Most Affordable Diploma in Business Course in Malaysia to Study after SPM or O-Levels at MAHSA University
Written by EduSpiral Consultant Services. For more information contact 01111408838
With the rising costs of living in Malaysia, finding a cheap diploma in business course that has good quality supported by excellent campus facilities has become important. Students after SPM or O-Levels who desire a top rate diploma in business course in Malaysia with affordable tuition fees can choose to study at MAHSA University. In addition, the cost of hostel accommodation at MAHSA University is very affordable compared to other top private universities in Malaysia. Students will learn in an ultra modern, new purpose-built campus at Bandar Saujana Putra.
To enter the 2-year low cost Diploma in Business at MAHSA University, students will need at least 3 credits in SPM or O-Levels in any subject. Upon completion of the Diploma in Business, students can continue on to Year 2 of the Business Administration degree. The Diploma in Business is accredited by MQA and recognised by the Malaysian Ministry of Education therefore students may apply for the PTPN Loan to cover most of the cost of studies at MAHSA University.
For more information contact 01111408838
Please fill up the Form below and I will WhatsApp you and provide you with sound advise on how to choose the best private university or college in Malaysia to study at. If you do not give your mobile number or full name as in IC, your query will not be answered. Our knowledgeable & experienced coursellor will send you a message on WhatsApp & provide assistance from there.
Top Rate Affordable Business Diploma Programme in Malaysia Offered at MAHSA University
Founded in 2005, MAHSA University offers first rate programmes in various levels, from foundation and diploma to degree and postgraduate programmes in fields such as Business & Accounting, Engineering, as well as Healthcare programmes such as Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Nursing, Biomedical Sciences, Radiography as well as Environmental Health.
MAHSA University’s Diploma in Business Administration is a wonderfully versatile 2-year programme for students who have completed their SPM or its equivalent, and want to equip themselves with a solid business education that can take them anywhere in the business world and beyond, where they will end up managing business entities and more.
Business Administration students will study a wide range of business-related subjects such as accounting,
business principles and procedures, human resource management, finance, economics, marketing and law, among others. Students will immerse themselves in the planning and management of businesses in areas such as production and planning, resource allocation and management, decision-making, project management and other such interesting areas.
The objective of the Diploma in Business Administration is to teach students to efficiently and effectively manage the scarce resources with which a business is endowed, to effectuate organisational procedures and policies, and to do all this with the ultimate objective of maximising profit while minimising costs.
At the end of the programme, students will be competent business executives with a sharp eye for a sure profit.
Programme Structure for the Diploma in Business at MAHSA University
|1||Accounting I||BACC 1113|
|Business English I||BENG 1123|
|Business Mathematics||BMTH 1143|
|Information Technology||BITY 1153|
|Bahasa Kebangsaan||BMPW 1163|
|Introducation To Business||BBIZ 1173|
|2||Accounting II||BACC 1213|
|Business English II||BENG 1223|
|Business Statistics II||BSTS 1243|
|Fundamental Of Management||BMGT 1253|
|Pengajian Islam/ Moral||BMPW 1263 / 1273|
|3||Computerised Accounting System||BCAS 1313|
|Introduction To Finance||BFIN 1323|
|Principles Of Corporate Communication||BCOM 1333|
|4||Business & Company Law||BLAW 2413|
|Business Communication||BCOM 2423|
|Cost Accounting||BCAT 2433|
|Fundamentals Of Entrepreneurship||BENT 2443|
|Pengajian Malaysia||BMPW 2453|
|Consumer Behaviour||BCBV 2463|
|5||Principles Of Marketing||BMKT 2513|
|People And Organization||BPAO 2523|
|Introduction To E-Commerce||BIEC 2533|
|Introduction To Operations Management||BIOM 2554|
|Manpower Management||BHRM 2553|
|Money And Banking||BMAB 2563|
|6||Introduction To Management Accounting||BMAT 2573|
|Corporate Governance||BCGV 2583|
|Personal Finance||BPFN 2593|
|7||Industrial Training (4 Months)||BITN 2618|
Entry Requirements into the Diploma in Business at MAHSA University
- SPM or O-Levels – Pass in SPM, O-Levels or equivalent with minimum 3 credits in any subject
- STPM – Pass in STPM or equivalent with minimum Grade C (GPA 2.00) in any subject
- STAM – Pass in Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) with minimum grade Maqbul
- SKM – Pass SKM Level 3 in related field and Pass SPM with minimum 1 credit in any subject
- Any qualification equivalent to Certificate (Level 3, MQF)
Advantages of Studying the Diploma in Business at MAHSA University New Saujana Putra Campus
- The Diploma in Business Administration at MAHSA University is designed in consultation with university partners and a panel of industry experts, providing students with the knowledge and skills highly desirable by employers.
- Students of the Diploma in Business Administration at MAHSA University gain work experience as part of their programme. This invaluable experience give our students an edge in employment and help them make good contacts within the industry
- Affordable Tuition fees for the Diploma in Business Administration at MAHSA University. Tuition fees are kept at an affordable level, to ensure there are little barriers to a good quality education.
- Flexible Enrolment Dates. The Diploma in Business Administration takes students on a rolling semester basis, allowing for greater flexibility.
- International Faculty teach students at MAHSA University. With lecturers and students from 56 different nationalities, the Diploma in Business Administration student gain a rich appreciation of different cultures and values.
- Pathway to the affordable Degree in Business Administration at MAHSA University. Students of the Diploma in Business Administration are given automatic provisional offers to any MAHSA business degree programme. This is a definite advantage over other college programmes and the offer is valid as long as the student fulfils the academic requirements needed to progress to the undergraduate degree of choice.
- Students studying in Diploma in Business Administration are given opportunities to interact and engage with lecturers and students from the faculties of Medical and Health Sciences, giving these students networking opportunities and insight into the healthcare industries, which is among the top driver for the global economy.
- The Diploma in Business Administration is awarded by MAHSA University, a highly reputable university in Malaysia
EduSpiral Consultant Services- Your Personal Online Education Advisor
wide range of choices for students to choose from. These colleges and universities offer value for money in the quality of education and excellent facilities that you get.
Please contact us for more details.
- WhatsApp: +601111408838
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/eduspiral
- Youtube: www.youtube.com/eduspiral
- Be my friend: www.facebook.com/eduspiralsik
- Like EduSpiral: www.facebook.com/eduspiralcs
- Website: www.eduspiral.com
Please fill up the Form below and I will WhatsApp you and provide you with sound advise on how to choose the best private university or college in Malaysia to study at. If you do not give your mobile number or full name as in IC, your query will not be answered. Our knowledgeable & experienced courselor will send you a message on WhatsApp & provide assistance from there.