Find Out What is YTL International College of Hotel Management (YTL-ICHM) 酒店管理课程, Diploma Courses Fees in Malaysia
Written by EduSpiral Consultant Services. For more information contact 01111408838
Students in Malaysia who are searching for a hospitality diploma course with affordable fees and yet has excellent facilities, high academic standards & job guarantee can find it all at YTL International College of Hotel Management (YTL-ICHM). Furthermore, the college offers job guarantee at their top rated sister company hotels & resorts. Intakes for YTL International College of Hotel Management (YTL-ICHM) are in January, February, March, April, July and August of each year. YTL College has now moved to their new college campus opposite Lowyat Plaza.
The 2021 tuition fees are out and students who are interested to find out more about the courses at YTL International College of Hotel Management or tour their facilities may WhatsApp 01111408838.
At YTL International College of Hotel Management (YTL-ICHM), they believe in harnessing and nurturing talents by providing a well-balanced education.Learning first hand from industry experts and being located within a fully operating hotel, their campus is turned into a “live classroom”. Industry placements, an integral part of their syllabus, are courtesy of their affiliated YTL Hotels & Properties.
For more information contact 01111408838
Please fill up the Form below and I will WhatsApp you and provide you with sound advise on how to choose the best private university or college in Malaysia to study at. If you do not give your mobile number or full name as in IC, your query will not be answered. Our knowledgeable & experienced counsellor will send you a message on WhatsApp & provide assistance from there.
Affordable Tuition Fees at YTL International College of Hotel Management (YTL-ICHM), Malaysia
Studying Hotel Management or Culinary Arts in Malaysia can be quite expensive because of the high cost of facilities and ingredients used for the course. Students with a passion for hospitality programmes and are looking for a top hotel management college in Malaysia that’s affordable can consider YTL International College of Hotel Management.
Being part of the YTL Group has its advantages as YTL-ICHM provides a job guarantee at any of the YTL Hotels in Malaysia and worldwide depending on the skill level of the graduates. This makes YTL International College of Hotel Management (YTL-ICHM) one of the best colleges in Malaysia to study the diploma with a secure future in the hotel industry.
- Diploma of International Hotel Management – RM37,000
- Diploma in Culinary Arts – RM37,000
- Diploma in Baking – RM34,000
- Diploma in Events Management – RM34,000
Registration Fee for YTL International College of Hotel Management (YTL-ICHM) is RM500
Resource and Materials Fee is RM2500
PTPN Loan is available for all YTL International College of Hotel Management (YTL-ICHM) diploma programmes. Scholarship is available. For more information and application please WhatsApp 01111408838
NOTE: YTL-ICHM reserves the right to alter its fees without prior notice.
YTL-ICHM FEES POLICY
A: PAYMENT CONDITIONS
- Fees are effective from 1st January 2021.
- Fees are applicable to new students registering for the 2021 academic year.
- All fees are payable in Ringgit Malaysia to “YTL Hotel Management Services Sdn Bhd”.
- Full settlement of fees is required 60 days before commencement of each semester.
- Fees are not transferrable.
- For international students, please refer to the international student payment scheme detailing additional fees that are applicable.
B: REFUND CONDITIONS YTL-ICHM Initiated Refund
- Where a student is not accepted by YTL-ICHM, the student shall receive a refund of all fees paid to YTL-ICHM without interest.
- Where a programme is cancelled, the student shall receive a full refund of all fees paid to YTL-ICHM without interest. Student Initiated Refund
- Where a student wishes to withdraw from the programme, twenty-one (21) working days prior notification before semester commencement date is required.
- The student shall apply in writing to the YTL-ICHM Registrar office. The date of notification shall be the date the notification is received by the Registrar office.
- Upon receipt of the student’s notification of withdrawal, the student shall receive a full refund of only administrative fees and tuition fees paid to YTL-ICHM, excluding registration fee.
- For notification of withdrawal received less than twenty-one (21) working days prior to semester commencement, the student shall receive a refund of 60% of the total tuition fees paid, less any amount owing to YTL-ICHM. Registration fee and administrative fees are not refundable.
- For notification of withdrawal received after the semester commencement date, the refund will reduce by 6% of the semester tuition fees for each week commenced or completed.
- After 7 weeks, there will be no refund.
- YTL-ICHM will issue refund under the name of parent/guarantor/financial sponsor as provided in the Application Form, unless otherwise advised by the student.
- Refund of accommodation fee will be in accordance to the Accommodation Terms and Conditions stipulated by the Student Affairs Office. Refund due to Misconduct
- In the event that a student is suspended or terminated from the programme or discontinues the programme due to any sort of misconduct or non-attainment of academic requirement, there shall be no refund of fees paid.
Study Affordable Hospitality, Event Management & Culinary Courses at YTL International College of Hotel Management (YTL-ICHM), Malaysia
YTL International College of Hotel Management (YTL-ICHM) epitomises excellence in hospitality, harnessing and nurturing talents by providing a well-balanced education. Learning first hand from industry experts and located within the complex of two fully operating award-winning hotels, the College campus is a ‘live classroom’.
Industry placements, an integral part of the syllabus, are secured with internationally-acclaimed properties within YTL Hotels.
In collaboration with its strategic partner, the International College of Hotel Management Adelaide, students who complete the hospitality management focus program will be awarded the YTL-ICHM Diploma in Hotel Management and the Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management from ICHM Australia. Also offered at the College are Diploma in Culinary Arts, Diploma in Event Management and Diploma in Baking.
YTL-ICHM is committed to provide a ’boutique education’, where student intakes are maintained at an optimum level. This ensures personalised attention to each individual’s development into competent professionals in the hospitality industry, demonstrating qualified practical skills and content expertise. YTL-ICHM is proud of its 405 graduates so far, 56% of whom are employed within YTL Hotels’ award-winning collection of resorts and hotels.
The College takes pride in ‘2014 Masak in Malaysia, Makan in Australia Culinary Challenge’ where its culinary student won the Grand Prize. This is a reflection on the quality of the College and its commitments towards excellence.
Top Reasons to Study at YTL International College of Hotel Management
Here are some of the top reasons for students after SPM or O-Levels to study the affordable diploma course at YTL International College of Hotel Management:
- Collaboration with International College of Hotel Management(ICHM), Adelaide, Australia
- Excellent Campus Facilities
- Support from Industry Players
- Guaranteed Industrial Placements within YTL Hotels
- Career Opportunities upon Graduation within YTL Hotels
YTL International College of Hotel Management offers top notch diploma programmes in hospitality and culinary arts with a job assured at one of the hotels under the YTL Group. This is an excellent opportunity for Malaysian students to pursue an affordable diploma surrounded by excellent facilities and a job that is secured.
EduSpiral Consultant Services- Your Personal Online Education Advisor
EduSpiral Consultant Services represents the best colleges and universities in Malaysia offering a wide range of choices for students to choose from. These colleges and universities offer value for money in the quality of education and excellent facilities that you get.
These universities and colleges are chosen by EduSpiral because they represent the best in their fields in Malaysia and affordable. EduSpiral provides in-depth information and counseling on their courses so that students are able to make the right choice.
If you are still not sure what to study, please contact us and we will send you a free EduSpiral Career Assessment Form.