Award-Winning Top Ranking Private University in Malaysia: Taylors University Lakeside Campus
- Taylor’s University Rankings in Malaysia & Globally
- Comprehensive list of Awards & Achievements throughout the years
Since its beginning in 1969, Taylors University has continuously provided excellent services for its students in terms of diverse study options, relevant curriculum and teaching methods, on-going partnerships with leading universities worldwide, strong industry linkages, up-to-date facilities and a well-equipped campus. Officially upgraded to University in September 2010, Taylor’s is one of Malaysia’s top private universities, having been ranked top in Malaysia and globally as well as winning hundreds of awards. Over 70% of Taylors University’s graduates are employed within 2 months. In addition, the university has strong partnerships with 3,000+ career partners in Malaysia and globally.
Please fill up the Form below and I will WhatsApp you and provide you with sound advise on how to choose the best private university or college in Malaysia to study at. If you do not give your mobile number or full name as in IC, your query will not be answered. Our knowledgeable & experienced counsellor will send you a message on WhatsApp & provide assistance from there.
Taylor’s University Ranking & Awards in Malaysia & Globally
Since it’s inception in 1969, Taylor’s University has gained significant recognition as a leading private education institution. Taylor’s exhaustive list of accolades range from national to international – testimony to their unwavering commitment towards excellence in teaching and learning.
Taylor’s vision for the future has always been clear: achieving balanced excellence, being recognised as a leading private university locally and globally, and equipping students to graduate in demand.
Taylor’s University is humbled by the recent recognition as the Top Private University in Malaysia and Southeast Asia for two consecutive years. Leaping 47 ranks to #332 in the QS World University Rankings 2022, we are now placed among the top 1.1% of the most influential universities globally. We are now ranked at #53 in Asia according to the QS Asia University Rankings 2022, leaping 36 places from the previous year and over 140 places throughout the past seven years.
These successes are a testament to our commitment in providing quality education for our students.
Taylor’s University is located in the heart of Subang Jaya in Selangor, boasting a beautiful lakeside campus — 27 acres of tropical greenery, integrated with shops and recreational venues surrounded by a 5.5 acre man-made lake — making it one of the most desired environments for students seeking a tertiary education.
What is Taylor’s University World Rankings, Awards & Achievements?
Taylor’s University is now the top private university in Malaysia and Southeast Asia for two consecutive years according to the latest QS World University Rankings. They have climbed 47 ranks, receiving a global rank of 332. This also places Taylor’s University among the top 1.1% of the most influential universities globally.
Taylor’s University is now ranked 53 in Asia according to the QS Asia University Rankings 2022, leaping 36 places from the previous year, and cementing its position as Malaysia’s top private university.
The institution has recorded a jump of more than 140 ranks since 2016 to achieve its meteoric rise, on the back of positive trends in the recent QS Graduate Employment Rankings 2022 and the QS World University Rankings 2022 that saw the university maintain its position as the leading private university in Malaysia and Southeast Asia and placing it at the top 1.1% of the most influential institutions globally.
Taylor’s University Awards & Achievements 2022
QS World University Ranking 2022: Taylor’s University Recognised as Top Private University in Malaysia and Southeast Asia
We are humbled by the recent recognition as the Top Private University in Malaysia and Southeast Asia for two consecutive years. Leaping 47 ranks to #332 in the QS World University Rankings 2022, we are now placed among the top 1.1% of the most influential universities globally.
Taylor’s University Remains Malaysia’s Top Private University in QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2022
Taylor’s University retains its position as Malaysia’s leading private university in the QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2022, ranking 16th in the world for the Graduate Employment Rate indicator.
This places Taylor’s alongside internationally renowned universities such as Cardiff University, Lancaster University, the University of Notre Dame and Université de Montréal.
Taylor’s University Awards & Achievements 2021
- ShanghaiRanking’s Global Ranking of Academic Subjects 2021: #76-100 for Hospitality & Tourism Management.
- Taylor’s University is ranked #76-100 in the ShanghaiRanking’s Global Ranking of Academic Subjects (GRAS) 2021 – Hospitality & Tourism Management. We are the only private university in Malaysia to be listed three years in a row in this influential university ranking.
