Multimedia University (MMU) Melaka, Ranked Top in Malaysia & in the World, Offers First Rate Human Resource Management
Written by EduSpiral Consultant Services. For more information contact 01111408838
Students after SPM or O-Levels in Malaysia wanting to study at a top ranked university locally and globally for Human Resource Management can enter the Foundation in Business course at Multimedia University (MMU) in Melaka or Foundation in Management at MMU Cyberjaya. Upon completion of the recognised 1-year Foundation in Business, students will continue on to the 3-year Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons.) (Human Resource Management) programme at the Faculty of Business Multimedia University (MMU) Melaka. Pre-University students with the relevant results in STPM, A-Levels, SAM, CPU, AUSMAT, etc. can enter directly into Year 1 of the degree programme.
Alternatively, students after SPM or O-Levels with at least 3 credits in the relevant subjects may enter the 2.5-year Diploma in Business Administration at Multimedia University (MMU) Melaka and then continue on to the final part of the degree.
Multimedia University (MMU) is ranked 179th in Asia according to Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) World University rankings for 2018. Furthermore, 97% of Multimedia University (MMU) students are employed within six months of graduation making them the best choice for a successful career in Malaysia.Having won hundreds of awards, Multimedia University (MMU) offers the best course in Human Resource Management in Malaysia that’s affordable. Students may apply for PTPN Loan for the Foundation in Business as well as the diploma & degree programmes.
For a personalised advise on how to choose the right course contact 01111408838
Please fill up the Form below and I will WhatsApp you and provide you with sound advise on how to choose the best private university or college in Malaysia to study at. If you do not give your mobile number or full name as in IC, your query will not be answered. Our knowledgeable & experienced counsellor will send you a message on WhatsApp & provide assistance from there.
Outstanding Human Resource Management Degree Course in Malaysia at Top Ranked Multimedia University (MMU) Melaka
This three-year Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons.) (Human Resource Management) programme at the Faculty of Business Multimedia University (MMU) Melaka equips students with the specialised skills required for effective management of human resources.
MMU Melaka students will be exposed to a multitude combination of business and human resources areas such as recruitment, occupational safety and health, organisational development, international human resource management, labour / industrial relations.
Prominence will also be given to communication, soft skills and strategy formulation that enables organisations to achieve strategic business goals and enhance overall organisation performance. Strong emphasis will also be given on labour law.
Career Prospects for graduates of the Human Resource Management Degree from Multimedia University (MMU) Melaka
- Human resource management professionals such as
- Human Resource Manager
- Corporate Recruiters
- Labour Relations Manager
- HR Consultant And Training Specialist
Intakes for the degree programme at Multimedia University (MMU) are in April, June and November of each year. Multimedia University (MMU) produces top business and accounting students who succeed academically and in their careers.
High Employability for Multimedia University (MMU) Graduates
Furthermore, 97% of Multimedia University (MMU) students are employed within six months of graduation making them the best choice for a successful career in Malaysia. Students may apply for PTPN Loan for the Foundation in Business as well as the diploma & degree programmes.
List of Subjects offered in the Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons.) (Human Resource Management) programme at the Faculty of Business at Multimedia University (MMU) Melaka
Year 1 Human Resource Management Degree Subjects at the Faculty of Business at Multimedia University (MMU) Melaka
- Financial Accounting for Managers
- Information Systems Concepts
- Mathematics for Managers
- Fundamental of Marketing
- English for Business Studies
- Fundamental of Finance
- Introductory Macroeconomics
- Understanding Management
- Statistics for Managers
- Fundamental of Business and Entrepreneurship
- Managing Organisational Behaviour
Year 2 Human Resource Management Degree Subjects at the Faculty of Business at Multimedia University (MMU) Melaka
- Management Accounting for Managers
- Introductory Microeconomics
- English for Business Communication
- Managing Human Resource
- Business and Commercial laws
- Business Information Systems
- Quality and Operations Management
- Compensation and Benefits
- Industrial Training
- Commercial Law
Year 3 Human Resource Management Degree Subjects at the Faculty of Business at Multimedia University (MMU) Melaka
- Business Ethics
- Business Research Methods
- Recruitment and Selection
- Industrial Relations
- Performance Management
- Management of Strategy
- Human Resource Management Research Project
- Training and Development: Systems, Strategies and Practices
- Human Resource Information Systems
- Malaysian Economy
- Electronic Business
TWO (2) subjects should be taken from the following:
- Occupational Safety and Health
- International Human Resource Management
- Oganisational Development
- Basic Human Resource Consulting
- Negotiation at Workplace
The other ONE (1) elective subject may be taken from the above list OR any major and elective subject offered by the BBA/BBKM programmes in the Faculty
The Best Reasons to Study Business & Accounting at Multimedia University (MMU)
- Mentoring environment to nurture future professionals who are accountable and hold highly relevant competencies.
