Best Low Cost Accounting Degree Course in Malaysia at Top MAHSA University
Written by EduSpiral Consultant Services. For more information contact 01111408838
The Bachelor of Accounting degree programme at MAHSA University is accredited by Professional Bodies. The Accounting degree programme at MAHSA University is recognized and accredited by the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants UK, Certified Practicing Accountants Australia, Institute of Commercial and Industrial Accountants Malaysia, Chartered Tax Institute Malaysia. Accreditation from Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, Institute of Public Accountant and Institute of Financial Accountant are to be received by the year end of 2016.
Students after SPM or O-Levels may enter the Foundation in Business or Foundation in Science at MAHSA University for 1 year and then continue into the 3-year affordable accounting degree. Pre-University students with the relevant results in STPM, A-Levels, SAM, CPU, AUSMAT, etc. can enter directly into Year 1 of MAHSA University’s recognised and low cost Bachelor of Accounting degree.
Students after SPM or O-Levels who desire an affordable accounting degree course in Malaysia that’s first rate can choose to study at top rank MAHSA University. The Bachelor of Accounting at MAHSA University is approved by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency and Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia. In addition, the cost of hostel accommodation at MAHSA University is very affordable compared to other private universities in Malaysia. Students will learn in an ultra modern, new purpose-built campus at Bandar Saujana Putra.
Alternatively, students after SPM or O-Levels will need at least 3 credits in any subject to enter the cheaply available Diploma in Accounting at MAHSA University. Upon completion of the Diploma in Accounting, students can continue on to Year 2 of the Accounting degree.
For more information please WhatsApp 01111408838
Please fill up the Form below and I will WhatsApp you and provide you with sound advise on how to choose the best private university or college in Malaysia to study at. If you do not give your mobile number or full name as in IC, your query will not be answered. Our knowledgeable & experienced counsellor will send you a message on WhatsApp & provide assistance from there.
Best University in Malaysia to Get a Low Cost Accounting Degree at Top Rank MAHSA University
MAHSA University’s Bachelor of Accounting is a 3-year, highly specialised undergraduate degree programme that qualifies its graduates as accountants upon registration with the Malaysian Institute of Accountants.
Graduates have a choice of going into direct practice either in the public or private sector, or go on to pursue professional accountant certifications such as the CPA (Certified Public Accountant), the ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants), and CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants), while meeting work requirements doing training at accounting firms.
Accountants are some of the most highly esteemed professionals whose elite place in society has never been challenged.
Because MAHSA University’s curriculum is designed with a team from employers, industry experts, and academia, students will learn theories combined with hands-on applications and practical skills. These skills of researching and critical thinking, reading and analysing financial statements, creating reports and presentations and interacting with stakeholders, will enable students to be employed right away.
During the duration of the programme, students will explore various depths and breadths of cost accounting, financial accounting, managerial accounting, corporate accounting, accounting information systems, auditing and assurance, international financial reporting standards (IFRS), generally accepted accounting principles
(GAAP), stakeholder values and ethics, issues in financial reporting, information technology for accountants, quantitative methods, corporate finance, organisational behaviour, business economics, business law, company and association law, taxation law and practices, financial statements and investment analysis, cost management, innovation and entrepreneurship, and advanced business communication.
When students graduate, they will be full-fledged accounting graduates, ready and able to correctly and effectively prepare profit and loss statements for business entities; establish accounting practices and procedures for start-up companies and provide sound advice on the management of these; analyse budgets and other financial
information and offer advice on how costs can be reduced and savings maximised; produce budgets for businesses and implement strategies for minimising costs; maintain accurate and timely records of company accounts; improve business efficiency in finances; compute statements of taxes owed, prepare tax returns and ensure that they are filed correctly and that payment is made on time; and ensure compliance with laws and regulations.
Because an accountant’s work is no easy task, MAHSA’s Bachelor of Accounting with Honours, will ensure that its graduates are fully equipped with all necessary knowledge that is expected of a professional accountant.
