Affordable 2.5-Year Diploma in Early Childhood Education Programme at UCSI College in Malaysia
Written by EduSpiral Consultant Services. For more information contact 01111408838
From 2020 onwards, all teachers working in childcare or pre-school in Malaysia are required by the Ministry of Education to possess at least a Diploma qualification (Diploma in Early Childhood Education).
Established in 2007, UCSI College aims to provide high quality education supported by excellent facilities that’s affordable to students in Malaysia. The Diploma in Early Childhood Education at UCSI College is 2.5 years in duration and the total tuition fees is about RM21,000 making it affordable to students after SPM or O-Levels.
UCSI College’s Diploma programmes come with a dual award and graduates will obtain the Pearson BTEC Higher National Diploma. In addition, the affordable Diploma in Early Childhood Education at UCSI College is accredited by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA) and students are able to apply for the PTPN Loan.
For more information on the top private universities and colleges in Malaysia, Whatsapp 01111408838
Please fill up the Form below and I will WhatsApp you and provide you with sound advise on how to choose the best private university or college in Malaysia to study at. If you do not give your mobile number or full name as in IC, your query will not be answered. Our knowledgeable & experienced courselor will send you a message on WhatsApp & provide assistance from there.
Affordable Diploma in Early Childhood Education Programme in Malaysia at UCSI College
By enrolling in our Diploma in Early Childhood Education, you will learn various aspects of child development and you will also acquire professional skills to engage in teaching-learning processes and experiences, curriculum planning and various aspects of management in Early Childhood Education.
Intakes for the Diploma in Early Childhood Education are in January, May and September of each year. Please WhatsApp 01111408838 for the exact dates.
Affordable Tuition Fees at UCSI College
- Year 1: RM 9,120
- Year 2: RM 11,320
- Year 3: RM 942
- Total: RM 21,382
Administration Fee at UCSI College
- Registration Fee (One Time Payment) RM 450
- Student ID Card (One Time Payment) RM 20
- Insurance (Per Annum) * RM 30
- Caution Deposit (Refundable) RM 400
FACILITY FEE at UCSI College (SEMESTER BASIS)
- ICT Fee RM50
- Resource Fee RM350
Note: Fees are subject to change at anytime at the discretion of UCSI College. The fees stated here are for information purposes only and EduSpiral Consultant Services will not be held liable for any changes. For the latest fees please WhatsApp 01111408838
Entry Requirements for the Diploma in Early Childhood Education at UCSI College
- Qualifications Academic Requirements
- SPM/O Level Pass with 3 credits (C)
- UEC Pass with 3 credits (B6)
- Completed relevant certiﬁcate programme from recognised institutions
- Other equivalent qualiﬁcation recognised by Malaysian Government
Level 1 Subjects for the Diploma in Early Childhood Education
- Foundation of Early Childhood Education
- Development and Learning of Young Children
- Observation and Assessment of Young Children
- Reading and Writing Enhancement
- Health, Safety and Nutrition
- Socio-emotional Development of Children
- Early Childhood Teaching Principles
- Listening and Speaking Enhancement
- English Enhancement : Academic English
- Young Children Classroom Behaviour Management
- Research in Early Childhood Education
Level 2 Subjects for the Diploma in Early Childhood Education
- English for Specific Purposes: English for Business
- Play and Learning
- Planning and Organising Early Childhood Care and Education Settings
- Cognitive Planning and Teaching
- Language, Literacy and Communication for Young Children
- Early Childhood Curriculum Planning
- Learning Disabilities and Special Education Needs
- Mathematics for Young Children
- Science for Young Children
- Technology for Young Children
- Art and Craft for Young Children
- Music and Drama for Young Children
- Social Studies for Young Children
- Physical Education for Young Children
General Courses (MPU)
- Malaysian Studies 2/ Malay Communication 2
- Introduction to Cultural Studies
- Bahasa Kebangsaan A/ Presentation Skills
- Community Service
Strategic Location of UCSI College
UCSI College is strategically located in Taman Connaught, Cheras in Kuala Lumpur. Nestled within a housing area, the college is near to restaurants, banks, MRT, shopping malls, and other amenities.
With virtually everything students need off-campus as well as being strategically located within city limits and nearby to Leisure Mall, Sunway Velocity Mall, Ikea, MyTown and numerous public transport services, UCSI College is the perfect location for an education.
EduSpiral Consultant Services- Your Personal Online Education Advisor
Established since 2009, EduSpiral Consultant Services helps provide information and counselling on courses and universities in Malaysia.
EduSpiral Consultant Services represents the best colleges and universities in Malaysia offering a wide range of choices for students to choose from. These colleges and universities offer value for money in the quality of education and excellent facilities that you get.
These universities and colleges are chosen by EduSpiral because they represent the best in their fields in Malaysia and affordable. EduSpiral provides in-depth information and counseling on their courses so that students are able to make the right choice.
If you are still not sure what to study, please contact us and we will send you a free EduSpiral Career Assessment Form.