- Core Employability Skills integrated into all programmes
- Innovative curriculum that embeds Management Analytics components and Entrepreneurial thinking in all programmes
- Real working assignments for action-based learning that exposes students to the industry
Collaborations with top companies to provide certification programmes to students
- The only university in Malaysia with a full-fledged Bloomberg lab for financial analysis
Industry-recognised lecturers who hold advisory positions with global organisations (UNESCO) Adjunct professors from the industry (Epic Valley, TM)
Multimedia University (MMU) is Top in Malaysia for Business and Accounting Courses
Industries have come to prefer MMU’s Business, Management, Accounting and Finance graduates due to the strength of these two faculties, including:
A host of expert lecturers and specialists
Our teaching staff come from diverse backgrounds, including established corporations. A number of them actively serve as consultants to corporate leaders and managers.
Programmes accredited by MQA as well as various international professional bodies
MMU is recognised by many international professional bodies, including MIA, MICPA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA and ICAEW, ensuring smooth transition into future careers among graduates.
Strong entrepreneurship elements
Besides incorporating entrepreneurship skills in the curriculum, the university has an Entrepreneur Development Centre, which helps students kick-start their businesses. A new lease of entrepreneurship research centre under MMU’s Hub for Innovation Ventures (HiVE) project, INNOlab, features the latest technologies, resources, and networks to boost greater interests for our future entrepreneurs.
Extensively supported by industrial linkages
MMU has partnered with many companies through various Memoranda of Understanding and programmes.
Strong technical proficiency of graduates
All our students are prepared with a solid foundation so that they would be able to find their bearings easily, regardless of what change comes along.
Beyond repeating the textbooks
At MMU, we don’t just rely on existing knowledge – we generate and contribute new knowledge of our own. FOM oversees three Research Centres, (Centre for Business Performance; Centre for Knowledge and Innovation Management; and Centre for Consumer Research and Education), while FOB oversees two (Centre for E-Services, Entrepreneurship and Marketing; Centre for Globalisation and Sustainability Research).
Multimedia University (MMU) Melaka Campus
Located strategically in the vicinity of serene residential areas, booming industrial sites and the scenic Ayer Keroh tourist spot, MMU (Melaka Campus) began as the Institute of Telecommunications and Information Technology (ITTM) established in May 1993.
It currently houses Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Faculty of Information Science and Technology, Faculty of Business, Faculty of Law, Learning Institute for Empowerment and the Institute for Postgraduate Studies.
97% of Multimedia University (MMU) students are employed within six months of graduation*. MMU is truly the choice of ambitious students, where talents are developed and enhanced.
*Source: MOHE Tracer Study & MOE Kemas Kini Status Pekerjaan 2015.
Financial Assistance at Multimedia University (MMU)
- Perbadanan Tabung Pendidikan Tinggi Nasional (PTPTN) is the Malaysian government body offering national educational loan for Malaysian students enrolling for Foundation, Diploma and Degree programmes. Amount of the loan is subject to PTPTN’s approval . PTPN Loan is available for Foundation programmes at Multimedia University (MMU).
- Skim Prihatin Pendidikan 1Malaysia (SPP1M) or 1Malaysia Education Caring Scheme is additional financial assistance to deserving students to pursue quality degree qualifications in identified disciplines and courses. This additional financial assistance will act as a top-up fund to their existing fun or scholarship.
- Scholarships are available to deserving students.
Conducive Learning Environment at Multimedia University (MMU)
Learning goes beyond books. At MMU, you will have all these various facilities and settings that will make learning fun, comfortable, and memorable.
- Convenient accommodation. A calm and safe base for you to re-energise yourself every day, both on-campus and within walking distance off-campus.
- Intelligent labs. High-tech labs to boost the teaching and learning process. These are the Innov8 Lab, SiRi Learning Lab, SMART Lab, and an e-Moot Court.
- Digital Libraries. Well-stocked libraries with print and digital resources to cover your reading needs and habit.
- Cutting edge mind-set. Surround yourself with like-minded individuals who are seeking for ways to best prepare themselves for a dynamic and challenging future.
- Extensive infrastructure. Computers galore, campus-wide Wi-Fi, 24-hour security, ample parking, food and drink outlets, and many others.
- Location. Cyberjaya – An intelligent city housing many high-tech firms that could one day become your workplace. Melaka – A city bustling with life and activities that is a wealth of experience to your life.
- Healthy lifestyle. Multiple sports tracks and fields, indoor sports centres, various courts and pitches, in addition to numerous clubs and societies. Olympic-sized swimming pool A swimming pool fit for champions right in the heart of Cyberjaya.
- Vibrant Campus Life. Multimedia University (MMU) keeps their beautiful campus exciting with engaging events and going-ons all year round. With over 100 clubs and societies, you can choose to practise martial arts, go dragon boating or attend an anime screening after class is over. Besides engaging with the University’s international community, student exchange programmes are also available to enhance learning experience.