Malaysia’s Best University for Affordable Top Diploma in Entrepreneurship at MAHSA University
Best University in Malaysia to Study Diploma in Entrepreneurship Course after SPM at MAHSA University
Written by EduSpiral Consultant Services. For more information contact 01111408838
Entrepreneurship is the capacity and willingness to develop, organise and manage a new business venture along with any of its risks in order to make a profit in Malaysia. In economics, entrepreneurship combined with land, labor, natural resources and capital can produce profit. Entrepreneurial spirit is characterised by innovation and risk-taking, and is an essential part of Malaysia’s ability to succeed in an ever changing and increasingly competitive global marketplace.
Students after SPM or O-Levels who desire a first rate Diploma in Entrepreneurship course in Malaysia with affordable tuition fees can choose to study at MAHSA University. In addition, the cost of hostel accommodation at MAHSA University is very affordable compared to other top private universities in Malaysia. Students will learn in an ultra modern, new purpose-built campus at Bandar Saujana Putra.
To enter the 2-year low cost Diploma in Entrepreneurship at MAHSA University, students will need at least 3 credits in SPM or O-Levels in the relevant subjects. Upon completion of the Diploma in Entrepreneurship, students can continue on to Year 2 of the Business Administration degree. The Diploma in Entrepreneurship is accredited by MQA and recognised by the Malaysian Ministry of Education therefore students may apply for the PTPN Loan.
Founded in 2005, MAHSA University offers top programmes in various levels, from foundation and diploma to degree and postgraduate programmes in fields such as Business & Accounting, Engineering, as well as Healthcare programmes such as Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Nursing, Biomedical Sciences, Radiography as well as Environmental Health.
For more information contact 01111408838
Please fill up the form for more information. If you do not give your mobile number or full name as in IC, your query will not be answered. Please make sure you give a correct email address and check your email including the SPAM or JUNK email folder within 48 hours as we will email you the information.
Top Affordable Diploma in Entrepreneurship Programme in Malaysia at MAHSA University
MAHSA University’s Diploma in Entrepreneurship is an intensive 2-year programme tailor-made for students who have completed SPM or its equivalent, and who have big dreams of starting their own business ventures.
MAHSA University understands that big dreams are no small matter, and have made it possible for students to bridge the gap between school and running a profitable business.MAHSA University’s Diploma in Entrepreneurship is an intensive 2-year programme tailor-made for students who have completed SPM or its equivalent, and who have big dreams of starting their own business ventures. We at MAHSA understand that big dreams are no small matter, and have made it possible for students to bridge the gap between school and running a profitable business.
Students will learn the fundamentals of business; business accounting; business law; managing business start-ups; entrepreneurial principles, strategies and practices; formulating business plans; elements of entrepreneurial leadership; marketing strategies through social media; principles of finance; business applications; human resource management; marketing and communication skills.
At the end of this programme, students will have obtained the necessary knowledge to plan and execute a start-up business as well as manage the financing and marketing of the business, while garnering growth and profit for the business, which is its ultimate end.
Students will have learnt how to successfully execute the ultimate business plan and effectuate the ultimate business objective – the production of profit
MAHSA University Faculty of Business, Finance and Hospitality
The Faculty of Business, Finance and Hospitality at MAHSA University offers industry focused programmes designed to reflect global market trends. Their students come from all over the world to pursue an education in business, management, accounting, finance, human resources and marketing. As the youngest and fastest growing faculty, MAHSA’s Faculty of Business, Finance and Hospitality consists of a richly diverse and professional teaching team.
Additionally, MAHSA’s strong collaborations with national and international professional bodies have contributed in a holistic learning for our students, as they to step into the real world of business. MAHSA University’s approach is to build character in their students with the needed acumen for success.
MAHSA University offer a range of programmes from diploma to degree and masters level. As a signatory member of PRME, Principles of Responsible Management Education, a United Nation Global Compact initiative, MAHSA’s Faculty of Business, Finance and Hospitality shares the same mission to inspire and champion responsible management education, research and thought leadership globally.
With PRME, the university focuses in infusing taught concepts of ethics, corporate governance and human governance into our curriculum.The Faculty of Business, Finance and Hospitality offers industry focused programmes designed to reflect global market trends. MAHSA University’s students come from all over the world to pursue an education in business, management, accounting, finance, human resources and marketing. As the youngest and fastest growing faculty,
MAHSA’s Faculty of Business, Finance and Hospitality consists of a richly diverse and professional teaching team. Additionally, their strong collaborations with national and international professional bodies have contributed in a holistic learning for our students, as they to step into the real world of business. Our approach is to build character in their students with the needed acumen for success.
Advantages of Studying MAHSA University’s Diploma in Entrepreneurship
- MAHSA University’s Diploma in Entrepreneurship is designed in consultation with university partners and a panel of industry experts, providing students with the knowledge and skills highly desirable by employers.
- Interaction with Professionals. Students studying in Diploma in Entrepreneurship at MAHSA University are given opportunities to interact and engage with lecturers and students from the faculties of Medical and Health Sciences, giving these students networking opportunities and insight into the healthcare industries, which is among the top driver for the global economy.
- Tuition fees for the Diploma in Entrepreneurship at MAHSA University are kept at an affordable level, to ensure there are little barriers to a good quality education.
- Flexible Enrolment Dates for the Diploma in Entrepreneurship at MAHSA. The Diploma in Entrepreneurship takes students on a rolling semester basis, allowing for greater flexibility.