- Taylor’s University retains its Top 20 in the world position for third year in a row in the latest QS World University Rankings by Subject 2021. Ranked 17 in the Hospitality and Leisure Management subject, it is the highest Malaysian institution in the latest subject rankings, signalling its position as one of the most globally influential institutions in the subject.
- The university also maintains its top private business school position in Malaysia. Notably, the institution jumped over 50 ranks to break into the top 150 universities in the world for the Business and Management subject, maintaining its top private business school position in Malaysia, coming in second nationally, right behind Malaysia’s top public university.
- Taylor’s University continues to break barriers as the institution is now ranked 89 in Asia according to the latest QS Asia University Rankings 2021 exercise. Rising 90 ranks since 2016, the University made positive strides in Academic Reputation, Employer Reputation, Internationalisation and Faculty – Student ratio.
Taylor’s University Awards & Achievements 2020
- ShanghaiRanking’s Global Ranking of Academic Subjects 2020: #151-200 for Hospitality & Tourism Management
- Taylor’s University is ranked #151-200 in the ShanghaiRanking’s Global Ranking of Academic Subjects (GRAS) 2020 – Hospitality & Tourism Management. We are the only private university in Malaysia to be listed two years in a row in this influential university ranking.
- Taylor’s University Breaks into World’s Top 50 Under 50
Taylor’s University is now ranked 49th in the world among young universities below 50 years old, and is the only Malaysian private university to be ranked within the coveted Top 50 Under 50 ranking by Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) for the 2021 edition.
- QS World University Ranking 2021: Taylor’s University Recognised as Top Private University in Malaysia and Southeast Asia
- Taylor’s University has achieved a new milestone by being recognised as Malaysia’s and Southeast Asia’s Top Private University according to the latest QS World University Rankings. The university has also been awarded QS 5 Stars for Online Learning achievement.
- Leaping a total of 135 ranks, the university is now at a global rank of 379, placing us among the world’s top flight universities.
Taylor’s University Awards & Achievements 2019
- Malaysia’s Preferred Private University among Employers
- In the 2019 edition of QS World University Rankings, Taylor’s University placed in the 601-650th rank in the global league table of top universities – or among the top 2 % of global universities. We also placed within the top 1 % of universities in the world favoured by employers, a testament to the high quality of our graduates.
- Taylor’s University was also recognised as the fourth best university in the world and Asia’s best for the graduate employment rate indicator in the 2019 QS Graduate Employability Rankings.
- Taylor’s University Continues Its Reign In QS World University Rankings by Subject 2020
- Taylor’s University continues to dominate the QS World University Rankings by Subject 2020 by retaining its Top 20 in the world position for the fiercely contested Hospitality and Leisure Management subject, placing the institution alongside renowned universities globally, including Switzerland’s Ecole Hôtelière de Lausanne, USA’s University of Nevada – Las Vegas and Netherlands’ Hotel School de Hague, to name a few.
- The university is also the only institution in Malaysia to be in the Top 20 ranking.
- QS World University Ranking 2020 : Taylor’s University Continues To Lead As Malaysia’s Most Sought After Private University Among Employers
- Taylor’s University retained its position as the top choice among Malaysian private universities by employers in the 2020 QS World University Rankings results which ranked the institution in the top 1 per cent globally.
- Taylor’s University Vice Chancellor and President, Professor Michael Driscoll said the results are testament to the strong reputation that Taylor’s University has among universities globally.
- Taylor’s University moved up to be placed within the 511-520th rank, a huge jump of over 110 positions.
- This latest achievement comes on the heels of Taylor’s University’s strong performance for the Hospitality and Leisure Management subject in the QS World University Rankings by Subject rankings exercise. The institution was ranked 14th in the world for the subject.
- QS Stars University Ratings 2019-2022 : Prestigious 5-star Overall Rating
- Taylor’s University was named the best Malaysian private university in the QS Stars University Ratings 2019-2022 exercise. Taylor’s was awarded the prestigious 5-star overall rating, with 5 stars rating in the areas of Online Learning, Employability, Teaching, Internationalisation, Facilities, Inclusiveness and Subject Ranking, which recognised the strength of Taylor’s Hospitality and Leisure Management.
