Best University in Malaysia for a Top & Affordable Nursing Degree at MAHSA University New Campus
Written by EduSpiral Consultant Services. For more information contact 01111408838
The Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Nursing at MAHSA University is approved by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency and Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia and recognized by the Nursing Board Malaysia and Ministry of Health, Malaysia.
MAHSA University is best known in Malaysia for their specialisation in health science courses and is the best choice to study Nursing. PTPN Loan is available for the Diploma in Nursing and the Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Nursing at MAHSA University. Students have access to some of the best facilities at MAHSA University’s new 48-acre campus at Bandar Saujana Putra, Selangor.
For more information WhatsApp 01111408838
Please fill up the Form below and I will WhatsApp you and provide you with sound advise on how to choose the best private university or college in Malaysia to study at. If you do not give your mobile number or full name as in IC, your query will not be answered. Our knowledgeable & experienced counsellor will send you a message on WhatsApp & provide assistance from there.
The Best Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Nursing Programme in Malaysia at MAHSA University
Registered Nurses record patients’ medical histories and symptoms, help perform diagnostic tests and analyse results, operate medical machinery, administer treatment and medications, and help with patient follow-up and rehabilitation. RNs teach patients and their families how to manage their illness or injury, explaining post-treatment home care needs; diet, nutrition, and exercise programs; and self-administration of medication and physical therapy.
MAHSA University’s Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Nursing is a practical degree programme designed for individuals who are committed to the advancement of the health of individuals, families, communities, and society as a whole.
Students will study a range of subjects from sciences to humanities, including anatomy, biology, chemistry, microbiology, nutrition, pathology, immunology, pathophysiology, pharmacology, paediatric nursing, maternity nursing, mental health nursing, healthy aging, and psychology. They will also be given practical lessons ranging from simulation exercises to the use of clinical and medical equipment.
At the end of the programme, graduates will be equipped with the knowledge and skills to deliver expert health care to individuals of all ages in a variety of settings and scenarios, and thus be invaluable assets to the medical industry both nationally and abroad.
Education Pathway to the Nursing Degree at MAHSA University
Students after SPM or O-Levels interested in this exciting and practical nursing course may go for the Foundation in Science at MAHSA University before continuing on to the Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Nursing degree. Alternatively, students after SPM or O-Levels with 5 credits may go for the 3-year Diploma in Nursing at MAHSA University.
Upon completion of the top rate Diploma in Nursing, graduates may continue on into Year 2 of the recognised Nursing Degree programme at MAHSA. Pre-University students with the relevant results in STPM, A-Levels, SAM, CPU, AUSMAT, etc. can enter directly into Year 1 of the Nursing degree.
Entry Requirements for the Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Nursing Programme at MAHSA University
- Pass STPM / equivalent with minimum CGPA 2.50
- Pass A Level minimum grade C in 3 subjects
- Pass Foundation in Science/Matriculation with minimum CGPA 2.50
- Pass Diploma in Science with minimum CGPA 2.50 (credit transfer not allowed)
- SPM/O Level/equivalent:
- 5 Credits in Bahasa Malayu (Local Candidates) & Mathematic (Elementary/Modern/Additional) & Science (General Sc/Biology/Chemistry & pass in Biology/Physics & pass in Biology & 2 other subjects (Local Candidates) / 3 other subjects (International Candidates) & pass in English (Local Candidates);
- Pass MUET with minimum Band 3 / Pass IELTS with minimum 5.5 / TOEFL with minimum 515/215/80
- International Candidates:
- Pass IELTS with minimum 5.5 / TOEFL with minimum 515/215/80
Able to converse in Bahasa Melayu;
- All candidates must be certified medically fit by a registered medical practitioner within one month from commencement of the nursing programme
- Students must not have any physical disabilities or impaired senses that hinders nursing dexterity
- Students with medical conditions such as HIV, AIDS, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, epilepsy, mental health disorders and color blindness cannot be admitted into the programme.
- Pregnancy is not allowed throughout the course
Career Opportunities for Nursing Graduates from MAHSA University in Malaysia
- State Registered Nurse recognized by the Nursing Board Malaysia and Ministry of Health Malaysia
- Nurse Manager supervising a team of nurses
- Lecturer in a higher education institution
- Self-employed and independent nurse providing nursing services
- Health service manager
- Higher education lecturer
- Social worker
Advantages of Studying the Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Nursing Programme at MAHSA University in Malaysia
- The Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Nursing is designed in consultation with Nursing Board Malaysia and a panel of local and international experts, resulting in a highly sought after curriculum that combines theoretical learning and practical sessions in simulation wards and hospitals.