Founded in 2005, MAHSA University offers first rate programmes in various levels, from foundation and diploma to degree and postgraduate programmes in fields such as Business & Accounting, Engineering, as well as Healthcare programmes such as Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Nursing, Biomedical Sciences, Radiography as well as Environmental Health.
Entry Requirements into MAHSA University’s Bachelor of Accounting
- Pass STPM or equivalent with minimum Grade C+ (GPA 2.33) in any 2 subjects and Credit in Mathematic in SPM or equivalent (if the equivalent grade not attained at STPM level)
- Pass Matriculation / Foundation or equivalent with minimum CGPA 2.50 and Credit in Mathematic in SPM or equivalent (if the equivalent or higher not attained at Matriculation / Foundation level)
- Diploma in Accounting or equivalent with minimum CGPA 2.50
- Pass STAM with minimum Grade Jayyid and Credit in Mathematic in SPM or equivalent (if the equivalent grade not attained at STAM level)
- Other equivalent qualification
- Malaysian University English Test (MUET): Band 2
Advantages of Studying MAHSA University’s Bachelor of Accounting
- The Bachelor in Accounting (Hons) is awarded by MAHSA University, a highly reputable university in Malaysia
- The Bachelor in Accounting(Hons) was designed with industry experts and university advisors to provide quality education in the core areas of accounting and be highly employable both locally and overseas.
- The Bachelor in Accounting is give exemptions from the below listed professional bodies;
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants, CIMA UK – 11 out of 17 papers exemptions
- Certified Practising Accountants, CPA Australia – 1 out of 6 paper exemption
- Chartered Tax Institute of Malaysia, CTIM – 5 out of 8 papers exemptions
- Industry Linkages Students studying in Bachelor in Accounting (Hons) are given opportunities to interact and engage with lecturers and students from the faculties of Medical and Health Sciences, giving these students networking opportunities and insight into the healthcare industries, which is among the top driver for the global economy.
- Tuition fees for the Bachelor in Accounting (Hons) at MAHSA University are kept at an affordable level, to ensure there are little barriers to a good quality education.
- Flexible Enrolment Dates for the Accounting degree at MAHSA University. The Bachelor in Accounting (Hons) takes students on a rolling semester basis, allowing for greater flexibility.
- Internship with Industry Partners. Students of the Bachelor in Accounting (Hons) at MAHSA University gain work experience as part of their programme. This invaluable experience give our students an edge in employment and help them make good contacts within the industry
- With lecturers and students from 56 different nationalities, the Bachelor in Accounting (Hons) student gain a rich appreciation of different cultures and values.
- Accredited byProfessional Bodies. The Accounting degree programme at MAHSA University is recognized and accredited by the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants UK, Certified Practicing Accountants Australia, Institute of Commercial and Industrial Accountants Malaysia, Chartered Tax Institute Malaysia. Accreditation from Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, Institute of Public Accountant and Institute of Financial Accountant are to be received by the year end of 2016.
MAHSA University Faculty of Business, Finance and Hospitality
The Faculty of Business, Finance and Hospitality at MAHSA University offers industry focused programmes designed to reflect global market trends. Their students come from all over the world to pursue an education in business, management, accounting, finance, human resources and marketing. As the youngest and fastest growing faculty, MAHSA’s Faculty of Business, Finance and Hospitality consists of a richly diverse and professional teaching team.
Additionally, MAHSA’s strong collaborations with national and international professional bodies have contributed in a holistic learning for our students, as they to step into the real world of business. MAHSA University’s approach is to build character in their students with the needed acumen for success.
MAHSA University offer a range of programmes from diploma to degree and masters level. As a signatory
member of PRME, Principles of Responsible Management Education, a United Nation Global Compact initiative, MAHSA’s Faculty of Business, Finance and Hospitality shares the same mission to inspire and champion responsible management education, research and thought leadership globally.
