How Much Does it Cost to Study at Heriot-Watt University Malaysia?
Written by EduSpiral Consultant Services For more information contact 01111408838
Heriot-Watt University Malaysia offers high quality British education and global study opportunities at our modern campus in Putrajaya. Heriot-Watt University is celebrating the 200th anniversary of its founding roots in Scotland in 1821, which created the world’s first mechanics institute in the heart of Edinburgh.
With a history dating back to 1821, Heriot-Watt University has a long tradition of excellence and a proven track record in educating, inspiring and challenging the professionals of tomorrow. They are one of the top UK universities for business and industry and have an established reputation for world-class teaching and practical, leading-edge research.
Malaysians now can have huge savings and obtain the best of British Education at top ranked Heriot-Watt University Malaysia. Find out more about the 2021 Fees for Heriot-Watt University Malaysia for your studies.
For more information contact 01111408838
Please fill up the Form below and I will WhatsApp you and provide you with sound advise on how to choose the best private university or college in Malaysia to study at. If you do not give your mobile number or full name as in IC, your query will not be answered. Our knowledgeable & experienced counsellor will send you a message on WhatsApp & provide assistance from there.
Tuition Fees for the Foundation Undergraduate Programmes in at Top Ranked Heriot-Watt University Malaysia
Heriot-Watt University Malaysia offers the same high-quality education provided in the UK and at their campus in Dubai, creating opportunities for students to transfer between campuses. All of the programmes offered here at Heriot-Watt University Malaysia are identical to the ones offered in the UK and Dubai campuses. The same course leader oversees the courses offered globally, therefore providing students with a seamless experience whenever they transfer to any of the campuses.
Additionally, Heriot-Watt University Malaysia students have the choice to benefit from an international experience for part of their studies, joining students in Edinburgh or Dubai for part of their degree programme. Heriot-Watt students are encouraged to take advantage of its Go Global programme, which allows them to transfer to any of its other campuses in the UK and Dubai seamlessly as long as their programme is offered at their campus of choice.
In the Malaysia campus alone, they have students from 55 countries, including close to 80 UK students who have transferred here.
Foundation Programme tuition fees
|Foundation programme||Total tuition fee (RM)|
|Foundation in Science||26,340|
|Foundation in Business||23,760|
Early Bird Waivers for April 2021 Intake
|Early Bird Waiver||Deadline to apply|
|RM4,000||28 February 2021|
|RM2,500||31 March 2021|
|RM1,000||11 April 2021|
*Fee waiver will be deducted from the last semester of your first year of study. Number of waivers are limited for each tier. Not applicable for postgraduate intakes.
|Undergraduate programmes||Annual tuition fee (RM)|
|BSc (Hons) Actuarial Science||43,920|
|MA (Hons) Accounting and Business Finance||35,500|
|BBA (Hons) Business Administration||35,500|
|MA (Hons) Business and Finance||35,500|
|MA (Hons) International Business Management/International Business Management with (Enterprise / HRM / Marketing / Year Abroad)||35,500**|
|BEng (Hons) / MEng Civil Engineering||45,000|
|BSc (Hons) Construction Project Management||35,500|
|BEng (Hons) Chemical Engineering / MEng Chemical Engineering||45,000|
|BEng (Hons) / MEng Electrical and Electronic Engineering||45,000|
|**MA (Hons) International Business Management||35,500|
|BEng (Hons) / MEng Mechanical Engineering||45,000|
|BSc (Hons) Psychology||35,500|
|BSc (Hons) Psychology with Management||35,500|
|BSc (Hons) Quantity Surveying||35,500|
|BSc (Hons) Statistical Data Science||43,920|
**Students pay partner university’s fees in second year
Heriot-Watt University Malaysia Intake Dates
Intakes for Heriot-Watt University Malaysia Foundation programmes are in April, July and September of each year.
Each year in January, there will be intake for certain Degree programme. The main intake for all programmes is in September of each year.
For the exact dates of the intakes, please WhatsApp 01111408838.
The Best Foundation Programmes at Heriot-Watt University Malaysia
The Heriot-Watt University Malaysia Foundation Programme offers the following tailored pathways into the some of the best undergraduate degree programmes in Malaysia.
The best business degree programmes at Heriot-Watt University Malaysia
- Actuarial Science BSc (Hons)
- Accounting & Business Finance MA (Hons)
- International Business Management MA (Hons)
- Bachelor of Business Administration BBA (Hons)
- Business and Finance MA (Hons)
- International Business Management with Enterprise MA (Hons)
- International Business Management with Human Resource Management MA (Hons)
- International Business Management with Marketing MA (Hons)
The best data science degree programme at Heriot-Watt University Malaysia
The best psychology degree programmes at Heriot-Watt University Malaysia
The Best Engineering & BUilt Environment Degree Programmes at Heriot-Watt University Malaysia
- Chemical Engineering BEng (Hons)
- Chemical Engineering with Oil and Gas Technology (MEng)
- Civil Engineering BEng (Hons) / (MEng)
- Construction Project Management BSc (Hons)
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering BEng (Hons) / MEng
- Mechanical Engineering BEng (Hons)
- Petroleum Engineering BEng (Hons)
- Quantity Surveying BSc (Hons)
Students interested in registering at Heriot-Watt University Malaysia, please go to this link. Affordable hostel accommodation is provided at safe and conducive condominiums in Cyberjaya with free bus shuttle to and from Heriot-Watt University Malaysia.
