Outstanding Hospitality Diploma Management Programmes for Students after SPM or O-Levels at BERJAYA University College
Written by EduSpiral Consultant Services For more information contact 01111408838
Students after SPM or O-Levels who are sure that they want a career in the vibrant hotel industry can choose to study the Diploma in Hotel Management at BERJAYA University College of Hospitality in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Students will need at least 3 credits in SPM or O-Levels to join the 2-year diploma.
Upon completion of the Diploma, students can continue on to the Bachelor of Hospitality Management (Hons) Degree entering into Year 2 for another 2 years.
If you are still unsure of what to study, then you can go for the 1-year Foundation in Hospitality course at BERJAYA University College of Hospitality with 5 credits and then enter into the Degree programme for 3 years. Students with UEC, A-Levels, Foundation, STPM or external Pre-University programme with relevant results may enter directly into the Hotel Management or Hospitality Management course.
For more information contact 01111408838
Please fill up the Form below and I will WhatsApp you and provide you with sound advise on how to choose the best private university or college in Malaysia to study at. If you do not give your mobile number or full name as in IC, your query will not be answered. Our knowledgeable & experienced counsellor will send you a message on WhatsApp & provide assistance from there.
The Best Hospitality Diploma Programme offered at BERJAYA University College of Hospitality
Students with SPM / O-Levels / UEC or equivalent with a minimum of three (3) credits may join the Diploma in Hotel Management for 2.5 years before entering into Year 2 of the degree at BERJAYA University College of Hospitality.
The Diploma in Hotel Management programme at BERJAYA University College of Hospitality covers all the major theoretical and practical components of hospitality operations. This comprehensive skills-driven programme enables you to acquire the mandatory operational skills and business acumen needed to successfully manage a hospitality operation profitably, while adhering to world-class standards.
You will be prepared for extensive career opportunities across industry sectors such as hotels, resorts, clubs, restaurants, cruise lines, contract catering, retail outlets, fast food restaurants and many more.
BERJAYA University College of Hospitality students will experience:
- Live events, professional visits and industry speakers sharing session are part of the learning paradigm at BERJAYA UCH.
- 16 weeks Supervised Internship at hotels, resorts and any relevant hospitality establishments.
- Global Education Platform; through Course Network – Students are able to interact with other likeminded students all over the world.
- Industry Relevant Curriculum & Facilities.
- Advance Standing into 2nd Year Bachelor of Hospitality Management(Hons).
Year 1 Subjects for the Diploma in Hotel Management at BERJAYA University College of Hospitality
- Windows Into Hospitality and Tourism
- Managing Service Excellence
- Kitchen Operations and Hygiene
- Food and Beverage Operations
- Hospitality Operation Systems
- Cuisine & Restaurant Operations
- Pastry and Baking
- Bar, Beverage and Barista
- Fine Dining and Banquet Management
- Food & Beverage Cost Control
- Personal Development Skills 1
- Personal Development Skills 2
- Personal Development Skills 3
- English for Academic Purposes
Year 2 Subjects for the Diploma in Hotel Management at BERJAYA University College of Hospitality
- Rooms Division Operations
- Rooms and Revenue Management
- Le Petit Sommelier
- Hospitality and Tourism Marketing
- Human Capital Management
Year 3 Subjects for the Diploma in Hotel Management at BERJAYA University College of Hospitality
- Business Ethics and Corporate Citizenship
- Hospitality and Tourism Law
- Entrepreneurship Development
- You will undergo a semester of comprehensive training in the internship programme. It has been specially designed to give you an intensive hands-on learning experience within a challenging work environment.
State-of-the-Art Facilities at BERJAYA University College of Hospitality
BERJAYA UCH’s cosmopolitan city campus is situated within the golden triangle in Berjaya Times Square.
Students will benefit from the integrated learning experience gained from the hospitality, tourism and service-related businesses within and surrounding the city campus. The city campus, totaling approximately 100,000 square feet, is located on the 11th (West Wing) consisting mainly the administrative offices and learning areas; and 14th (East Wing) comprises the culinary and restaurant facilities for the School of Culinary Arts.
BERJAYA UCH had you in mind when they designed their campus. From the culinary studios, to the boardroom, to the custom-built housekeeping suites, BERJAYA UCH’s facilities are customised to help teach students by immersing themselves into a realistically simulated environment.
BERJAYA UCH encompasses the hardware of complete infrastructure with state-of-the-art facilities which
include high-tech lecture theatres, classrooms and seminar rooms, conference room, learning and resource centre, housekeeping suite, travel bureau, dedicated computer laboratories with the latest software, fully equipped preparation, production and pastry kitchens, bakery, culinary studio, culinary theatre, show kitchen, fine dining restaurant, cafÃ©, culinary museum, coffee and tea academy, oenology laboratory and chocolate and sugar artistry laboratory among others.
The usual comment when guests step into our city campus is, “Wow! Is this a University campus or a five-star hotel?” We would like to say, BOTH! Your classrooms, learning resource centre, kitchens, laboratories and everything else has been specifically designed to immerse you in the Hospitality, Tourism and Services industry. Hence, the swanky look and feel for the campus environment.