- QS World University Rankings by Subject 2019: Taylor’s University jumped 7 places to 14th place for Hospitality & Leisure Management
- Taylor’s University retains its position as the second-ranked university in Asia for the Hospitality and Leisure Management subject in the 2019 QS World University Rankings by Subject. Taylor’s University moved a further seven places up the rank compared to last year, further establishing its standing as one of the best universities in Asia, after Hong Kong Polytechnic University.
Taylor’s University Awards & Achievements 2018
- Taylor’s University is the 4th best in the world based on its score of 99.7/100 in the graduate employment rate indicator under the 2019 QS Graduate Employability Rankings.
- Ranked 21st by QS World University Rankings 2018 by Subject for Hospitality and Leisure Management.
- Taylor’s University is listed as the number 150th university in Asia according to the 2018 QS Asian University Ranking making them the No. 1 Private University in Malaysia. Taylor’s has also been recognised as being in the top 1% universities in the whole of Asia.
- THE United Nations World Tourism Organisation (UNWTO) has awarded the TedQual certification to Taylor’s University, making it the only institution in Malaysia to receive the highest accreditation for excellence by the UN. The university was recognised for its Hospitality, Tourism and Leisure Management academic programmes and research, joining 52 other universities around the world, such as George Washington University in the United States, Hong Kong Polytechnic University and the University of Queensland in Australia.
- Taylor’s Professor Receives the “Beeton Award” from the Travel and Tourism Research Association – Professor Perry Hobson was awarded the “Sue Beeton Award” from the Travel and Tourism Research Association’s Asia-Pacific Chapter for his contribution and commitment.
Taylor’s University Awards & Achievements 2017
- Taylor’s University was accorded the Best Academia-Industry Collaboration Awards for its collaborative efforts on cyber security with Kaapagam Technologies at Malaysia’s 100 Leading Graduate Employers Award Night 2017. Taylor’s University was also the inaugural winner in the private university category.
- Ranked 29th in the world and 5th in Asia by QS World University Rankings 2017 by Subject for Hospitality and Leisure Management.
- Taylor’s University was awarded the Premier Digital Tech IHL status by Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC) in 2017.
- Taylor’s University was awarded the 5 -Star (Excellent) rating by the Ministry of Higher Education, Malaysia in the 2017 Rating System for Malaysian Higher Education (SETARA).
- Shahmeena Labeeb, a final year student at Taylor’s University, bagged a Gold Award for the Interior Design Category in the Asia Young Designer Award (AYDA) 2017
- Taylor’s University brought home the Gold award in the Private University / College Category for the seventh consecutive year in the annual 2017 Reader’s Digest Award Ceremony.
- Taylor’s University wishes to congratulate Miss Wong Jie Cheng, our Bachelor in International Tourism Management (Travel and Recreation Management) alumna for being appointed as Young Tourism Professional Ambassador by Pacific Asia Travel Association (PATA) effective 1 January 2017
- Taylor’s Business School students; Raymond Sim Yu Xin and Stanley Sim Yu Chin; were named the CIMB ASEAN Stock Challenge 2016 Regional Champions during the grand finale in Singapore, taking home a cash prize of USD$12,000 and a trip to Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- Sim Yu Chin from Taylor’s Business School beat more than 18,000 competitors in the Ken Trading Challenge II organized by Kenanga, clinching the coveted title of Champion and walking away with a Volkswagen Beetle 1.2 TSI worth RM 135,888.
- Chong Kah Kei, Lim Wei Shi, Lee Yanny and Ng Wai Yen; students from the Bachelor of International Tourism Management (Event Management) programme; were named champions at the AFECA Asia MICE Youth Challenge 2017 Regional Challenge which took place in Kaohsiung, Taiwan.
- Bertrand Barrett Tan, Jereby Poh Mun Xuen, Abdul Hannan bin Zulkarnain, Muhammad Ramzali bin Mohammed Akhiar, from the Bachelor of Science (Hons.) Culinology® programme, were named champions of the Savory category in the Research Chefs Association (RCA) competition, which was held in San Juan, Puerto Rico, United States of America. Taylor’s is the only university outside of North America to make it to the finals for 4 consecutive years.