- Students of the Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Nursing gain experience in our rather exhaustive list of panel of hospitals throughout Malaysia
- Tuition fees for the Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Nursing at MAHSA University are kept at an affordable level, to ensure there are little barriers to a good quality education.
- The Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Nursing at MAHSA University is approved by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency and Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia and recognized by the Nursing Board Malaysia and Ministry of Health, Malaysia.
- The Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Nursing is awarded by MAHSA University, a leader in Medical and Health Science Education in Malaysia
MAHSA University’s Top Rate Faculty of Nursing
MAHSA University was the first private university in Malaysia to offer all levels of academic studies in Nursing and Midwifery. The faculty consists of highly qualified professionals who are committed to help students become the best that they can be and strike a balance between theory and practice. Nursing skills are taught in our well-equipped skills laboratories and simulation wards as well as government hospitals and community health facilities in Malaysia.
All crucial clinical skills are taught under the careful guidance of lecturers. MAHSA University also provides excellent student support services such as an extensive library, mentor-mentee programme and English classes to assist students in developing their language skills. These support system are vital to enhance the learning experience of our students.
Since the year 2005, the Faculty of Nursing and Midwifery has produced over 10,000 graduates. These successful individuals have gone on to embark on promising careers in Saudi Arabia, Dubai, United Kingdom, Australia, Singapore and Malaysia.
Subjects for the Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Nursing Programme at MAHSA University
|1||Anatomy And Physiology 1||NBNH 1114|
|Principles Of Nursing 1||NBNN 1123|
|Nutrition And Metabolism||NBNB 1143|
|Study Skills||BNSS 1153|
|Nursing Practice 1||NBNP 1164|
|Tamadun Islam & Tamadun Asia For Local Students||MPU 3123|
|Malaysian Studies For International Students||MPU 3173|
|2||Anatomy And Physiology 2||NBNH 1214|
|Principles Of Nursing 2||NBNN 1223|
|Microbiology And Parasitology||NBNH 1233|
|Medical – Surgical Nursing 1||NBNN 1243|
|Nursing Practice 2||NBNP 1263|
|Hubungan Etnik For Local Students||MPU 3113|
|Bahasa Melayu Komunikasi For International Students||MPU 3143|
|3||Phychology And Sociology||NBNB 1253|
|Medical – Surgical Nursing Cardiac And Respiratory||NBNN 2323|
|Medical-Surgical Nursing Gastro-Intestinal||NBNN 2333|
|Comparative Religion||MPU 3322|
|Nursing Practice 3||NBNP 2353|
|Nursing Practice 4||NBNP 2363|
|4||Medical – Surgical Nursing 4 Endocrine, Neurological, Genito-Urinary||NBNN 2414|
|Medical-Surginal Nursing 5 Musculo- Skeletal, Hematopoietic, Oncology||NBNN 2424|
|Medical-Surginal Nursing 6 Eye, Ent, Skin, Burns, Aesthetics And Infectious Diseases||NBNN 2434|
|Nursing Practice 5 And 6||NBNP 2444|
|5||Obstetrics And Gynaecology Nursing||NBNN 3513|
|Paediatric Nursing||NBNN 3522|
|Community Nursing||NBNN 3532|
|Nursing Practice 7||NBNP 3543|
|Nursing Practice 8||NBNP 3554|
|6||Community Work||MPU 3423|
|Research, Methodology And Statistics||NBNB 3614|
|Evidence Based Practice||NBNB 3623|
|Mental Health Nursing And Geriatrics||NBNN 3633|
|Trauma And Emergency, Critical Care And Peri-Operative Nursing||NBNN 3644|
|Nursing Practice 9||NBNP 3653|
|7||Research Project||NBNB 4714|
|Policy And Politics In Healthcare||NBNB 4723|
|Management, Leadership, Medico-Legal And Nursing Professional Issues||NBNN 4734|
|Nursing Practice 10||NBNP 4744|
|Theory Presentation As Appropriate For Elective Nursing Practice 1 And 2||NBNN 4812|
|Elective Nursing Practice 1||NBNP 4823|