Furthermore, scholarships are available at Heriot-Watt University Malaysia to deserving Malaysian students who have achieved high results in their SPM, STPM, O-Levels, A-Levels, UEC, SAM, AUSMAT, MUFY, CIMP or other Pre-University examinations. The PTPTN Loan is available for their degree programmes.
About Heriot-Watt University Malaysia, One of the Best Universities in Malaysia
Heriot-Watt University Malaysia’s first premises in Putrajaya opened to students in early 2013. Heriot-Watt University Malaysia’s purpose-built campus in the city of Putrajaya is based only 25 kilometres from Kuala Lumpur.
Students at the Putrajaya campus join a vibrant, diverse community. The multi-cultural character of the campus provides opportunities to meet and mix with a broad range of international students and enjoy a supportive environment to help you make the best of your time as a student.
The university offers a range of activities to help students settle into university life, make friends and feel part of the university community. Heriot-Watt University Malaysia provides opportunities for students to develop important skills and gain valuable experience, in addition to those offered by their academic programmes.
The university’s strengths and experience in business, finance, manufacturing, engineering, energy and the built environment research match well with local industry interests seeking opportunities to build links. Heriot-Watt University Malaysia already has relationships with some of the international companies with headquarters in Malaysia, particularly in areas such as electronics, photonics, marine and oil and gas.
The University and their programmes are in the top rankings in the UK and globally.
In 2021, Heriot-Watt was ranked at 301 by QS World University Rankings and Ranked in the top 250 universities worldwide (201-250) for Engineering and Technology by Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
It is ranked 11th in UK for Mathematics (Data Science) by The Complete University Guide UK and Top 10 in UK for Mechanical Engineering by Guardian University Guide 2021.
In addition, 82% of their research ranked ‘world-leading’ or ‘internationally excellent’ – REF 2014
A state-of-the-art learning environment at Heriot Watt University Malaysia
Heriot-Watt University’s campus is located close to the Putrajaya marina and to other purpose-built, modern leisure and sports facilities.
Situated in a stunning lakeside location in Putrajaya, the building boasts a variety of informal study spaces, an extensive library and easy access to IT facilities with wifi available throughout. Heriot-Watt University’s teaching spaces will be flexibly designed to allow for traditional lectures and studio-based learning, complemented by high-quality electronic teaching and learning resources.
There are common rooms throughout the campus, giving students space to socialise and relax. On the promenade, facing the lake, is the cafeteria with other stores and retail outlets planned.
The campus will provide a state-of-the-art teaching and learning environment, reflecting the university’s status as a leading provider of high-quality, professionally orientated education, knowledge transfer and research. When the campus is fully developed the university aims to support up to 4,000 students.
Why Study at Heriot-Watt University
As one of the most progressive and international institutions based in Scotland, you will have the opportunity to thrive, both personally and academically during your time with Heriot-Watt.
- You will learn from world leading academics
- Heriot-Watt University’s learning environment seeks to offer you the very best in terms of study programmes which apply knowledge to real world challenges. We are ranked in the top 2% of universities worldwide (QS World University Rankings 2017/18) and in the top 20 universities in the UK (The Guardian University League Table 2017). We are top 10 in the UK and 1st in Scotland for research impact (REF 2014).
- Heriot-Watt University offers help to finance your studies
- Each year the university enable hundreds of students to enhance their educational experience through a variety of Heriot-Watt and externally funded Scholarships and bursaries, including opportunities funded by the University’s generous Alumni community, based all over the globe.
- You will become globally connected
- Heriot-Watt University encourages you to see the world, then change it. The university has 5 campuses and 150 learning partners around the world. You can take advantage of opportunities to transfer your study to campuses in Scotland, Dubai and Malaysia through their Go Global inter campus exchange programme. Heriot-Watt University is one of Scotland’s most international universities, so there are plenty of opportunities to meet the world at their UK campuses.
- You will become highly employable
- The very nature of a Heriot-Watt research-informed education, underpinned by their values, ensures you will have the opportunity to develop leadership skills and confidence to be specialists in your chosen fields and professions. Global companies actively seek out our graduates as they are work ready. This is why more than 95% of Heriot-Watt University students are in graduate-level jobs or further study six months after completing their programme.
- You will develop life-long connections
- When you join Heriot-Watt you become part of a global family. Heriot-Watt has over 116,000 alumni worldwide. The Watt Club was founded in 1854 and is the oldest graduate club in the UK. Lifetime membership is automatic upon graduation from Heriot-Watt, and is free to all graduates of the University.
Please WhatsApp 01111408838 for the latest Heriot-Watt University Malaysia Prospectus. Students interested in registering at Heriot-Watt University Malaysia, please go to this link. Affordable hostel accommodation is provided at safe and conducive condominiums in Cyberjaya with free bus shuttle to and from Heriot-Watt University Malaysia. In addition, to find out more about the world and UK rankings for Heriot-Watt University, you may go to this link.
Furthermore, scholarships are available at Heriot-Watt University Malaysia to deserving Malaysian students who have achieved high results in their SPM, STPM, O-Levels, A-Levels, UEC, SAM, AUSMAT, MUFY, CIMP or other Pre-University examinations. Students may also apply for the PTPN Loan for the degree programmes at Heriot-Watt University Malaysia.
Categories: Heriot-Watt University Malaysia