Study at the Best College in Petaling Jaya at University of Wollongong (UOW) Malaysia KDU College, Damansara Jaya Campus
Written by EduSpiral Consultant Services For more information contact 01111408838
UOW Malaysia KDU College, situated at the Damansara Jaya campus, offers quality international programs with great student experience through its partnership with top universities around the world. Its close collaboration with top-ranking foreign university and education partners also ensures students of globally-recognised pre-university and bachelor degree qualifications that are equivalent to those awarded by the partners’ home campuses. UOW Malaysia KDU students thus have the best of both worlds at their doorstep.
In November 2018, KDU entered into a strategic partnership with UOW Global Enterprises, a wholly-owned subsidiary of University of Wollongong Australia. Subsequently, in November 2019, the name of the college and university colleges were changed to reflect the stewardship of the University of Wollongong and they are now known as UOW Malaysia KDU.
For more information contact 01111408838
Please fill up the Form below and I will WhatsApp you and provide you with sound advise on how to choose the best private university or college in Malaysia to study at. If you do not give your mobile number or full name as in IC, your query will not be answered. Our knowledgeable & experienced counsellor will send you a message on WhatsApp & provide assistance from there.
About UOW Malaysia KDU College
UOW Malaysia KDU College is situated along the Lebuhraya Damansara-Puchong highway, and the Damansara Jaya (DJ) Campus is a 5-storey building with state-of-the-art teaching and learning facilities. KDU has been continuously upgrading its facilities to provide a conducive and up-to-par teaching and learning environment for our students.
The DJ Campus houses the School of Hospitality, Tourism & Culinary Arts, the School of Engineering, the School of Communication, Media and Information Technology, the Centre for Pre-University Studies, the Language Centre and the main administrative centre.
Programmes at UOW Malaysia KDU College
American Degree Transfer Program (ADTP)
American Degree Transfer Program at UOW Malaysia KDU College offers the following majors
- Actuarial Science
- Business Administration
- Computer Information Systems
- International Business
- Mass Communication
- Public Relations
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Computer Programming
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
Professional Accounting Courses
- Certified Accounting Technician
Facilities at UOW Malaysia KDU College
- Science Laboratories
- The science laboratories are used by pre-university students for practical classes. There are the Physics Lab, Chemistry Lab and Biology Lab.
- Champions Kitchen
- This kitchen is fitted with 20 state-of-the-art competition specified workstations. The Kitchen is used to train students for competition purposes, hence the name. Short course cooking classes are also held here.
- Molecular Kitchen
- This kitchen is fitted with state-of-the-art molecular cooking utilities. It is used as a research centre as well as a classroom for the molecular cooking classes and demonstrations.
- Pastry Kitchen
- If you catch a whiff of fresh, homemade bread, it will lead you to the Pastry Kitchen where students learn the art of patisserie. It is a fully-equipped kitchen built to hotel kitchen specifications.
- Training Kitchens
- These training kitchens are located next to the training restaurants of The Windows of Damansara, Connexions and Café 87. They are fitted with state-of-the-art equipment tailored to hotel kitchen specifications.
HOSPITALITY & TOURISM MANAGEMENT TRAINING FACILITIES
- Mock Front Office
- The mock front office is equipped with the Oracle Hotel Reservation System. Practical classes in front office management are conducted here.
- 5-Star Mock Suite
- The mock suite is a twin-sharing suite with attached bathroom. Housekeeping ethics and practical classes are conducted here.
- Windows of Damansara Service & Training Restaurant
- This is a fine-dining restaurant where students from both Hospitality &Tourism and Culinary programme students learn food servicing. The restaurant has an attached training kitchen for Culinary programme students.
- Connexions Restaurant
- This is a general dining restaurant where students from both Hospitality & Tourism and Culinary programmes learn the art of food serving. The Connexions restaurant has an attached training kitchen for Culinary programme students.
- Café 87 Restaurant
- This is a deli-styled restaurant where students from both Hospitality & Tourism and Culinary programmes learn food serving. The Café 87 restaurant has a training kitchen for Culinary programme students