Malaysians can Easily Apply or Register Online to University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus
Written by EduSpiral Consultant Services For more information contact 01111408838
EduSpiral Consultant Services provides course counselling and admissions assistance to students. We do not charge students for our services. The service is free and does not affect the student in any way. In addition, there is a RM100 Application Fee to the University of Nottingham Malaysia but students applying through us, the Application Fee will be waived.
We have helped hundreds of students register with our partner universities and assisted with accommodation booking and other matters. It is very easy to apply online for Taylor’s University pre-university, foundation, diploma & degree courses through EduSpiral Consultant Services.
Please note that submission of the form does not mean that the student has been accepted by the university on intended study. The student MUST meet the entry requirements of the university of interest and have made the necessary payment of the Application or Registration Fee. Submission of form to EduSpiral Consultant Services does not guarantee admission into the university of interest. If you need help in filling the form or have any questions, please contact us at 01111408838
Upon payment of the Application or Registration Fee and submission of all necessary documents, University of Nottingham Malaysia will issue the Letter of Offer to the student. Students who are interested to tour the university campus, please contact us at 01111408838 for booking & registering at the university.
University of Nottingham Malaysia Forms, Fees and Brochures
Please WhatsApp 01111408838 for the Brochures, Fees, Application form, Scholarship Form, Accommodation Form and other forms. We will also advise you on how to choose the right course, whether you qualify to enter the course and how to easily apply to University of Nottingham Malaysia .
Steps to Register at University of Nottingham Malaysia
Please fill in the online form below and take pics of the following documents and WhatsApp to 01111408838. Make sure that you place your phone camera directly above the document in clear lighting and take the picture. Do not cut off any part. Do not take at an angle.
- Print out and Fill up the Application Form, scan or take clear pic
- Submit Four (4) copies of Recent Passport size colour Photographs (On Orientation Day)
- Scan or take picture with your camera phone SPM/O-Level/UEC/STPM/A-Levels or other Pre-University results
- Scan or take picture with your camera phone your IC back and front
General required application documents
- proof of English language competency (if any)
- copy of National Residence Identification Card (NRIC), for Malaysians or identification page of passport (photo page only), for international applicants.
- Malaysian permanent residence card (if applicable)
- under 18 consent form (applicants under the age of 18)
Additional documents for foundation and undergraduate applicants
- required relevant academic transcripts (IGCSE/GCSE+AS / O Levels / SPM / SAT / STPM / UEC/ IB Diploma / SAM)
- forecast of results (if official results are not available yet)
- certificate or letter of completion (if examinations have been completed)
- other relevant higher qualifications (eg. Diploma)
Additional documents required for undergraduate applicants (direct entry into the second year)
- course syllabus for the modules studied in the previous institution
University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus Online Registration Form
Please note that this form will only assist in sending you further relevant details. You will still be required to send us complete documents for your application such as your recent academic transcripts and results. We will contact you for the complete information about the course you are interested in, entry level, your current qualifications and contact numbers.
By filling this form, you will be taken to have consented to EduSpiral Consultant Services for processing your personal information for Application into the college or university of interest.
EduSpiral Consultant Services shall also not be liable for any information not provided, information incorrectly filled up, or information provided late thereby missing the intake or scholarship deadline by the student.
EduSpiral Consultant Services shall also not be liable for any injury, damage or loss of any kind caused as a result (direct or indirect) of the use of the Website, including but not limited to any injury, damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the Contents contained in or available from the Website.EduSpiral Consultant Services and its third-party agents shall have no responsibility or liability for any injury, damage or loss caused by any negligence, omission or fault of EduSpiral Consultant Services, its employees, agents or sub-contractors in connection with the Website.