Top Ranked Multimedia University (MMU) Cyberjaya, Offers the Best Enterprise Management System Degree in Malaysia
Written by EduSpiral Consultant Services. For more information contact 01111408838
Students after SPM or O-Levels in Malaysia wanting to study at a top ranked university locally and globally for Enterprise Management System can enter the Foundation in Management courses at Multimedia University (MMU) in Cyberjaya or Melaka. Upon completion of the recognised 1-year Foundation in Management, students will continue on to the 3-year Bachelor of Enterprise Management System (Hons.) Degree. Pre-University students with the relevant results in STPM, A-Levels, SAM, CPU, AUSMAT, etc. can enter directly into Year 1 of the degree programme. 97% of Multimedia University (MMU) students are employed within six months of graduation making them the best choice for a successful career in Malaysia.
Multimedia University (MMU) is ranked 179th in Asia according to Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) World University rankings for 2018. Having won hundreds of awards, Multimedia University (MMU) offers the best Bachelor of Enterprise Management System (Hons.) degree in Malaysia that’s affordable. Students may apply for PTPN Loan for the Foundation in Management as well as the degree programmes.
For more information on the top private universities and colleges in Malaysia, WhatsApp 01111408838
Please fill up the Form below and I will WhatsApp you and provide you with sound advise on how to choose the best private university or college in Malaysia to study at. If you do not give your mobile number or full name as in IC, your query will not be answered. Our knowledgeable & experienced counsellor will send you a message on WhatsApp & provide assistance from there.
First Rate Bachelor of Enterprise Management System (Hons.) Degree Course in Malaysia at Award-Winning Multimedia University (MMU) Cyberjaya
This three-year Bachelor of Enterprise Management System (Hons.) from the Faculty of Management at Multimedia University (MMU) Cyberjaya focuses on providing sound knowledge and skills to plan, implement and manage ERP and IT projects.
The Enterprise Management System programme at MMU Cyberjaya will provide students with hands-on industry-standard ERP software, specifically with SAP software and other appropriate software in order to support business decision-making and to communicate effectively in commercial and business environment.
Career Prospects for MMU Cyberjaya graduates include ERP Support Specialist, ERP Functional Analyst, ERP Junior Executive, IT Assistant Officer / Officer (ERP support), SAP Finance and Control (FICO) Officer, SAP Functional Support in Sales & Distribution (SD), SAP Functional Support in Materials Management (MM), SAP Consultant in Sales & Distribution (SD), SAP Consultant in Materials Management (MM), SAP Consultant in Finance and Control (FICO), SAP ABAP Developer, Business Analytics, Java Programmer.
Awards & Achievements
Multimedia University (MMU) won the “Most Entrepreneurial Private University in MOHE Entrepreneurial Award (MEA) 2016”. MMU’s Team U-Can represented by three Faculty of Management students namely Neo Moon Wei; Alvin Sit Bo Choong; and Chong Shu Jing emerged as First Runners-Up at the Unilever Future Leaders’ League (FLL) 2016
Yasmin Ahmad Ariffin, from the Faculty of Management, Multimedia University (MMU) was the (Ernst & Young) EY Young Tax Professional of the Year 2016 Malaysia. Yasmin represented Malaysia at the EY Young Tax Professional of the Year international finals. Muhammad Irfan bin Abd Ghapa, was a Top 10 Finalist for 2015.
Students from the Faculty of Management, emerged Champions in the Deloitte Malaysia Risk Intelligence Challenge Trophy(RICT) 2015. Six students from Faculty of Management MMU Cyberjaya emerged as second runner up in the first Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) Regional Business Challenge 2015 competing against 23 other teams from four ASEAN countries. Students from Faculty of Management team also won the Tomei Group for “Innovative Youth, Future Business Leader 2.0″competition 2015.
List of Subjects offered in the Bachelor of Enterprise Management System (Hons.) Degree at Multimedia University (MMU) at Cyberjaya
Year 1 Enterprise Management System Degree Subjects
- Introduction to Cyberprenuership
- Financial Management 1
- Principles of Financial Accounting
- Principles of Management Accounting
- Managerial Mathematics
- Principles of Marketing
- English for Business Studies
- Managerial Statistics
- Introduction to ERP
- Database Management System
- JAVA programming Fundamentals
Year 2 Enterprise Management System Degree Subjects
- Management Information System
- English for Business Communication
- Business Process Reengineering
- Enterprise Architecture
- JAVA Programming Intermediate
- ABAP Programming
- ERP Configuration
- ERP Financial Information System & SD
- ERP Materials Management
Year 1 Enterprise Management System Degree Subjects
- Business Analysis
- Final Year Project
- ERP Implementation
- Industrial Training
The 4 Faculty of Management (FOM) Electives subject is to be chosen from any subjects offered by FOM except subjects offered to Bachelor of Accounting (Hons). These include:
- Human Resource Management
- Organisational Behaviour
- Business Law
- Strategic Management
- Business and Society
- Cross Cultural Management
- Sales Management
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Electronic Commerce
- Personal Finance
- Economy of Malaysia
- Environmental and Resource Economics
The Best Reasons to Study Business & Accounting at Multimedia University (MMU)
- Mentoring environment to nurture future professionals who are accountable and hold highly relevant competencies.
