Certificate in Administrative Skills (CAS) Course for SPM/IGCSE O-Levels or UEC Students with 1 or 2 Credits Including Pass in BM and Sejarah
Written by EduSpiral Consultant Services. For more information contact 01111408838
Students with SPM/UEC 1 or 2 credits and passes in BM and Sejarah, don’t worry, there are courses that you can still take before continuing on to Diploma or Degree courses in Malaysia. A credit in SPM/IGCSE O-Levels is a “C” and a pass is a “D” or “E”. A credit in UEC is a “B” while the “C” are just passes.
Students with 1-2 credits in SPM and a pass in BM & Sejarah or UEC with at least 1 B can join the Certificate in Administrative Skills (CAS) Course at APIIT for 1 year 4 months and then go on to the Diploma in Business Administration or Diploma in Accounting for 2 years. After the Diploma, you will enter into Year 2 of the related Degree for another 2 years at APIIT or Asia Pacific University (APU).
For more information contact 01111408838
Please fill up the Form below and I will WhatsApp you and provide you with sound advise on how to choose the best private university or college in Malaysia to study at. If you do not give your mobile number or full name as in IC, your query will not be answered. Our knowledgeable & experienced counsellor will send you a message on WhatsApp & provide assistance from there.
Choosing the Best College or University in Malaysia for the Business Certificate Course
There are a few quality colleges and universities offering the Certificate courses.
Because you did not do well for your SPM, you will need a college that will give you the necessary support with excellent facilities to make sure that you do well. If you simply choose any college, you may not succeed again because the college did not give you the necessary support. For example, if you want to master Kung Fu, you do not simply ask anyone to teach you, you ask a Master or Sifu. He will give you good training so that you will succeed.
The environment is important as well. If you are playful and distracted by friends, then you should not go to a party university where most of your friends are. Go for a university or college with a more serious study environment and get your life back on track.
I believe that in life, God has given each person a “bag”. in this “bag”, some people have “hands-on skills”, some have “studying skills” while others have “service skills”.
We just need to find out what’s in your bag, so that you can do well in life and earn a living.
Certificate (1 year 4 months) – Diploma (2 or 2.5 years) – Degree (2 years)
Note that you cannot apply for the PTPN loan for the Certificate course. The PTPTN Loan is available for the Diploma & Degree.
With 1 or 2 credits in SPM and a pass in BM & Sejarah, you can take the Certificate in Administrative Skills at APIIT or Asia Pacific University
Certificate in Administrative Skills (CAS) at APIIT or Asia Pacific University
This APIIT Certificate in Administrative Skills (CAS) is designed to provide:
- Strong communication, leadership and administrative skills as well as the necessary fundamental knowledge to take on this challenging and ever changing business world.
- Opportunities for progression into Diploma programmes or to embark on a career in administration, marketing, accounting, human resources and application of IT.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS for the Certificate in Administrative Skills (CAS) at APIIT or Asia Pacific University
1 Credit at SPM level with a minimum of a pass in Bahasa Malaysia and Sejarah (History);
1 Credits (Grade C & above) at IGCSE/O-Levels;
1 Credit (Grade B & above) at UEC;
- A qualification that APIIT accepts as equivalent to the above.
Subjects of the Certificate in Administrative Skills (CAS) at APIIT or Asia Pacific University
- Basic Mathematics
- Fundamental IT Skills
- Introduction to Managing Business
- Fundamentals of Entrepreneurship
- Introduction to Statistics
- Introduction to Multimedia Application
- Business English
- Personal Skills
- Basic Accounting
- Ethics at Workplace
- Basic Finance
- Purchasing Inventory
- Book-Keeping & Accounting Software
- Payroll Preparation
- Basic Marketing Skills
- Office Administrative Skills
*In addition to the above, all students are also required to successfully complete General Studies modules as stipulated by the Malaysian Qualification Agency, as well as fulfill credit requirements for Co-curricular activities.
FURTHER STUDIES after the Certificate in Information & Communication Technology at APIIT or Asia Pacific University
Upon successful completion of this programme, you will be eligible to progress into any of the following Diploma programmes offered at Asia Pacific University:
- Diploma in Business with Information Technology
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Accounting**
- Diploma in Design & Media
**Students Progressing to Diploma in Accounting is required to have Credit Pass in Mathematics at SPM / ’O’ Levels.
Note: Students who have successfully completed the Certificate Programme may be allowed to transfer credits into the respective Diploma Programmes and as a result may be allowed to commence the Diploma directly from semester two.
When you complete the Diploma, you can continue on to any of the top award-winning computing programmes.
Accounting, Banking, Finance and Actuarial Degree Programmes at Asia Pacific University (APU)
- BA (Hons) in Accounting and Finance
- BA (Hons) in Accounting and Finance with specialisms in Forensic Accounting
- BA (Hons) in Accounting and Finance with specialisms in Taxation
- BA (Hons) in Accounting and Finance with specialisms in Forex and Investments
- BA (Hons) in Accounting and Finance with specialisms in Internal Audit
- Bachelor in Banking and Finance (Hons)
- Bachelor in Banking and Finance (Hons) with specialisms in Financial Technology (Fintech)
- Bachelor in Banking and Finance (Hons) with specialisms in Investment and Risk Management
- BSc (Hons) in Actuarial Studies
Business & Management Degree Programmes at Asia Pacific University (APU)
- BA (Hons) in Business Management
- BA (Hons) in Business Management with Specialism in Digital Leadership
- BA (Hons) in Business Management with a specialism in E-Business
- BA (Hons) Human Resource Management (HRM)
- BA (Hons) in International Business Management
- BA (Hons) in Marketing Management
- BA (Hons) in Marketing Management with a specialism in Digital Marketing
- BA (Hons) in Media & Communication Studies
Animation & Visual Effects Programmes
- BA (Hons) in Animation
- BA (Hons) in Digital Advertising
- BA (Hons) in Industrial Design
- BA (Hons) in Visual Effects