Taylor’s College Malaysia A-Levels Students have joined Top Universities In the World
Written by EduSpiral Consultant Services For more information contact 01111408838
IN many success stories of today, you’ll find that passion is often one of the key driving factors. When passion is involved, many will often strive to make changes that they can be proud of.
In the field of education, passion is equally important to both educators and students. When educators are passionate, they look to inspire, not just teach, whereas when students are passionate, they’re motivated to push the limits.
Students who complete their Cambridge A-Levels at Taylor’s College in Malaysia receive international recognition from the Top Universities worldwide including those from the UK, North America, Australia and the European Union. Scholarships are available to deserving top performing students in SPM or O-Levels for the A-Level programme at Taylor’s.
Taylor’s College’s University Placement Services is located within the campus to assist graduates to be placed in a university of their choice. In the past 11 years, Taylor’s College has successfully placed more than 7,000 graduates in universities globally including London School of Economics, The University of Cambridge, The Australian National University, University of Melbourne, Harvard University, Oxford University, University of Toronto, and many more.
Read on to find out about Justin Lee Khay Cheong, a Taylor’s College top A-Level student who managed to enter the prestigious Oxford University, UK to read engineering.
For more information contact 01111408838
Please fill up the Form below and I will WhatsApp you and provide you with sound advise on how to choose the best private university or college in Malaysia to study at. If you do not give your mobile number or full name as in IC, your query will not be answered. Our knowledgeable & experienced counsellor will send you a message on WhatsApp & provide assistance from there.
Top Taylor’s College Best A-Level Student Enters the Prestigious Oxford University, UK
Passion is one of the driving factors that pushes Justin Lee Khay Cheong. Lee is a first year Engineering Science student at the University of Oxford. While he is proud of his accomplishments, he remains humble about how he made it into Oxford.
Before enrolling in the University of Oxford, Lee was a student in Taylor’s College Subang Jaya. He believes that the many enriching experiences he had there played a part in his journey to Oxford.
Lee continues to study hard and pursue his dreams at the University of Oxford.
One of his greatest memories of his days in Taylor’s College are of his lecturers. They were most helpful and kind.
“They want to see us work hard. They prepared us not only in terms of knowledge and intellect, but also geared us mentally to be prepared for our examinations,” Lee said.
Seeing his lecturers’ passion and devotion has really resonated with Lee. He recalled how his lecturers would often share anything they found interesting with their students.
“It really helped us to discover our own passion,” he said.
The friends he made also played a major role in his development. Being surrounded by peers of different backgrounds and mindsets helped to broaden his horizons.
“They taught me how to think and study differently,” he said.
The new experience combined with the encouragement and support that he received from his lecturers and friends gave him confidence.
“I thought why shouldn’t I apply for Oxford? Why shouldn’t I apply for one of the best universities in the
world? I think that mindset is what being in the Taylor’s environment taught me,” he said.
With all that he’s been through, Lee attributes his achievements to his passion that’s fuelled him throughout his journey. He encourages future students to seek out their passion in life and to pursue it.
“My advice is to find out what your passion is.”
Taylor’s College has a long standing heritage, dating back to 1969, of being a pioneer in pre-university programmes for students who wish to study abroad. Each pre-university programme is tailored differently to suit the students’ learning styles.
With 48 years in the field, Taylor’s College is the doorway to world education for students.
International Recognition for Taylor’s College A-Level Programme
On top of receiving qualification from CAIE, students who complete their Cambridge A Levels receive international recognition from the Top Universities worldwide including those from the UK, North America, Australia and the European Union.
For the UK alone, our Cambridge A Levels students have enrolled in all of the Top 10 UK Universities:
- University of Oxford
- University of Cambridge
- Imperial College London
- University College London (UCL)
- London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE)
- King’s College London
- University of Edinburgh
- University of Manchester
- University of Bristol
- Durham University
Best Cambridge A-Levels at Taylor’s College, a Pathway to Top Universities in the World
Taylor’s College has been a centre of excellence for Pre-University Studies in Malaysia; renowned for its academic excellence and unbeatable track record, Taylor’s College has placed its students in top universities of their choice around the world.
