Affordable First Rate Design Courses at Point College, Malaysia
Written by EduSpiral Consultant Services. For more information contact 01111408838
Led by industry leaders, Point College aims to set a new benchmark in the creative industry. It’s world-class education is differentiated by courses which optimises hands-on and experiential mode of delivery enabling students to learn from real life experiences whilst working on local and international projects.
For more information WhatsApp 01111408838
Please fill up the Form below and I will WhatsApp you and provide you with sound advise on how to choose the best private university or college in Malaysia to study at. If you do not give your mobile number or full name as in IC, your query will not be answered. Our knowledgeable & experienced courselor will send you a message on WhatsApp & provide assistance from there.
About Point College
Point College, licensed and approved by the Ministry of Higher Education, is set to take the educational lead in nurturing Malaysia’s Creative Content Industry by offering diploma courses in New Media, Graphic Design and Interior Design.
Taught by industry professionals, our world-class programmes will enable students to specialise and excel in fields of Film & TV, Animation, New Media, Design & Visual Effects, Game Art, Communication and other Creative Content.
Recently, realising the need for industry ready design graduates in Malaysia, Yokichin formed Point College. Point College students will have the edge benefiting from Yokichin’s vast award-winning experience and network in the industry. Point College students will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the international Film, TV & Communications industry.
Backed by industry professionals and supported by some of the biggest names in the industry, Point
College’s internship programmes offer students an opportunity to work with some of the best organisations internationally and locally. This real-world experiential learning opportunity will lead to employment opportunities and the ability to work productively from day one*.
Point College is located strategically at Sunsuria Avenue, Kota Damansara, Point College provides a conducive environment for creative learning and advancement. Encompassing a modern and functional layout with some of the best equipment available, this state-of-the-art college features unique spaces for film, photography, reading, recording and many more.
Point College Sister Companies
Film Point was established in 1991 by Yokichin, to produce international film & TV production, production support, new media and design solutions, FilmPoint has won numerous international and local creative awards.
Creative Media Point
An MSC status company, Creative Media Point (CMP) develops world-class animation series & feature films. CMP also produces and co-produces various intellectual properties for international and local markets.
Students will be given job placement opportunities to learn trade secrets on how to produce and develop world-class animation series and feature films*.
Known for its state-of-the-art studio facilities, Point Studios comprises two studios – Studio A: 59’ x 64’ | Studio B: 31’ x 44’. They are acoustically treated air-conditioned film/TV studios complete with production equipment & lighting facilities. Established in 1992, Point Studios is capable of offering single or multi-cameras shoot. Students will gain access to real-life international shooting and studio facilities.
Borne of a unique joint venture between Creative Media Point and Anima Vitae, a studio nominated for producing the best European animation feature film, Anima Point was established to meet the need for international 3D animated content and train industry professionals. Students will get the unique opportunity to work on some of the finest international 3D animated movies & TV series, in collaboration with Europe & Hollywood, through international internship*.
AnimaPoint creates animated films and series for international markets with passion and unique approach. As a company AnimaPoint strives to be innovative, nurture new fresh ideas and employ artists and technical personnel side by side.
Anima Vitae has been one of the leading animation studios in Nordic countries for well past decade. Anima is best known for 3D feature Niko and The Way to the Stars (2008) which was sold to 118 countries and was also nominated for the Best Feature at the European Film Awards. Currently the sequel for Niko, ”Niko2 – Little Brother, Big Trouble”, is traveling through the world. Anima has been also nominated twice for the Best European Animation Producer.
YOKICHIN, President of Point College
Backed with an unprecedented 30 years of experience in the industry, Yoki Chin’s contribution to the Film, TV, Animation, Design, New Media, Communication and other Creative Content industry is second to none. To date, Yoki has more than 100 international and local creative awards to his name.
- President of Filmpoint Sdn Bhd, Creative Media Point Sdn Bhd,
- Point Studios Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Green Cow Studios),
- Anima Point Sdn Bhd
- President of POSTAM (Post Production, Animation & Creative
- Content Association Malaysia)
- Deputy Chairman of CCIG (Creative Content Industry Guild)
- Deputy President of GAFIM (Federation of Screen Guilds of Malaysia)
- Honorary Secretary of CCAM (Creative Content Association Malaysia)
Yokichin has won hundreds of Awards in the Film, Animation and Design Industry
- ITB Berlin 2008 – Diamond Award (Best of the Best Entry, Worldwide)
- Cannes Corporate Media & TV Awards, Gold Dolphin Award 2010
- EIBTM Gold Award 2009 (Barcelona, Spain)
- Film Direction Gold Award 2009 – (New York Festivals)
- US International Film & Video Festival 2008 – Gold Camera Award
- Phoenix Gold Awards 2009 (Asia)
- Creativity International Award Gold Award 2010
- Creativity International Award Gold Award 2009
- Gold Award Golden City Gate Award Berlin 2008
- International Short Film – Gold Award
- US International Award 2010 – Silver Screen Award
- Asian Television Technical & Creative, US Awards
- Asian Best Film Director Award
- London International Advertising Gold Awards
- International Ad Festival of New York Gold Awards
- Pacific Asia Travel Association (PATA) Gold Award 2008
- 47th ICCA Congress 2008 – ICCA Best Marketing Award
- Malaysia PROFIMA Short Film Gold Award 2011 & 2012
- Malaysia PROFIMA Best TVC Gold Award 2012
- Telly International (Winner Awards)
- The Global International Gold Awards
- Creativity 31 International Gold Awards
- Apollo Asian Gold Awards
- Malaysia Film Festival Gold Awards
- ADOI Advertising Gold Awards
- MC2 Gold Awards
- Malaysia 6As/Kancil Gold Awards
- Malaysia OSCAR Gold Awards
Why Study at Point College
- Industry-Ready Education
- Backed By Industry Leaders
- Lectured & Trained By Industry Professionals
- International Internship Opportunities
- Job Placement Opportunities
- International University Affiliations
- 360° Creative Enhancement Techniques
- Project-Based Learning
- Learning Beyond The Classroom
- Practical Approaches To Theories