Saito University College Foundation in Business Studies Course Information
Written by EduSpiral Consultant Services. For more information contact 01111408838
Saito University College’s Foundation in Business Studies is designed for students after SPM or O-Levels to gain the necessary fundamental business knowledge and skills in order to successfully transition into their Business-related degree programmes. Saito has come up with a unique package to help Malaysian students financially by offering a *Free Foundation with a one time RM1000 Application & Administration Fee. The condition is that students must continue on to the degree programme at Saito. (Terms & Conditions Apply)
Students have the opportunity to get a UK degree in their final year by going to University West of England (UWE) UK or complete all in Malaysia at Saito, both at an affordable price
For more information contact 01111408838
Please fill up the Form below and I will WhatsApp you and provide you with sound advise on how to choose the best private university or college in Malaysia to study at. If you do not give your mobile number or full name as in IC, your query will not be answered. Our knowledgeable & experienced counsellor will send you a message on WhatsApp & provide assistance from there.
Saito Foundation in Business Studies Course Details
The Foundation in Business Studies program at Saito University College equips SPM & O-Levels (or equivalent) student leavers with the necessary basics to pursue a Degree in Business or Management.
Students will learn fundamental principles in management, marketing, economics, accounting and other disciplines in business to give them an overall perspective in the various fields at the Saito Business School. The successful completion of the program opens the door to Bachelor Programs available under the Saito Business School.
Why Study Business at Saito?
- Work and Study – Complete your degree at Saito on a Work & Study mode
- SAITO-UWE Degree with study abroad – Broaden your experience by spending one year in the UK
- Degrees with 2 Experiences – Complete your final year in the UWE, Bristol and earn yourself 2 degrees and gain 2 experiences
- Industry as your classroom – Our classes are conducted at our industry partner locations
- Digital Business Centre – With a start-up mind-set and digital skills equipped, change the way how business is done.
About University West of England (UWE) UK
- Gold rating in the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) means that UWE deliver consistent outstanding teaching, learning and outcomes for their students.
- Bristol, United Kingdom has been named one of the best European cities to visit in 2019 by the Independent newspaper
- UWE has been ranked TOP 7 in England for student satisfaction.
- UWE Bristol ranked 28th out of 121 UK institutions in the 2020 Guardian league table.
After SPM or IGCSE O-Levels, students who have at least 5 credits may go for the Foundation in Business Studies at Saito University College and then into Year 1 of any of the Business-related degree programmes below:
- Bachelor of Human Resource Management (Honours)
- Bachelor of Business (Management) (Honours)
- Bachelor of Business (Digital Marketing) (Honours)
- Bachelor of Business in Logistics Management and E-Business (Honours)
Alternatively, if students have only 3 credits in SPM or IGCSE O-Levels, you can go for the Diploma in Business Management course. You will spend 2.5 year studying the diploma and upon completion, you can continue on to Year 2 of the Business-related Degree course.
Entry Requirements for the Foundation in Business Studies at Saito University College
The minimum entry requirement for the foundation programme is one of the following::
- Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) Certificate with five credits
- United Examination Certificate (UEC) with 5Bs
- GCE / ‘O’ Levels certificate or equivalent with five credits
- Entry requirements and courses of studies are set and subjected to approval and changes by the college.
Subjects for the Foundation in Business Studies at Saito University College
- Time Management
- Basic Computer Application
- Introduction to Business
- Introduction to Accounting
- Business Mathematics
- Fundamentals of Organizational Management
- Introduction to Marketing
- Social Psychology
- English for Academic Writing
- Introduction to Microeconomics
- Introduction to Critical Thinking
- Fundamental in Financial Management
- Interpersonal Communication
- Introduction to Macroeconomics
- Business Statistics
Saito School of Business
Saito Business School’s mission is to educate business leaders and managers that meet the needs of the challenging world of business.
We are equipped to give students an edge in Digital Business as we offer Malaysia’s first Bachelor of Business (Digital Marketing) Hons course.
Through our partnerships with top Malaysian Digital Companies like Lelong and iPay88, students will benefit from their expert knowledge on Digital Business. Furthermore, students will find opportunities to work on Digital Business projects with the industry through our Digital Business Centre, preparing them with real experience to enter the modern business world.
Proven Track Record at Saito University College
Saito College has produced more than 9000 graduates since 1988 and that speaks volumes about our experience in producing talents for the industry. Saito’s solid and outstanding track record ensures all of our students’ needs in terms of academic learning, facilities, services and support are well taken care of. You can rest assure that your academic growth and learning are in good and solid hands at Saito.
Recognition of Saito University College’s Courses
Do you know that Saito is accredited with MQA and has an extremely high standard of teaching? We do away with mediocre syllabus and teaching and bring to you education that is on par with, if not better than, education in the US, UK, Australia and other top countries in the rest of the world.
And, the best thing is you do not have to pay a hefty amount of tuition fees for such high standard of education. World class education should be affordable. We also believe a world class education should bring out the very best in each student and recognise each student as unique individual. Therefore, our focus is to provide fully personalised attention to each student. Do expect a lot of care from your tutors and one-on-one sessions with them.
Caring and Conducive Environment
Are you afraid of learning alone in our highly challenging environment? You do not have to. Be part of our student-centered, out-of-classroom activities that are pumped with loads of fun and excitement and they can also encourage self-discovery. We also actively encourage students to form a close-knit community to support one another.