BA (Hons) Business (Marketing) awarded by University of Derby, UK at HELP Academy and HELP University
Written by EduSpiral Consultant Services For more information contact 01111408838
Students after SPM or O-Levels who desire a UK degree in marketing can go for the Foundation in Arts at HELP University for 1 year before entering the BA (Hons) Business (Marketing) degree awarded by the University of Derby, UK. Students after UEC, A-Levels, STPM, SAM, AUSMAT, MUFY, CPU or other Pre-University qualifications may enter directly into the 3+0 UK degree at HELP Academy with the relevant results.
For more information contact 01111408838
Please fill up the Form below and I will WhatsApp you and provide you with sound advise on how to choose the best private university or college in Malaysia to study at. If you do not give your mobile number or full name as in IC, your query will not be answered. Our knowledgeable & experienced counsellor will send you a message on WhatsApp & provide assistance from there.
Study the 3+0 UK Marketing Degree at HELP Academy
Ever since its founding in 1986 to provide affordable quality educational opportunities for Malaysians, HELP University has developed into the leading institution of higher learning in Malaysia with a firmly established international reputation among universities, research organisations, scholars, business and corporate leaders and governments in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America.
The University of Derby 3+0 undergraduate degree programs are offered in-partnership with the Department of Management (DOM) of HELP Academy (part of the HELP’s Group of educational institutions).
HELP Academy has over 28 years’ experience teaching UK twinning programs in accounting, economic and management related majors and graduated over two thousands students.
When you enroll in a University of Derby degree programme at HELP University, you take the first step on a path of professional development and personal fulfilment.
You will experience academic excellence at the first hand, from interfacing with their team of highly qualified and experienced lecturers whose reputation for teaching to high standards has been recognized by top partner universities, to studying an
undergraduate degree programme that has been widely endorsed by professional, business and industrial sectors.
At HELP Academy, you will also experience a wide range of activities and programmes aimed at developing personality, and communication, leadership and organizational skills. HELP offers a cosmopolitan, modern and multicultural environment that provides limitless opportunities for developing good character and a wholesome personality as a basis for building a successful career and a life of fulfilment.
Scholarships for HELP Academy’s University of Derby 3+0 undergraduate degree programs are available to deserving students. Students after SPM interested to register at HELP University should do so early as the scholarships are limited and the Hostel Accommodation finishes fast.
About University of Derby, UK
The University of Derby (UoD) can trace its origins back to 1851; that is a history of over 160 years. Thus it has a well-
established experience in academic teaching. The University of Derby (UoD) is a modern and innovative university with 160 years’ of history.
In the Guardian Universities Ranking 2015, UoD is ranked 26 for Accounting and Finance, and 37 for Management, Business, Marketing disciplines, making it among the top 10% of UK universities. It is also ranked 1st for student support and 3rd for lecture quality.
UoD is a modern, innovative education provider that achieved its university status in 1992.
In 2011, UoD broadened its academic scope with the formation of its Online, which is now firmly established in the UK’s top ten of online university education providers.
The University is now ‘home’ to over 23,000 students from 132 countries across the globe. UoD prides itself on offering :
- A high quality education to individuals and businesses, which is relevant to today’s world and ensures graduates are well equipped to lead successful careers
- Research that directly informs its teaching or provides solutions for businesses
- Experiential learning, where its students put into practice everything they learn – often in excellent organisations.
Why University of Derby?
- Ranked in the top 50 in the 2015 Guardian University League Table
- Ranked in the top 26 for Accounting & Finance Honours Degree and ranked in top 37 for Management / Business /Marketing Honours Degrees (2015 Guardian University League Table)
University of Derby, UK is Ranked 17th by the Guardian University guide 2016: league table for Accounting & Finance
University of Derby, UK is Ranked 73rd Overall by the Guardian’s University guide 2016
University of Derby, UK is Ranked 51 by the Guardian’s University guide 2016: league table for Business, Management & Marketing
- 96% of full time first degree graduates are in work or further study making UoD 12th in the UK (9th in England) for student employability
- Ranked 1st for student support and 3rd for lecture quality and learning technology, out of all the UK’s modern universities (results from an independent survey)
- Winners of the 2011 Times Higher Education awards in the Outstanding Employer Engagement Initiative category
- Rated in the top 10% of UK universities for management and quality procedures.