- Core Employability Skills integrated into all programmes
- Innovative curriculum that embeds Management Analytics components and Entrepreneurial thinking in all programmes
- Real working assignments for action-based learning that exposes students to the industry
Collaborations with top companies to provide certification programmes to students
- The only university in Malaysia with a full-fledged Bloomberg lab for financial analysis
Industry-recognised lecturers who hold advisory positions with global organisations (UNESCO) Adjunct professors from the industry (Epic Valley, TM)
Multimedia University (MMU) is Top in Malaysia for Business and Accounting Courses
Industries have come to prefer MMU’s Business, Management, Accounting and Finance graduates due to the strength of these two faculties, including:
A host of expert lecturers and specialists
Our teaching staff come from diverse backgrounds, including established corporations. A number of them actively serve as consultants to corporate leaders and managers.
Programmes accredited by MQA as well as various international professional bodies
MMU is recognised by many international professional bodies, including MIA, MICPA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA and ICAEW, ensuring smooth transition into future careers among graduates.
Strong entrepreneurship elements
Besides incorporating entrepreneurship skills in the curriculum, the university has an Entrepreneur Development Centre, which helps students kick-start their businesses. A new lease of entrepreneurship research centre under MMU’s Hub for Innovation Ventures (HiVE) project, INNOlab, features the latest technologies, resources, and networks to boost greater interests for our future entrepreneurs.
Extensively supported by industrial linkages
MMU has partnered with many companies through various Memoranda of Understanding and programmes.
Strong technical proficiency of graduates
All our students are prepared with a solid foundation so that they would be able to find their bearings easily, regardless of what change comes along.
Beyond repeating the textbooks
At MMU, we don’t just rely on existing knowledge – we generate and contribute new knowledge of our own. FOM oversees three Research Centres, (Centre for Business Performance; Centre for Knowledge and Innovation Management; and Centre for Consumer Research and Education), while FOB oversees two (Centre for E-Services, Entrepreneurship and Marketing; Centre for Globalisation and Sustainability Research).
Multimedia University (MMU) Faculty of Management (Cyberjaya)
Established in 1997 in the Melaka campus, the Faculty of Management (FOM) initially offered only four degree programmes. In 1999, the faculty moved to the Cyberjaya campus. Currently, FOM has 125 lecturers with decades of accumulated experience in both academia and the industry.
Sprawled over 808,440 square metres and housing 28 academic and support buildings, the Cyberjaya campus is home to the Faculty of Management. It is MMU’s second campus and hosts about 6,600 students inclusive of 1,085 international students.
97% of Multimedia University (MMU) students are employed within six months of graduation*. MMU is truly the choice of ambitious students, where talents are developed and enhanced.
*Source: MOHE Tracer Study & MOE Kemas Kini Status Pekerjaan 2015.
Financial Assistance at Multimedia University (MMU)
- Perbadanan Tabung Pendidikan Tinggi Nasional (PTPTN) is the Malaysian government body offering national educational loan for Malaysian students enrolling for Foundation, Diploma and Degree programmes. Amount of the loan is subject to PTPTN’s approval . PTPN Loan is available for Foundation programmes at Multimedia University (MMU).
- Skim Prihatin Pendidikan 1Malaysia (SPP1M) or 1Malaysia Education Caring Scheme is additional financial assistance to deserving students to pursue quality degree qualifications in identified disciplines and courses. This additional financial assistance will act as a top-up fund to their existing fun or scholarship.
- Scholarships are available to deserving students.
Conducive Learning Environment at Multimedia University (MMU)
Learning goes beyond books. At MMU, you will have all these various facilities and settings that will make learning fun, comfortable, and memorable.
- Convenient accommodation. A calm and safe base for you to re-energise yourself every day, both on-campus and within walking distance off-campus.
- Intelligent labs. High-tech labs to boost the teaching and learning process. These are the Innov8 Lab, SiRi Learning Lab, SMART Lab, and an e-Moot Court.
- Digital Libraries. Well-stocked libraries with print and digital resources to cover your reading needs and habit.
- Cutting edge mind-set. Surround yourself with like-minded individuals who are seeking for ways to best prepare themselves for a dynamic and challenging future.
- Extensive infrastructure. Computers galore, campus-wide Wi-Fi, 24-hour security, ample parking, food and drink outlets, and many others.
- Location. Cyberjaya – An intelligent city housing many high-tech firms that could one day become your workplace. Melaka – A city bustling with life and activities that is a wealth of experience to your life.
- Healthy lifestyle. Multiple sports tracks and fields, indoor sports centres, various courts and pitches, in addition to numerous clubs and societies. Olympic-sized swimming pool A swimming pool fit for champions right in the heart of Cyberjaya.
- Vibrant Campus Life. Multimedia University (MMU) keeps their beautiful campus exciting with engaging events and going-ons all year round. With over 100 clubs and societies, you can choose to practise martial arts, go dragon boating or attend an anime screening after class is over. Besides engaging with the University’s international community, student exchange programmes are also available to enhance learning experience.