16-Dec||11am to 5pm||Kedah||Wayne||Blackwood||S9,10,11 Lot 92, Jalan Istana Kuning, Bandar Alor Setar, 05000 Alor Setar, Kedah||Wayne – 016-2223923|
|17-Dec||11am to 5pm||Penang||Wayne||The Mugshot Café||302, Chulia St, Georgetown, 10200 George Town, Penang||Wayne – 016-2223923|
|19-Dec||11am to 5pm||Melaka||Wayne||The Fat Bee||129, Jalan Hang Jebat, 75200 Melaka||Wayne – 016-2223923|
|19-Dec||11am to 5pm||Ipoh||Joyce||The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf,
Jusco Kinta City
|Lot G28A, Ground Floor Kinta City Shopping Centre, No. 2, Jalan Teh Lean Swee Off Jalan Sultan Azlan Shah Utara, 31400, Ipoh, Perak||Joyce – 012-6707311|
Find out about the UCSI Advantage at the Open Day!
UCSI stands out as one of Malaysia’s best universities but did you also know that:
- Malaysia’s #1 Private University
UCSI is the only private university in Malaysia that is ranked Top 500 on the QS World University Ranking 2019, being the fastest rising top 2% of all universities worldwide.
- Enhanced employability
97.8% of Co-Op partners polled indicated that they would re-hire UCSI interns.
- A SETARA 5 Education
UCSI is rated in Tier 5 (Emerging Universities) in SETARA 2017, on par with established foreign branch campuses in Malaysia.
- An International Campus
Students from more than 110 countries study here. Immerse yourself in a vibrant melting pot of culture and diversity.
- Industry Connections
Benefit from a wide university-industry network that involves more than 4,000 global companies.
- Award-Winning Research
Surround yourself with academicians who have won multiple awards & grants for their high quality and progressive research.
Campus Tour and Accommodation Tour
Take the opportunity to tour the university’s campus and check out the facilities. Outstation students can arrange to tour the on-campus and off-campus accommodation as well.
Students may find out the details on the scholarships offered at UCSI University and the requirements. You may also submit your scholarship application and supporting documents during the Open Day.
Students may register online or register physically at UCSI University’s Open Day.
The Best Foundation & Degree Courses Offered at UCSI University
During the Open Day, students have the opportunity to talk to the lecturers from the various faculties to find out more about the courses, entry requirements, fees, intakes, and other academic matters.
Check out the accreditation & recognition for the courses by the Malaysian Qualification Agency (MQA) and other professional bodies.
Their counsellors will be able to guide you on how to apply for the courses as well.
- Foundation in Arts
- Foundation in Arts (Actuarial & Architecture)
- Foundation in Arts (Business & IT)
- Foundation in Science
- BA (Hons) Accounting
- BA (Hons) Accounting & Finance
- Bachelor of Financial Economics (Hons)
- BBA (Hons) Islamic Banking & Finance
- BSc (Hons) Actuarial Science and Finance
- BSc (Hons) Finance & Investment
- BA (Hons) Business Administration
- BA (Hons) Logistics Management
- BA (Hons) Supply Chain Operations Management
- BA (Hons) Marketing
- BA (Hons) Branding & Advertising
- BBA (Hons) Oil & Gas Management
- BSc (Hons) Actuarial Science
- Dip in Logistics Management
- Diploma in Management
Information Technology (IT) Courses
- BSc (Hons) Business Information Systems
- BSc (Hons) Computing
- Bachelor of Computer Science (Hons) Mobile Computing and Networking
- Diploma in Information Technology
- BEng (Hons) Chemical Engineering
- BEng (Hons) Civil Engineering
- BEng (Hons) Communication & Electronic Engineering
- BEng (Hons) Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- BEng (Hons) Mechanical Engineering
- BEng (Hons) Mechatronic Engineering
- Beng (Hons) Petroleum Engineering
- Diploma Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Diploma Engineering (Materials Science)
Architecture & Interior Design Courses
- BA (Hons) Interior Architecture
- BSc (Hons) Architecture
- Diploma in Architectural Studies
- Diploma in Interior Architecture
Medicine & Health Science Courses
Pharmaceutical Science Courses
Applied Science Courses
- BSc (Hons) Biotechnology
- BSc (Hons) Food Science & Nutrition
- BSc (Hons) Aquatic Science
- BSc (Hons) Nutrition with Wellness
- Diploma in Aquaculture with Entrepreneurship
Social Science Courses
- BA (Hons) English Language and Communication (ELC)
- BA (Hons) Mass Communication
- BA (Hons) Psychology
Art & Design Courses
- Bachelor of Creative Arts (Hons) in 3D Animation Design
- BA (Hons) Fashion Design with Marketing
- BA (Hons) Multimedia Design
- BA (Hons) Graphic Design
- Diploma in Fashion Design
- Diploma in Graphic Design
- Diploma in 3D Animation Design
Hospitality & Tourism Management Courses