- Le Peng Tee from the Taylor’s University American Degree Transfer Program (ADP), won first place at the Harvard Project for Asian & International Relations (HPAIR) 2017. The 5-day programme, held in Sydney, Australia, was organised by Harvard School of Arts & Sciences.
- Yap Yoong Ruey from The Design School bagged an award at D&AD 2017 (British Design & Art Direction) during its annual awards event in London, United Kingdom, making him the only Malaysian to take home a Wood Pencil in D&AD’s New Blood Category for his entry called, “Hungry to Learn” in a brief set by Pearson Education.
- Ng Shi Yeng, Wong De-Vin, Tia’a Faang Der, Ravin a/l Vijaya Kumar and Yeap Zheng Yang helped contribute towards the impressive performance that Malaysia had in the SEA Games. Shi Yeng and De-Vin earned a gold medal for their dedication in the area of basketball and short track speed skating while Faang Der was presented with a silver medal for his accomplishment in the Men’s 200m butterfly category. Ravin a/l Vijaya Kumar and Yeap Zheng Yang walked away with a bronze medal for their efforts in karate and 4×200 freestyle relay respectively.
Taylor’s University Awards & Achievements 2016
- Team OMG Productions, comprising four Event Management students from the School of Hospitality, Tourism and Culinary Arts (TCHT) – Thye Wen Yi, Chai Sze Wha, Mar Pui Yee and Lim Shi Cherng, emerged as one of the top two winners in the MACEOS Asia MICE Youth Challenge.
- Taylor’s University inked its first international Academic Collaboration with the IIAS-School of Management (India). As part of this Academic Collaboration, the dual-award Bachelor of International Hospitality Management (Hons) will be offered from August 2016 to IIAS students, who will be awarded the Bachelor Degrees from both Taylor’s University and our academic partner of 30 years, the University of Toulouse, France. The students will also have the option to articulate to complete the final year of the degree at Taylor’s after two years of studies at IIAS.
- Taylor’s Bachelor of Laws degree received recognition from the Malaysian Legal Profession Qualifying Board, allowing its students to apply to sit for their Certificate of Legal Practice (CLP) examinations on completion of their law degree at Taylor’s University. This accomplishment comes a year after the degree programme received full accreditation from the Malaysian Qualifications Agency.
- A team of four Taylor’s Bachelor of Science (Hons.) Culinology® students made Taylor’s and the country proud by becoming the first and only team outside of North America to be named champion of the 2016 Research Chefs Association (RCA) Student Culinology® Competition.
- Taylor’s University was named the Gold recipient in the Private University / College Category for the sixth consecutive year in the annual Reader’s Digest Trusted Brand award ceremony. The award was presented by YB Minister in the Department, YB Puan Hajjah Nancy Shukri during the ceremony, which was held in Kuala Lumpur.
- Taylor’s University made it to the top 200 university in Asia, moving up more than 20 places to be listed as no 179. Taylor’s is also ranked no. 29 among ASEAN universities and Malaysia’s top private university among non-GLC linked private universities.
- During the 2016 Putra Brand Awards ceremony recently, Taylor’s University brought home the Gold award in the “Education & Learning” category. This marks the seventh year that Taylor’s has been named the sole recipient of the award.
- Forty students and lecturers from The Design School at Taylor’s University participated in the 2puluh:5 MIID Dulux Interior Design Students’ Saturday 2016, an annual event organised by The Malaysian Institute of Interior Designers (MIID) and clinched numerous prizes in various categories this year.
- Collectively, the undergraduate students pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture, won four First Prizes in: The Design Category (Institutional Design) Degree Level, Design Category (Commercial Design) Degree Level, Sketching Storyboard Student’s Category and Essay Writing Category. Four students won Second Prizes in: Design Category (Commercial Design) Degree Level, Design Category (Institutional Design) Diploma Level and Shelter Inspired By Nature Category: ‘The Fam (The Motion Of The Leaves). The third prize went to Sabariah Datuk Ahmad Khan, senior lecturer in The Design School for Sketching Storyboard Lecturer’s Category.
