Bachelor of Business (Digital Marketing) (Hons) Course Details at Saito University College
Written by EduSpiral Consultant Services. For more information contact 01111408838
With the advent of technology and the internet, digital marketing skills are in serious demand and the job market is booming in Malaysia. Digital marketing managers develop and implement marketing projects. They come up with advertising strategies and campaigns to promote products or services on the web.
Malaysian students interested in an affordable and yet high quality Digital Marketing degree can consider Saito University College. Students have the opportunity to complete the degree in Malaysia and be awarded a degree from Saito or go to the University of West of England (UWE) UK for the final year and get a degree from UWE as well as Saito.
Saito was established in 1988 as a design college and eventually started their Business School in 2012. In late 2017, Saito College became Saito University College .
For more information contact 01111408838
Please fill up the Form below and I will WhatsApp you and provide you with sound advise on how to choose the best private university or college in Malaysia to study at. If you do not give your mobile number or full name as in IC, your query will not be answered. Our knowledgeable & experienced counsellor will send you a message on WhatsApp & provide assistance from there.
Study Digital Marketing at Saito University College
The Digital Marketing degree programme at Saito University College programme aims to study the importance of managing all aspects of a business organization, specifically in the area of digital marketing. In the growing digital era, the need for businesses to adopt digital strategies is widely spread, and students with a digital marketing background will be equipped with the necessary knowledge and skills required by industries today.
The overall goal of this programme is to find a balance between the different areas of digital marketing with the various functions of a business organization. It is to promote digital marketing as an essential aspect in business studies and management.
Students will learn the existing theories of marketing with the new concept of digital marketing, social media marketing, search marketing, and content marketing. They will also learn to apply their knowledge and skills through various projects and assignments using real case studies from the industry.
This programme is catered to develop students with communication skills and critical thinking through group work and projects with external industries and stakeholders.
Saito Business School
Saito Business School’s mission is to educate business leaders and managers that meet the needs of the challenging world of business. We are equipped to give students an edge in Digital Business as we offer Malaysia’s first Bachelor of Business (Digital Marketing) Hons course.
Through our partnerships with top Malaysian Digital Companies like Lelong and iPay88, students will benefit from their expert knowledge on Digital Business. Furthermore, students will find opportunities to work on Digital Business projects with the industry through our Digital Business Centre, preparing them with real experience to enter the modern business world.
Entry Requirements for the Digital Marketing degree programme at Saito University College
The minimum entry requirement for the Digital Marketing degree programme is one of the following:
- Pass in Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM ) Certificate or equivalent to Grade C (NGMP 2.0) in 2 subjects and pass in Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) Mathematics and English.
- Pass in Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) with a minimum grade of ‘Jayyid’ and pass in Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) Mathematics and English.
- Pass Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with minimum of 5 B’s which includes English and Mathematics.
- Pass in Matriculation / Foundation from any IPTS / IPTA/ Institution which is allowed to offer Foundation Programs (Business Studies or Management Studies) with the minimum CGPA 2.0
- Pass in Diploma (level 4) with a minimum of PNGK 2.0
- Any other qualification required as equivalent by the government of Malaysia.
Why Study Digital Marketing at Saito?
- Work and Study – Complete your degree at Saito on a Work & Study mode
- SAITO-UWE Degree with study abroad – Broaden your experience by spending one year in the UK
- Degrees with 2 Experiences – Complete your final year in the UWE, Bristol and earn yourself 2 degrees and gain 2 experiences
- Industry as your classroom – Our classes are conducted at our industry partner locations
- Digital Business Centre – With a start-up mind-set and digital skills equipped, change the way how business is done.
About University West of England (UWE) UK
- Gold rating in the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) means that UWE deliver consistent outstanding teaching, learning and outcomes for their students.
- Bristol, United Kingdom has been named one of the best European cities to visit in 2019 by the Independent newspaper
- UWE has been ranked TOP 7 in England for student satisfaction.
- UWE Bristol ranked 28th out of 121 UK institutions in the 2020 Guardian league table.
After SPM or IGCSE O-Levels, students who have at least 5 credits may go for the Foundation in Business Studies at Saito University College and then into Year 1 of any of the Bachelor of Business (Digital Marketing) (Honours)
Alternatively, if students have only 3 credits in SPM or IGCSE O-Levels, you can go for the Diploma in Business Management course. You will spend 2.5 year studying the diploma and upon completion, you can continue on to Year 2 of the Business-related Degree course.
Year 1 Subjects for the Digital Marketing degree programme at Saito University College
- Principles of Marketing
- Principles of Management
- Business English
- TITAS / Bahasa Melayu Komunikasi 2
- Business Management
- Management Information Systems
- Hubungan Etnik / Pengajian Malaysia 3
- Business Mathematics
- Kemahiran Kepimpinan dan Hubungan Insan /
- Critical Thinking
Year 2 Subjects for the Digital Marketing degree programme at Saito University College
- Consumer Behaviour
- Ekonomi Malaysia / Perlembagaan dan Masyarakat Malaysia
- Business Writing
- Financial Management
- Transport and Logistics
- Digital Marketing
- Brand Management
- Social Media and Mobile Marketing
- Business Law
- Khidmat Masyarakat / Aktiviti Ko-kurikulum
- Web Design
Year 3 Subjects for the Digital Marketing degree programme at Saito University College
- Academic and Professional Development
- Electronic Marketing
- Effective Marketing Communications
- Digital Content Marketing
- Search and Email Marketing
- Strategy for Marketing Management
- Business Consultancy/ Management Project
- International Marketing
- Digital Marketing Planning and Strategy
- Big Data and Emerging Innovation
Career Prospects for Graduates of the Digital Marketing degree programme at Saito University College
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Digital Marketing cum Social Media Executive
- Digital Marketing Content Writer
- Digital Sales and Marketing Manager
- Online Business Manager
- Mobile Marketing Specialist
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Account Management
- Web Analytics Consultant
- Search and Social Media Specialist
- Web Content Management Analyst
- Digital Creative Diagnostics Manager
- Digital Marketing Communications