Bachelor of Human Resource Management (Hons) Course Details, Tuition Fees, Entry Requirements & Intake Dates at Saito University College
Written by EduSpiral Consultant Services. For more information contact 01111408838
Human Resource Management (HRM) job demand and salary in Malaysia is very high and yet not many students choose to study this course. Furthermore, not many private universities offer the degree in HRM.
Malaysian students interested in an affordable and yet high quality Human Resource Management (HRM) degree can consider Saito University College. Students have the opportunity to complete the degree in Malaysia and be awarded a degree from Saito or go to the University of West of England (UWE) UK for the final year and get a degree from UWE as well as Saito.
Saito was established in 1988 as a design college and eventually started their Business School in 2012. In late 2017, Saito College became Saito University College . With it came degree programs, an expanded teaching faculty and new campuses. As the intake dates and tuition fee will change from year to year, please WhatsApp us to find out.
For more information contact 01111408838
Please fill up the Form below and I will WhatsApp you and provide you with sound advise on how to choose the best private university or college in Malaysia to study at. If you do not give your mobile number or full name as in IC, your query will not be answered. Our knowledgeable & experienced counsellor will send you a message on WhatsApp & provide assistance from there.
Study Human Resource Management (HRM) at Saito University College
The Bachelor of Human Resource Management degree programme at Saito University College is to equip students with current applicable knowledge and practical skills of the three disciplines – management, business and finance in the field of human resource management which fulfills the present market demands.
The knowledge and the practices exposed will give the students the experience needed to involved in human resource management related career. It will also give them the knowledge needed to perform their task diligently and effectively.
Saito Business School
Saito Business School’s mission is to educate business leaders and managers that meet the needs of the challenging world of business. We are equipped to give students an edge in Digital Business as we offer Malaysia’s first Bachelor of Business (Digital Marketing) Hons course.
Through our partnerships with top Malaysian Digital Companies like Lelong and iPay88, students will benefit from their expert knowledge on Digital Business. Furthermore, students will find opportunities to work on Digital Business projects with the industry through our Digital Business Centre, preparing them with real experience to enter the modern business world.
Entry Requirements for the Human Resource Management degree programme at Saito University College
The minimum entry requirement for the Human Resource Management degree programme is one of the following:
- Pass in Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM ) Certificate or equivalent to Grade C (NGMP 2.0) in 2 subjects and pass in Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) Mathematics and English.
- Pass in Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) with a minimum grade of ‘Jayyid’ and pass in Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) Mathematics and English.
- Pass Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with minimum of 5 B’s which includes English and Mathematics.
- Pass in Matriculation / Foundation from any IPTS / IPTA/ Institution which is allowed to offer Foundation Programs (Business Studies or Management Studies) with the minimum CGPA 2.0
- Pass in Diploma (level 4) with a minimum of PNGK 2.0
- Any other qualification required as equivalent by the government of Malaysia.
Why Study Human Resources at Saito?
- Work and Study – Complete your degree at Saito on a Work & Study mode
- SAITO-UWE Degree with study abroad – Broaden your experience by spending one year in the UK
- Degrees with 2 Experiences – Complete your final year in the UWE, Bristol and earn yourself 2 degrees and gain 2 experiences
- Industry as your classroom – Our classes are conducted at our industry partner locations
- Digital Business Centre – With a start-up mind-set and digital skills equipped, change the way how business is done.
About University West of England (UWE) UK
- Gold rating in the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) means that UWE deliver consistent outstanding teaching, learning and outcomes for their students.
- Bristol, United Kingdom has been named one of the best European cities to visit in 2019 by the Independent newspaper
- UWE has been ranked TOP 7 in England for student satisfaction.
- UWE Bristol ranked 28th out of 121 UK institutions in the 2020 Guardian league table.
After SPM or IGCSE O-Levels, students who have at least 5 credits may go for the Foundation in Business Studies at Saito University College and then into Year 1 of any of the Bachelor of Human Resource Management (Honours)
Alternatively, if students have only 3 credits in SPM or IGCSE O-Levels, you can go for the Diploma in Human Resource Management or Diploma in Business Management course. You will spend 2.5 year studying the diploma and upon completion, you can continue on to Year 2 of the Human Resource Management Degree.
Year 1 Subjects for the Human Resource Management degree programme at Saito University College
- Business English
- Critical Thinking
- Principles of Management
- Fundamental of Computer Principles & Application
- TITAS /Bahasa Melayu Komunikasi 2 (MPU 1)
- Human Resources management
- Principles of Marketing
- Academic Writing
- Business Management
- Hubungan Etnik / Pengajian Malaysia 3
- Employment Law & Employee Relations
- Organization Behavior
Year 2 Subjects for the Human Resource Management degree programme at Saito University College
- Industrial Relations and Trade Union
- Financial Accounting
- Kemahiran Kepimpinan dan Hubungan Insan / Keusahawanan (MPU 2)
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Planning and Staffing
- Ekonomi Malaysia/ Perlembagaan Masyarakat Malaysia (MPU3)
- Business & Company Law
- Strategic Management
- Compensation and Benefit Management
- Khidmat Masyarakat / Aktiviti Ko-kurikulum
- Organizational Psychology
- Quality and Productivity Management
Year 3 Subjects for the Human Resource Management degree programme at Saito University College
- Research Methodology
- Human Resource and Information System
- Performance Management
- Final Year Project
- Human Resource Development
- Occupational Safety and Health Management
- Business Ethics
Career Prospects for Graduates of the Human Resource Management degree programme at Saito University College
- HR Generalist
- HRD / Training & Development Administrator
- Employee Relations Consultant
- Risk and Compliance Officer
- HR Payroll and Benefits Executive
- Personal Assistant (PA)
- Technical Recruiter
- Employment or Placement Manager
- Organizational Development Consultant
- Compensation and Benefits Officer
- HR Administrator