- Taylor’s Racing Team (TRT), raced to triumph in Melbourne to finish overall 1st runner-up placing and received RM10,000.00 from the Malaysian Automotive Institute at the Formula SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers) ASEAN or FSAE-ASEAN.
- Lead by its chief Engineer Farah Danial, TRT also brought home awards for winning the Design Presentation, Acceleration, Autocross and Skidpad categories. The team also secured second for the Business Presentation, Endurance Drive and Fuel-Efficiency categories.
- Taylor’s Law School students, Sebastian Su Kar Wai and Nur Nadhirah Syahmi bt Abdullah Zawawi put up a fiery display of wit and oratory skills to emerge as the National Champions of Gandhi Memorial Debate 2016
- Taylor’s University was awarded the Premier Digital Tech IHL status by Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC)
- A group of 5 students from the School of Computing & IT secured a spot in the Top 15 of the NASA Space App Challenge 2016 – a global competition, which was held in Malaysia for the first time this year.
- A group of students from the Taylor’s School of Architecture, Building & Design won five awards at the 28th Architectural Student Workshop – MATRA 2016. They received first prizes in the Multimedia and Photography categories, and came in second and third in the Design Competition category and placed third in the Booth Design for Merchandise category.
Taylor’s University Awards & Achievements 2015
- Taylor’s University cemented a strategic partnership with University Malaysia Terengganu, a
collaboration that was initiated by the Ministry of Education (MOE). This Public Private Partnership (PPP) is a flagship programme to allow public and private institutions to cooperate in efforts to strengthen the higher education landscape in Malaysia for the next three years
- Ashwin Nicholas Oon from Taylor’s University School of Hospitality, Tourism and Culinary Arts (TCHT) has proved himself a formidable talent in culinary arts by winning the inaugural Young Chef Olympiad competition which took place in Kolkata, India recently.The 22-year beat culinary arts students from nations renowned for culinary arts such as France, Switzerland, Spain, the United Kingdom and more to clinch the title of Champion for this international competition.
- Taylor’s University is the first university outside the United States to be accepted into the Grand Challenges Scholar Program, championed by National Academy of Engineering (NAE) to guide future engineers who have the desire to change the world and work on projects affecting our quality of life.
- Taylor’s University’s is listed among the top 250 universities in Asia in the QS Asia Ranking. This achievement is an important milestone for Taylor’s as a young, dynamic and ambitious university, in line with our aim of becoming one of Asia’s leading universities. It is also testament to the university’s global reputation among the academic partners and employers, its research output, faculty-student ratio and achievement in internationalization.
- In order to attract more global learners to the University, Taylor’s University has launched 25 unique summer programmes. Taylor’s is the first private institution in Malaysia to introduce a comprehensive range of Summer Programmes. The programme was officially launched by the Minister of Education II during World Fest 2015 on June 5th, 2015.
- During the same event, the 5-year ‘Global Strategic Plan’ to help us achieve the target of 30 per cent international students by 2020 was launched by the YB Minister of Education II too.
- Taylor’s University received another international recognition by Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) – 5-Star in four (4) categories of the QS Stars Rating namely, Employability, Facilities, Internationalisation and Inclusiveness. QS Stars rating measures the university’s achievement against other top universities worldwide. This achievement is a testament to its global reputation among the academic partners and employers, our world-class facilities, our achievement in internationalisation and our proven track record in making quality education affordable.
- Taylor’s University was named the Gold award recipient in the Private University/ College Category of the Reader’s Digest Trusted Brand Awards for the fifth consecutive year.
- Taylor’s University also was named the Gold recipient in the Putra Brand Awards 2015. Taylor’s University is the only Gold award winner in the “Education & Learning” category, and has been so for the past 6 years.
- Five student teams from the School of Computing & IT at Taylor’s University bagged top prizes, out of 12 awards presented, at the 11th Institute of Higher Learning-Multimedia Super Corridor (IHL-MSC) Malaysia Start-up Challenge, recently. Four teams from Taylor’s won the grand prize, first runner-up, second runner-up and merit awards in the non-degree category, which opened to higher diploma, diploma and foundation students.