- International Faculty. With lecturers and students from 56 different nationalities, the Diploma in Entrepreneurship student gain a rich appreciation of different cultures and values.Internship withIndustry Partners Students of the Diploma in Entrepreneurship gain work experience as part of their programme. This invaluable experience give our students an edge in employment and help them make good contacts within the industry
- Pathway to Degree Students of the Diploma in Entrepreneurship are given automatic provisional offers to a MAHSA business degree programme. This is a definite advantage over other college programmes and the offer is valid as long as the student fulfils the academic requirements needed to progress to the undergraduate degree of choice.
- The Diploma in Entrepreneurship is awarded by MAHSA University, a highly reputable university in Malaysia
Entry Requirements for MAHSA University’s Diploma in Entrepreneurship
- SPM/O Level/equivalent qualification:
3 credits with a pass in Mathematics and English
Programme Structure for MAHSA University’s Diploma in Entrepreneurship
|1||Accounting 1||EACC 1113|
|Business English 1||EENG 1123|
|Business Mathematics||EMTH 1143|
|Information Technology||EITY 1153|
|Bahasa Kebangsaan||EMPW 1163|
|Introduction to Business||EBIZ 1173|
|2||Accounting 2||EACC 1213|
|Business English 2||EENG 1223|
|Business Statistics||ESTS 1243|
|Fundamental of Management||EMGT 1253|
|Pengajian Islam / Moral||EMPW 1263/1273|
|Introduction to Finance||EFIN 1323|
|Introduction to Entrepreneurship||EENT 1333|
|4||Legal Issues of Entrepreneurship||ELAW 2413|
|Business Communication||ECOM 2423|
|Entrepreneurial Value & Skills||EENT 2444|
|Pengajian Malaysia||EMPW 2453|
|Creativity & Innovation||EEBT 2464|
|5||Entrepreneurial Marketing||EMKT 2513|
|Building the Entrepreneurial Organization||EENT 2524|
|Entrepreneurial Business Strategy||EENT 2533|
|Managing Entrepreneurial Ventures||EENT 2443|
|Effective Business Plan||EEBP 2554|
|6||Industrial Training (4 months)||EITN 2618|
MAHSA University is Best Known in Malaysia for its Health Science Courses Offers High Quality Business Programmes
MAHSA University has been a renowned and esteemed private institution of higher education since its inception in 2005. MAHSA has continuously taken pride in offering comprehensive teaching methods, highly-effective industry and clinical trainings as well as up-to-date student facilities to enhance our culturally diverse student body. Today, MAHSA has blossomed into an edifice that garners respect and passion from their graduates as well as the public.
MAHSA was founded in the year 2005 by Professor Tan Sri Dr. Hj. Mohamed Haniffa who is Pro-Chancellor and Executive Chairman. Professor Haniffa is a clinical practitioner of Medicine whose vision involves the creation of a stronghold of academic excellence in Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Nursing and Allied Health Sciences, Business and Engineering in the South-East Asian region.
This vision will produce qualified and compassionate professionals to serve the needs of our nation, in line with the Prime Minister’s vision that Malaysia should become a centre for academic excellence.
The new 48 acres campus in Bandar Saujana Putra, is the embodiment of that vision. Today, MAHSA University has students from 56 different countries. And not just from the region of Asia, but as far as Australia, United Kingdom, the United States of America and Canada.
The top rated facilities at MAHSA University’s new campus include student accommodation, the library, recreational areas, lecture halls, amphitheatre, football field, student cafeteria, sports gymnasiums, health services centre and student hangout places.
Recognition & Achievements for MAHSA University
- Education Excellence for University (2014)
- Leadership Excellence in Education Management (2013)
- BrandLaureate award for Education Excellence (2012)
- Malaysian Scientific Association ‘Science, Technology & Innovation Award’ (2012)
- Education Excellence Award for University College (2010)
- Education Excellence Award for Large Size College (2008)
- Doctorjob’s Award for Most Popular Private College/University for Nursing (2009)
- Education Excellence Award for Medium Size College (2006)
EduSpiral Consultant Services- Your Personal Online Education Advisor
wide range of choices for students to choose from. These colleges and universities offer value for money in the quality of education and excellent facilities that you get.
These universities and colleges are chosen by EduSpiral because they represent the best in their fields in Malaysia and affordable. EduSpiral provides in-depth information and counseling on their courses so that students are able to make the right choice.
If you are still not sure what to study, please contact us and we will send you a free EduSpiral Career Assessment Form.
Please contact us for more details.
- WhatsApp: +601111408838
- Wechat/Line: EduSpiral88
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/eduspiral
- Foursquare: www.foursquare.com/eduspiral
- Youtube: www.youtube.com/eduspiral
- Follow EduSpiral: www.twitter.com/eduspiral88
- Be my friend: www.facebook.com/eduspiralsik
- Like EduSpiral: www.facebook.com/eduspiralcs
- Message me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.eduspiral.com
Posted on July 3, 2017, in Best University, Business, Career Choices, Choosing the right course, Choosing the right university, MAHSA University, Study in Malaysia, Top University and tagged affordable Diploma in Entrepreneurship in Malaysia, Best Diploma in Entrepreneurship Course in Malaysia, best university in Malaysia for Diploma in Entrepreneurship, cheapest Diploma in Entrepreneurship in Malaysia, Diploma in Entrepreneurship at MAHSA University, top Diploma in Entrepreneurship in Malaysia, top university in Malaysia for Diploma in Entrepreneurship. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.