With PRME, the university focuses in infusing taught concepts of ethics, corporate governance and human governance into our curriculum.The Faculty of Business, Finance and Hospitality offers industry focused programmes designed to reflect global market trends. MAHSA University’s students come from all over the world to pursue an education in business, management, accounting, finance, human resources and marketing. As the youngest and fastest growing faculty,
MAHSA’s Faculty of Business, Finance and Hospitality consists of a richly diverse and professional teaching team. Additionally, their strong collaborations with national and international professional bodies have contributed in a holistic learning for our students, as they to step into the real world of business. Our approach is to build character in their students with the needed acumen for success.
Programme Structure for MAHSA University’s Bachelor of Accounting
|1||Malaysian Studies/Tamadun Islam||MPU 3123/MPU 3173|
|Financial Accounting I||BAA 1163|
|Professional Development I||BAU 1143|
|Business Mathematics||BAQ 1153|
|Principles Of Management||BAM 1313|
|2||Hubungan Etnik/ Bahasa Melayu Komunikasi||MPU3113 / MPU3213|
|Professional Development II||BAU 1223|
|Principles Of Marketing||BAM 2423|
|Business Statistics||BAQ 1243|
|Financial Accounting II||BAA 1253|
|3||Introduction To Finance||BAF 1323|
|4||Cost Accounting||BAA 2413|
|Business Ethics, Governance And Accountability||BAU 2623|
|Business Law||BAL 2453|
|Behavioural Science||MPU 3252|
|Financial Reporting I||BAA 2443|
|Taxation I||BAA 2613|
|Comparative Religion||MPU 3312|
|5||Financial Management||BAF 2253|
|Management Information System||BAM 2463|
|Management Accounting||BAA 2533|
|Financial Reporting II||BAA 2543|
|Company Law||BAL 2523|
|Taxation II||BAA 3763|
|6||Community Work||MPU 3412|
|Public Sector Accounting||BAA 3773|
|7||Corporate Finance||BAF 3723|
|Business Research Method||MGT 3043|
|Corporate Reporting||BAA 3713|
|Accounting Information System||BAA 3733|
|Accounting Theory & Practice||BAA 3743|
|Auditing & Assurance Service I||BAA 2563|
|8||Advanced Corporate Reporting||BAA 3813|
|Strategic Management||BAM 3823|
|Auditing & Assurance Service II||BAA 3833|
|Strategic Management Accounting||BAA 3843|
|Industrial Training||BAA 3916|
MAHSA University is Best Known in Malaysia for its Health Science Courses Offers High Quality Business Programmes
MAHSA University has been a renowned and esteemed private institution of higher education since its inception in 2005. MAHSA has continuously taken pride in offering comprehensive teaching methods, highly-effective industry and clinical trainings as well as up-to-date student facilities to enhance our culturally diverse student body. Today, MAHSA has blossomed into an edifice that garners respect and passion from their graduates as well as the public.
MAHSA was founded in the year 2005 by Professor Tan Sri Dr. Hj. Mohamed Haniffa who is Pro-Chancellor and Executive Chairman. Professor Haniffa is a clinical practitioner of Medicine whose vision involves the creation of a stronghold of academic excellence in Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Nursing and Allied Health Sciences, Business and Engineering in the South-East Asian region.
This vision will produce qualified and compassionate professionals to serve the needs of our nation, in line with the Prime Minister’s vision that Malaysia should become a centre for academic excellence.
The new 48 acres campus in Bandar Saujana Putra, is the embodiment of that vision. Today, MAHSA University has students from 56 different countries. And not just from the region of Asia, but as far as Australia, United Kingdom, the United States of America and Canada.
The top rated facilities at MAHSA University’s new campus include student accommodation, the library, recreational areas, lecture halls, amphitheatre, football field, student cafeteria, sports gymnasiums, health services centre and student hangout places.
Recognition & Achievements for MAHSA University
- Education Excellence for University (2014)
- Leadership Excellence in Education Management (2013)
- BrandLaureate award for Education Excellence (2012)
- Malaysian Scientific Association ‘Science, Technology & Innovation Award’ (2012)
- Education Excellence Award for University College (2010)
- Education Excellence Award for Large Size College (2008)
- Doctorjob’s Award for Most Popular Private College/University for Nursing (2009)
- Education Excellence Award for Medium Size College (2006)