- Duncan Tsen Ken Sang, won a second award for his mobile application, “FeedOn!” at the Junior World Entrepreneurship Forum (JWEF) recently. JWEF is a global initiative derived from the World Entrepreneurship Forum (WEF) and is a community of students and young entrepreneurs worldwide that aims to promote and accelerate junior entrepreneurship globally.
- Duncan Tsen, a Foundation in Computing (FIC) student from Taylor’s University School of Computing & IT (SOCIT), was announced as winner in the ‘Best Prototype’ Award for his innovative mobile application, FeedOn!, at the MIT Global Start-up Labs (GSL)
- A team of four students from the Taylor’s University School of Medicine went home as first runners-up at the annual Intervarsity Medic Olympiad (IMO) competition
Taylor’s University Awards & Achievements 2014
- Lim Chee Leong, Head of the e-Learning Academy (eLA), InTeLLeCT at Taylor’s University made history yesterday after he was awarded Anugerah Akademik Negara (AAN) 2013 in the Kategori Anugerah Pengajaran (Kelompok Sains Gunaan) for his innovative teaching methodologies.
- Taylor’s University Career Services Centre has received recognition from leading employers through the inaugural award initiated by TalentCorp in partnership with gti Media as the Most Resourceful Career Centre (Private University) during the Malaysia’s 100 Leading Graduate Employers 2014 Awards Ceremony held in Kuala Lumpur recently.
- School of Architecture and Design sweeps three awards and a full five-year accreditation at the 18th Pacific Association of Quantity Surveyors (PAQS) Conference 2014 in Hong Kong.
- Taylor’s University once again bagged the Reader’s Digest Trusted Brand Gold Award in the Private University/ College Category for the fourth consecutive year as voted by consumers in an award ceremony that was held in Kuala Lumpur. The award was presented by Y.B. Senator Datuk Paul Low Seng Kuan, Minister in the Prime Minister’s Department.
- For the fifth consecutive year, Taylor’s University bags Gold in the Putra Brand Awards 2014. Taylor’s University is the only Gold award winner in the “Education & Learning” category, and has been so for the past 5 years.
Taylor’s University Awards & Achievements 2013
- Taylor’s University was conferred the Silver Award for Best International Website Page 2013 at the 9th QS-APPLE (Quacquarelli Symonds – Asia-Pacific Professional Leaders in Education) conference and exhibition that was held in Seoul, Korea from October 30th till November 1st, 2013.
- Taylor’s University, Malaysia’s leading private institution of higher learning, has won the Reader’s Digest Trusted Brand Gold Award in the Private University / College Category for the third consecutive year.
- Taylor’s University was the only educational institution honored with a “Putra Brand Icon” award during the recent 2013 Putra Brand Awards presentation ceremony. Taylor’s University was also awarded the “Gold” award in the “Education & Learning” category for the fourth consecutive year.
- Taylor’s University made history in the education sector as the first and only university to be awarded the “Tier 6: Outstanding” rating in the recent D-SETARA rating exercise by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency.
Taylor’s University Awards & Achievements 2012
- Taylor’s University was once again recognised for the quality of its undergraduate teaching and learning when it when it was accorded the ‘Tier 5: Excellent’ in the Rating System for Malaysian Higher Education 2011 (SETARA) from the Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia (MOHE).
- The Taylor’s University brand has once again proven that it is a favourite with Malaysians when it comes to higher learning. For the third year in a row, Taylor’s bagged the Gold in the “Education & Learning” category, at the Putra Brand Awards 2012 held recently. Taylor’s University is the only Gold Award winner in the category.
- Taylor’s University, Malaysia’s leading private institution of higher learning, has won the Reader’s Digest Trusted Brand Gold Award in the Private University / College Category yet again. The award presentation ceremony that was held at the Mandarin Oriental Kuala Lumpur witnessed Taylor’s University bagging the prestigious award for the second consecutive year.
- Taylor’s University is proud to announce that its Deputy Vice-Chancellor, Mr Pradeep Nair, has been conferred the “Education Leadership Award” by the World Education Congress, in recognition for his outstanding leadership and contributions in the field of higher education.