University of Derby Degree Programmes at HELP Academy
DOMS offer of special modules to enhance students’ intellectual and academic skills at the HELP Academy.
Listening, Reading and Writing Skills
Listening to lectures, reading academic texts and academic writing are integral parts of a university education. This course enhances students’ academic proficiency by enabling them to master listening, reading and writing skills as a prerequisite for achieving excellence in university studies.
This module enables students to reﬂect critically on their own learning in formal and informal settings – their perceptions, their values, decision making – so that they can make informed decisions about their own learning within an academic context, as well as about their career direction.
- We operate a modular teaching system
- Each module is assessed over a period of one semester
- Six (6) modules are taken in an academic year, normally three (3) in each semester
- To complete a three (3) years Honours degree, a total of eighteen (18) modules must be completed
- Assessment is by coursework, group and practical work, plus an examinations and a Level 3 independent study.
HELP Academy Students Get a 10-Day Unique Global Exposure Trip to Derby, UK
- Included in the 3+0 programmes is a 10- day trip to Derby for registered students at HELP Academy. They will participate in academic activities and seminars, network with Derby students and faculty members and visit Derby’s industry partners like Rolls Royce.
- Recognition – 28 years’ experience delivering globally recognised British Degrees
- Affordability – Affordable options for aspiring Malaysian and International students (the cost of studying at HELP is 1/3 of the cost in UK)
- Dynamic Delivery – Highly qualified and experienced faculty
- Employability – Skills enhancement and industrial placement in excellent companies (GE, KPMG, Deloitte, Accenture. PwC, Earnest & Young, etc)
Why choose this course the University of Derby Degree Programmes at HELP Academy?
You will get a range of practical, creative and academic skills to prepare you for a career in marketing. Our academics ﬁll the
course with their varied experiences of real life marketing. You will beneﬁt from guest speakers from industry so you can apply what you are learning to real situations.
You can take an optional placement year. About the course Modern day marketing is all about developing ways of better understanding consumers, their lifestyles and choices. It’s a popular subject which will suit you if you’re looking for a career in advertising and the media, public relations, sales, promotions and events management, market research, marketing management and operations.
Through real projects and briefs, this course will introduce you to a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, social media, branding and public relations. You’ll learn how to develop advertising briefs, identify target markets, understand consumers and how to write for and manage media.
How you will learn about the University of Derby Degree Programmes at HELP Academy
The ﬁrst stage of the Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Marketing at HELP Academy will introduce you to the fundamentals of marketing and how marketing functions in a real business. At the second and final stage you’ll start to specialise in marketing.
HELP Academy uses a wide range of teaching methods including formal lectures, problem-solving tutorials, seminar discussion groups, group and individual projects and directed reading.
You’ll be assessed by a combination of continuous assessment and examinations.
Subjects for the University of Derby MarketingDegree Programmes at HELP Academy
- 4AG500 ..Finance & Business Performance
- 4MK505 ..Marketing in Action
- 4HR500 .. Understanding People in Organisations
- 4LO500 …Managing Performance in Operations
- 4EC501 ….Markets, Prices & Strategy
- 4IM500 …Developing Personal Leadership
- 5HR501 …. Employability & Personal Development
- 5EC500 …Data Analysis Skills
- 5MK502 .. Marketing Communications & Branding
- 5MK500 .Digital & Social Media
- 5IM500 ..Business Simulation
- 5MK501 ..Ethics & Social Responsibility
- 6MK503 ….Marketing Across Cultures
- 6MK501 …..Consumer Behaviour
- 6IM501(I) .. Issues in Global Business (Part 1)
- 6MK505 …..Sustainability & Ethics in Marketing
- 6MK500 …..Brand Impact & Popular Culture
- 6IM501(II) .. Issues in Strategic Concepts (Part 2)