The Cambridge A Level programme is the gateway to the most prestigious universities worldwide, and with 46 years of academic experience, Taylor’s College has established itself as the Best Pre-University in Malaysia. Pre-University programmes
The Cambridge A Level (CAL) programme is the gold standard qualification awarded by the prestigious Cambridge International Examinations (CIE). Taylor’s College offers the largest and most extensive CAL programme, helping students graduate with the best results in Malaysia. Taylor’s College curriculum and track records in academic excellence has resulted in the successful placement of their A-Level students into top universities of their choice. Taylor’s College has placed 5,077 students in 349 universities worldwide (2010 – 2015).
Exceptional CIE A-Levels at Taylor’s College
The Cambridge A Levels is a widely recognised pre-university qualification around the world. The programme is based on the UK education system and is highly sought after by students after SPM and O-Levels.
With over 49 years of academic experience, Taylor’s College has established itself as the Best Pre-University in Malaysia for this programme. Taylor’s curriculum and track records in academic excellence has resulted in the successful placement of our students into top universities of their choice.
Why Study Pre-University at Taylor’s College Malaysia
- The only college with all campuses awarded 6-star (highest rating) by MOE consistently since 2012.
- Out of 143 colleges and universities in the world which participated in the iGraduate 2013 survey on student learning experience, Taylor’s College emerged No. 1 in Malaysia.
- Every year, over 1,000 students are placed in the top 200 universities of the world.
- 3 out of 4 ‘top in the world’ South Australian Matriculation/SACE International achievers in 2013 were from Taylor’s College.
- 74% of the Malaysian students who were awarded Top in the World Cambridge Learner Awards 2013 were Taylor’s College students.
(Top in the World Cambridge Learner Awards is a recognition by Cambridge International Examination (CIE) for students who have achieved outstanding academic achievements)
Taylor’s College is a Top Private College in Malaysia for Pre-University Programmes
- Best in Malaysia Brand Excellence Award Awarded with the ‘Brand Excellence Award’ in 2008 by the Ministry of International Trade & Industry Malaysia (MITI).
- Students’ Choice Awards Voted and awarded with Doctorjob’s ‘Most Popular Private College/University in Malaysia’ in 2008 and 2009 by gtimedia.
- Awarded with the highest rating of ‘Tier 6:Outstanding’ in:
- – Quality of overall education
- – Quality of general programmes (pre-university)
- – Quality of support for international students
- Out of more than 400 private colleges in Malaysia, Taylor’s College is the ONLY college awarded the 6-star (outstanding) rating by the Ministry of Education Malaysia in the 2012/2013 MyQUEST evaluation for the overall quality of learning.
- 15 Out of 211 colleges and universities in the world which participated in the i-graduate 2014 survey, Taylor’s College emerged No.1 in Malaysia.
- 1) Student Learning Experience
- 2) Student Living Experience
- 3) Student Support
Why Study the Cambridge A-Levels at Taylor’s College in Malaysia?
Taylor’s College offers the largest and most extensive CAL programme, helping students graduate with the best results in Malaysia. Taylor’s College curriculum and track records in academic excellence has resulted in the successful placement of their A-Level students into top universities of their choice. Taylor’s College has placed 5,077 students in 349 universities worldwide (2010 – 2015).
- In 2004, Taylor’s College was the first to be awarded the prestigious International Fellowship Centre Status in Malaysia by Cambridge International Examinations (CIE).
- Taylor’s College is recognised internationally as the largest and most successful centre in Malaysia for Cambridge A Levels.
- THE BEST RESULTS IN MALAYSIA with 2,094 students scoring 3As or more from 2012-2015
- A Record total of 8,807 As achieved in Malaysia from 2012-2015
- Outstanding Cambridge Learner Awards (2012-2015) with 107 Awards “Top in the World” and 36 Awards “Top in Malaysia”.
Start Right with Diverse Learning Skills
The Taylor’s College Cambridge A Levels programme helps students to identify and discover the different learning skills to succeed academically and beyond. These critical skills are known as IsCoRe which is a combination of differentiated learning approaches for students to excel in their studies and achieve their university and career goals.
INDEPENDENT LEARNING SKILLS
- Mould students into responsible and confident individuals; active at acquiring knowledge and ideas to achieve their goals.
COLLABORATIVE LEARNING SKILLS
- Encourages students to master peer-to-peer interaction and leverage on individual strengths to acquire sound knowledge.
- Equips students with technique to acquire higher order thinking skills and broaden their academic perspective.
Cambridge A Levels intakes at Taylor’s College
Cambridge A-Level Subjects Offered at Taylor’s College
- Business Studies
- Computer Science
- Further Mathematics
- Global Perspective & Independent Research (GPR)
- Literature in English