Affordable Top Rate Diploma in Mechatronic Engineering Programme in Malaysia at First City University College
Written by EduSpiral Consultant Services For more information contact 01111408838
This practical-oriented Diploma in Mechatronic Engineering programme at First City University College is designed to train students in the principles and practices of electronic engineering. The duration for the diploma is 2 1/3 years (7 semesters) with internship. Intakes are in January, March and May of each year for the Diploma in Electronic Engineering at First City University College.
With 3 credits in SPM including the relevant subjects, you can go for the Diploma in Mechatronic Engineering at First City University College. After the 2.5-year diploma, you can continue on to Year 2 of the Electronic Engineering Degree at First City University College. Students should choose outstanding private universities in Malaysia for their engineering diploma education so that you can gain the best knowledge and skills for a successful career.
For more information contact 01111408838
Please fill up the Form below and I will WhatsApp you and provide you with sound advise on how to choose the best private university or college in Malaysia to study at. If you do not give your mobile number or full name as in IC, your query will not be answered. Our knowledgeable & experienced counsellor will send you a message on WhatsApp & provide assistance from there.
Outstanding Private University in Malaysia for Mechatronic Engineering Diploma at First City University College
The Faculty of Engineering and Computing at First City University College provides students with the latest in learning experience through the use of state-of-the-art facilities. Students are inspired and motivated through a hands-on approach in the teaching of engineering and computing.
Why Study Engineering at First City UC?
- Students are taught problem-solving skills
- Attend talks by industry experts
- Use of advanced software tools such as Mainframe Computing Technology and Mentor Graphics of Electronic Design Automation (EDA)
- 19 State-of-the-art engineering and computing laboratories
Entry Requirements for the Diploma in Mechatronic Engineering at First City University College
- SPM: Minimum 3 Cs (inclusive of Mathematics & 1 Science subject) and at least a pass in Malay Language, History & English.
- UEC: Minimum 3 Bs (inclusive of Mathematics & 1 Science subject) and at least a pass inEnglish
- GCE O Level: Minimum 3 Cs (inclusive of Mathematics & 1 Science subject) and at least a pass in English
Diploma in Mechatronics Engineering in Malaysia at First City University College
The Diploma in Mechatronics Engineering programme at First City University College focuses mainly on the principles and practice.
Course Structure for the Diploma in Mechatronics Engineering programme at First City University College
SEMESTER 1 MODULE CONTENT
- Materials Science
- Basic Circuit Theory
- Communication Skills
- Programming Language
- Digital Electronics 1
SEMESTER 2 MODULE CONTENT
- Basic Electronics
- Microcontroller Principles
SEMESTER 5 MODULE CONTENT
- Thermofluid Dynamics
- Applied Mechanics 2
- Engineering Design
SEMESTER 3 MODULE CONTENT
- Analogue Electronics 1
- Applied Mechanics 1
- Engineering Mathematics
SEMESTER 6 MODULE CONTENT
- Industrial Training
SEMESTER 7 MODULE CONTENT
- Programmable Logic Controller
- Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- Computer Aided Design / C A Engineering
- Measurement and Industrial Control
*Remarks: Choose only TWO modules from 4 elective modules
SEMESTER 4 MODULE CONTENT
- Computer Interfacing Techniques
- Manufacturing Process
- Project Management