2. Do some light exercise.
i. Gets your adrenaline running.
ii. Makes you alert and energetic.
iii. Taichi would be great to help you focus.
3. Have a good breakfast.
i. Don’t go to the exam on an empty stomach
because you will not get the energy to be alert
to think properly to answer the questions.
ii. Fresh fruits and vegetables are recommended
as they can reduce stress. Have some banana,
raisins and apple cut up and eat together with
4. Arrive for the exam early.
Find out where the exam will be held & settle down.
5. Go to the toilet before the exam.
6. Be focused.
i. Don’t talk to other students before the exam
as they might be stressed and it can be contagious.
ii. Talk to yourself. Tell yourself that you will do well.
8. Be comfortable but alert.
i. When you sit, don’t slouch. Sit straight.
ii. If you find yourself panicking, take a
few deep breaths or clench your fists tightly
and then let go. Do this a few times.
You can prepare yourself to succeed in your studies.
Try to develop and appreciate the following habits:
Take responsibility for yourself
• Recognize that in order to succeed you need to make decisions about your priorities, your time, and your resources
• Before you begin studying, take a few minutes to summarize a few objectives, gather what you will need, and think of a general strategy of accomplishment.
Discover your key productivity periods and places
• Morning, afternoon, or evening? You know yourself best so choose the time that suits you and that you are most alert to study.
• Study the most difficult material when you are alert.
• Find spaces where you can be the most focused and productive.
• Your study place should be quiet and free from distractions such as TV, computer games, Internet, etc.
Look for better solutions to problems
• For example, if you don’t understand the subject material, don’t just read it again & again.
• Try something else! Talk with your teacher, a tutor, a classmate or parents. You can also Google online or post in a forum or your Facebook.
• Arrange your schedule to eliminate distractions.
• Plan what you want to study. Create a schedule of what you want to study.
Use index cards. Write each question or term on the back of an index card
• On the front of each index card, write an answer or an explanation for the question or term on the back.
• Use your notes and text for a reference, but put the answer or explanation in your own words whenever possible
Changing the subject you study every one to two hours for variety
Vary your study activities
• Alternate reading with more active learning exercises.
• Ask yourself how you could increase your activity level while studying? Perhaps a group will be best? Creating study questions?
Take regular, scheduled breaks that fit you
• Do something different from what you’ve been doing (e.g., walk around if you’ve been sitting), and in a different area.
• Give yourself a reward when you’ve completed a task.
EduSpiral Consultant Services- Your Personal Online Education Advisor
Established since 2009, EduSpiral Consultant Services helps provide information and counselling on courses and universities in Malaysia. EduSpiral Consultant Services also represents MDIS Singapore and Hong Kong Polytechnic University.
choices for students to choose from. These colleges and universities offer value for money in the quality of education and excellent facilities that you get.
These universities and colleges are chosen by EduSpiral because they represent the best in their fields in Malaysia and affordable. EduSpiral provides in-depth information and counseling on their courses so that students are able to make the right choice.
If you are still not sure what to study, please contact us and we will send you a free EduSpiral Career Assessment Form.
Please contact us for more details.
- Whatsapp: +601111408838
- Wechat/Line: EduSpiral88
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/eduspiral
- Foursquare: www.foursquare.com/eduspiral
- Youtube: www.youtube.com/eduspiral
- Follow EduSpiral: www.twitter.com/eduspiral
- Be my friend: www.facebook.com/eduspiral1
- Like EduSpiral: www.facebook.com/eduspiralcs
- Message me: email@example.com
- Website: www.eduspiral.com
Please fill up the form for more information. If you do not give your mobile number or full name as in IC, your query will not be answered. Please make sure you give a correct email address and check your email including the SPAM or JUNK email folder within 48 hours as we will email you the information.