Top University in Malaysia for Affordable Diploma in Civil Engineering Course after SPM at MAHSA University New Campus
Written by EduSpiral Consultant Services. For more information contact 01111408838
Students after SPM or O-Levels who want to enter the 2.5-year low cost Diploma in Civil Engineering at MAHSA University, will need at least 3 credits in the relevant subjects. The cheaply available Diploma in Civil Engineering at MAHSA University is a 2 ½ year programme, in line with the requirements of the Engineering Accreditation Council Malaysia (EAC) and Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA). Therefore students may apply for the PTPN Loan to cover part of their studies.
Students after SPM or O-Levels who desire a first rate Diploma in Civil Engineering course in Malaysia with affordable tuition fees can choose to study at MAHSA University. In addition, the cost of hostel accommodation at MAHSA University is very affordable compared to other top private universities in Malaysia. Students will learn in an ultra modern, new purpose-built campus at Bandar Saujana Putra.
Founded in 2005, MAHSA University offers top programmes in various levels, from foundation and diploma to degree and postgraduate programmes in fields such as Business & Accounting, Engineering, as well as Healthcare programmes such as Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Nursing, Biomedical Sciences, Radiography as well as Environmental Health.
For more information please WhatsApp 01111408838
Please fill up the Form below and I will WhatsApp you and provide you with sound advise on how to choose the best private university or college in Malaysia to study at. If you do not give your mobile number or full name as in IC, your query will not be answered. Our knowledgeable & experienced counsellor will send you a message on WhatsApp & provide assistance from there.
Affordable Top University in Malaysia for Recognised Diploma in Civil Engineering at MAHSA University
The Diploma in Civil Engineering at MAHSA University is a 2 ½ year programme and provides students with fundamental knowledge in civil engineering concepts in structural and road construction.
MAHSA University diploma in civil engineering students will enjoy the hands-on approach to structural engineering and infrastructure, and learn civil and structural drafting skills. These technical engineering skills are highly in demand as construction projects grow across the globe.
Entry Requirements for MAHSA University’s Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Pass SPM or its equivalent with at least credits in 3 subjects, including Mathematics and 1 relevant science/technical/vocational subject AND a pass in English
- Pass STPM or its equivalent with a pass in Mathematics, English and 1 relevant science/technical/vocational subject at the SPM level
- Recognised Certificate in Engineering/ Engineering Technology or its equivalent
- Recognised related Vocational and Technical/ Skills Certificate or its equivalent with 1 year of relevant work experience or a minimum 1 semester of a bridging programme
Advantages of Studying MAHSA University’s Diploma in Civil Engineering
- The Diploma in Civil Engineering is awarded by MAHSA University, a recognized university in the region.
- The Diploma in Civil Engineering is benchmarked to the quality standards and approved by the Engineering Accreditation Council Malaysia (EAC) and Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA). The teaching staff in the faculty comprises of professors and lecturers with vast experience from the different fields of specializations. The faculty also employs Professional Engineers who have wide industry experience to be part of the academic team.
- The Diploma in Civil Engineering is very affordable and there are education loans available for students who wish to further seek out additional financial assistance.
- The Diploma in Civil Engineering at MAHSA University is a 2 ½ year programme, in line with the requirements of the Engineering Accreditation Council Malaysia (EAC) and Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA).
Programme Structure for MAHSA University’s Diploma in Civil Engineering
|1||Technical Mathematics 1||DSM 1013|
|Engineering Science||DSM 1023|
|Building System & Services||DCE 1013|
|Communicative English||DEL 1013|
|Engineering Survey||DCE 1023|
|Bahasa Melayu Komunikasi 1||MPU 2163|
|Pengajian Malaysia 2||MPU 2133|
|2||Technical Mathematics 2||DSM 1073|
|Engineering Mechanics||DCE 1033|
|Civil Engineering Materials||DCE 1043|
|Science Laboratory||DSM 1052|
|Fluid Mechanics||DCE 1053|
|Introduction to Information Technology||MPU 2223|
|3||Estimating & Contracts||DCE 1063|
|Civil Engineering Drawings||DCE 1072|
|Family Structure||MPU 2332|
|4||Technical Mathematics 3||DCM 2023|
|Strength of Materials||DCE 2013|
|Soil Mechanics||DCE 2023|
|Civil Engineering Lab 1 (Strength & Fluid Laboratory)||DCE 2032|
|Civil Engineering Lab 2 (Soil & Concrete Laboratory)||DCE 2042|
|Community Work 1||MPU 2412|
|5||Geotechnical Engineering||DCE 2053|
|Structure Analysis||DCE 2063|
|Steel and Timber Design||DCE 2073|
|Reinforced Concrete Design||DCE 2083|
|Traffic & Highway Engineering||DCE 2093|
|Civil Engineering Lab 3 (Structure & Highway)||DCE 2102|
|6||Industrial Training||DCE 2112|
|7||Hydraulics & Hydrology||DCE 3013|
|Water & Wastewater Engineering||DCE 3023|
|Final Project||DCE 3033|
|Elective 1||DCE 3XX3|
|Elective 2||DCE 3XX3|
|ELECTIVE||Management for Engineers||DCE 3043|
|Engineering Health and Safety||DCE 3053|
|Project Management||DCE 3063|
MAHSA University is Best Known in Malaysia for its Health Science Courses Offers High Quality Recognised Engineering Programmes
MAHSA University has been a renowned and esteemed private institution of higher education since its inception in 2005. MAHSA has continuously taken pride in offering comprehensive teaching methods, highly-effective industry and clinical trainings as well as up-to-date student facilities to enhance our culturally diverse student body. Today, MAHSA has blossomed into an edifice that garners respect and passion from their graduates as well as the public.
MAHSA was founded in the year 2005 by Professor Tan Sri Dr. Hj. Mohamed Haniffa who is Pro-Chancellor and Executive Chairman. Professor Haniffa is a clinical practitioner of Medicine whose vision involves the creation of a stronghold of academic excellence in Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Nursing and Allied Health Sciences, Business and Engineering in the South-East Asian region.
This vision will produce qualified and compassionate professionals to serve the needs of our nation, in line with the Prime Minister’s vision that Malaysia should become a centre for academic excellence.
The new 48 acres campus in Bandar Saujana Putra, is the embodiment of that vision. Today, MAHSA University has students from 56 different countries. And not just from the region of Asia, but as far as Australia, United Kingdom, the United States of America and Canada.
The top rated facilities at MAHSA University’s new campus include student accommodation, the library, recreational areas, lecture halls, amphitheatre, football field, student cafeteria, sports gymnasiums, health services centre and student hangout places.
Recognition & Achievements for MAHSA University
- Education Excellence for University (2014)
- Leadership Excellence in Education Management (2013)
- BrandLaureate award for Education Excellence (2012)
- Malaysian Scientific Association ‘Science, Technology & Innovation Award’ (2012)
- Education Excellence Award for University College (2010)
- Education Excellence Award for Large Size College (2008)
- Doctorjob’s Award for Most Popular Private College/University for Nursing (2009)
- Education Excellence Award for Medium Size College (2006)