Discovery Days at YTL International College of Hotel Management (YTL-ICHM) for 2018 & 2019
Written by EduSpiral Consultant Services. For more information contact 01111408838
YTL International College of Hotel Management Discovery Days is unique in that it is a a series of workshops that’s related to their hospitality courses such as hotel, event, culinary and baking. Students will have hands on experience during the workshops guided by YTL’s own lecturers. Through these invaluable workshops, students will gain insight on whether they are suited to study courses related to hospitality as well as being able to decide if YTL College is the right one for them. Students must book their seats to attend YTL College’s Discovery Days.
In addition, during the Discovery Days at YTL International College of Hotel Management (YTL-ICHM), students have the opportunity to talk to the lecturers, interact with the students and take the campus tours to familiarise yourselves with the College. EduSpiral Consultant Services is an officially appointed agent (representative) for YTL International College of Hotel Management (YTL-ICHM) to offer a personalised service in guiding students to choose your course and university. We also provide Free pick up services from KL Sentral and LRT/MRT stations to visit the university. Please fill up the form below to book your Free Trip to YTL Open Day.
For more information about YTL International College of Hotel Management Open Day contact 01111408838
Please fill up the Form below and I will WhatsApp you and provide you with sound advise on how to choose the best private university or college in Malaysia to study at. If you do not give your mobile number or full name as in IC, your query will not be answered. Our knowledgeable & experienced counsellor will send you a message on WhatsApp & provide assistance from there.
YTL International College of Hotel Management (YTL-ICHM) Open Days
The Best Way to learn about Hospitality is by doing it. Come and Join our Discovery Day to Experience the Opportunities in Hospitality Industry.
YTL Guarantees you an Industry Placement and Job Opportunities at their YTL Hotels & Resorts. There are also Scholarships & Achievement Awards waiting for you.
Lunch is served. Reservations needed. Please WhatsApp 01111408838
- Date: 22nd & 23rd December 2018 and 12th & 13th January 2019
- Days: Saturday & Sunday
- Time: 10.00am to 4.00pm
- Contact: Lonnie 01111408838 for Reservations
- Place: Counselling Area 3rd Floor
- Address: YTL International College of Hotel Management (YTL-ICHM) Starhill Gallery, SHC/T 12, Level 1A-2,
181 Jalan Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Find out about the Best Reasons to Study at YTL at the Open Day!
YTL International College of Hotel Management offers top notch diploma programmes in hospitality and culinary arts with a job assured at one of the hotels under the YTL Group. This is an excellent opportunity for Malaysian students to pursue an affordable diploma surrounded by excellent facilities and a job that is secured.
- Collaboration with International College of Hotel Management(ICHM), Adelaide, Australia
- Excellent Campus Facilities
- Support from Industry Players
- Guaranteed Industrial Placements within YTL Hotels
- Career Opportunities upon Graduation within YTL Hotels
What should you do at YTL International College of Hotel Management (YTL-ICHM) Open Day?
- Talk to the Lecturers
- When talking to the lecturers, you will be able to find out more about the course that you are interested in and the career prospects.
- Check out the entry requirements
- Talk to the Counsellors
- Find out about the tuition fees and fee payment methods
- Ask about the PTPTN Loan
- Campus Tour and Accommodation Tour
- Take the opportunity to tour the university’s campus and check out the facilities. Outstation students can arrange to tour the on-campus and off-campus accommodation as well.
- Look at the facilities and student services available to you
- Students may find out the details on the scholarships offered at YTL International College of Hotel Management and the requirements. You may also submit your scholarship application and supporting documents during the Open Day.
- Students may register online or register physically at YTL International College of Hotel Management‘s Open Day.
- Book your Accommodation
- Outstation students needing accommodation should register early and book the accommodation as it will run out fast.
- Interact with their Students
- Talk to the Student Ambassadors to find out why they chose to study at YTL College. Find out about the student life and the quality of the lecturers.