List of 15 Top Jobs High in Demand For 2018/19 According to Kelly Services Malaysia
Collated by EduSpiral Consultant Services. WhatsApp 01111408838 for the Best Advise
Here is a list of Malaysia’s 15 hot jobs and their average salaries for 2018/2019 as reported by Kelly Services
- HEAD OF QUALITY ASSURANCE RM$12,000 – RM$20,000
- PROJECT SALES MANAGER RM$8,000 – RM$12,000
- QUANTITY SURVEYOR RM$6,000 – RM$10,000
- INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER RM$6,000 – RM$10,000
- TALENT ACQUISITION MANAGER – RM$8,200 – RM$13,000
- COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS MANAGER – RM$10,000 – RM$15,000
- BRAND/PRODUCT MANAGER- RM$5,200 – RM$8,400
- MARKETING COMMUNICATION MANAGER – RM$7,500 – RM$12,000
- INSIDE SALES MANAGER, IT – RM$6,500 – RM$10,000
- VP, RELATIONSHIP MANAGER, BANKING & FINANCE – RM$11,000 – RM$18,000
- SVP, AML (INVESTIGATION) – RM$25,000 – RM$35,000
- SVP, STRATEGIC PLANNING & FINANCIAL ANALYSIS – RM$28,000 – RM$38,000
- FINANCIAL ANALYST – RM$4,700 – RM$7,800
- SENIOR BUYER – RM$7,700 – RM$12,600
- SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER – RM$7,700 – RM$13,800
About Kelly Services
Kelly Services set its footprint in Malaysia in 1984. For over 30 years, Kelly Services Malaysia has been partnering with the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. We operate from 4 strategic locations – Kuala Lumpur, Melaka, Johor Bahru and Penang – specialising in various industry verticals covering mid to senior roles. Our centralised recruitment hub makes over 8,000 placements in Malaysia annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly Services Malaysia also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Banking & Financial Services, Sales & Marketing, Office Support, Human Resources, Contact Centre, Engineering, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Information Technology & Communications and Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics.
About EduSpiral Consultant Services
The aim of education is to secure a job in the future that has demand and a high salary. This will ensure that you will have job security and stable income to be able to sustain your lifestyle and more importantly to take care of your family.
When choosing the right course to study in Malaysia, one important criteria that students should look at is the job demand. Choosing to study a course that has future potential high job demand and salary would ensure that you have a higher chance of a successful career that would support your lifestyle goals. If you don’t plan carefully, you may end up studying a course that has no job demand after you graduate. This would be an incredible waste of your time and money.
EduSpiral Consultant Services is an appointed representative or agent for top private universities in Malaysia to offer counselling services on their courses and assist with their applications. Therefore, at EduSpiral Consultant Services, we do our research on the job demand for the careers in Malaysia and Salary Reports in order to best advise our students on what to study based on facts and evidence. I have researched articles such so that I can advise students properly and they can have a higher chance of getting a job that’s in demand with high salary in Malaysia and globally.