- The landscape features, which were designed to demonstrate the success of a sustainable campus, has caught the eye of Institute of Landscape Architects Malaysia (ILAM) and awarded the Special Honour Award under Category 3: Professional Awards in Landscape Design and Planning at the Malaysia Landscape Architecture Awards (MLAA) 2012. The awards honour the best in landscape architecture from various aspects of the industry. The landscape architect responsible for Taylor’s University Lakeside Campus is Praxcis Design Sdn. Bhd.
Taylor’s University Awards & Achievements 2011
- Catching the eye of the Pertubuhan Arkitek Malaysia (PAM) Award jury members recently, who cited the design as a “masterful integration of the lake with the campus building – an inspiring place for learning”, the Taylor’s Lakeside Campus was awarded the Gold Award in Category 5 (Education). The architect and builders behind the Taylor’s University Lakeside Campus are NKWA Architects Sdn. Bhd. and Ehsan Bina Sdn. Bhd.
- Taylor’s University bags Gold in the Private University/ College Category in Reader’s Digest Trusted Brands Award 2011. With the aim to identify brands in Asia that have gained prominence and confidence among consumers, Reader’s Digest Asia’s Trusted Brands Awards are determined through a survey that is carried out in eight key markets in Asia, namely China, Hong Kong, India, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and the Philippines, among 8,000 consumers for 43 categories per country.
- Taylor’s won the Gold award in the prestigious Putra Brand Awards in the Education & Learning Category for two consecutive years in 2010 and 2011. The Putra Brand Award, dubbed as The People’s Choice, measures brands by consumer preference through consumer research.
Taylor’s University Awards & Achievements 2010
- Taylor’s has been rated as ‘Tier 5: Excellent’ by the Ministry of Higher Education in the 2009 MQA Rating System for Malaysian Higher Education Institutions (SETARA ’09) announced on July 13, 2010. This acknowledgement is truly a feather in our cap.
- Taylor’s was awarded Gold Award in the Education and Learning category at the inaugural Putra Brand Awards 2010, a consumer research that measures the most preferred brand in Malaysia.
Taylor’s University Awards & Achievements 2009
- For the second time in a row, Taylor’s University has been voted the “Most Popular Private College/University in Malaysia” in 2009.
Taylor’s University Awards & Achievements 2008
- Brand Excellence Award (Services) – Industry Excellence Awards 2008 by Ministry of International Trade & Industry (MITI), Malaysia.
- GTI Students’ Choice Awards 2008 – Most Popular Educational Institution.
- Industry Excellence for Education Award 2008 (First Runners-up) from Malaysia Canada Business Council.
Taylor’s University Awards & Achievements 2007
- BrandLaureate Award 2006/2007 for brand excellence in the Education industry.
Taylor’s University Awards & Achievements 2006
- Taylor’s College upgraded to University College by the Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia, for our unwavering commitment towards excellence in teaching and learning.
Taylor’s University Awards & Achievements 2005
- Excellence in Research and Development Award, awarded by the Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia.
- First in Malaysia to be awarded the Cambridge International Fellowship Centre by the University of Cambridge International Examination Syndicate.
- Enterprise 50 Award from SMIDEC (Small and Medium Industries Development Corporation), in recognition of our global competitiveness.
Taylor’s University Awards & Achievements 2004
- Listed as a top private institution of higher learning in Malaysia in a survey by The Star, based on academic reputation, good facilities, and conducive environment.
- Small-to-Medium Sized Enterprise of the Year 2004 Award from the Malaysia Australia Business Council for the University of Technology Sydney – Taylor’s Business Degree programme.
- Industry Excellence for Education Award 2004 and the Canadian High Commissioner Award 2004 from the Malaysia Canada Business Council.
- National Creativity & Innovation Award 2004 for ‘Outstanding Brand Building’ by Malaysia Design Technology Center.
- Certificate of Merit in the NPC Productivity Award 2003, by The National Productivity Centre.
Taylor’s University Awards & Achievements 2003
- Special Award from the Private Education Department, Ministry of Education.