Bachelor of Business Management (Hons) Course Details, Tuition Fees, Entry Requirements & Intake Dates at Saito University College
Written by EduSpiral Consultant Services. For more information contact 01111408838
Saito was established in 1988 as a design college and eventually started their Business School in 2012. In late 2017, Saito College became Saito University College . With it came degree programs, an expanded teaching faculty and new campuses. Malaysian students interested in an affordable and yet high quality business management degree can consider Saito. Students have the opportunity to complete the degree in Malaysia and be awarded a degree from Saito or go to the University of West of England (UWE) UK for the final year and get a degree from UWE as well as Saito.
For more information contact 01111408838
Please fill up the Form below and I will WhatsApp you and provide you with sound advise on how to choose the best private university or college in Malaysia to study at. If you do not give your mobile number or full name as in IC, your query will not be answered. Our knowledgeable & experienced counsellor will send you a message on WhatsApp & provide assistance from there.
Study Business Management at Saito University College
Why do some companies succeed while others struggle to get on their feet? What does it take to make an impact in today’s world? Gain an in-depth knowledge of business models, concepts, and theories, along with basic entrepreneurship, innovation and marketing skills.
Learn what it takes to be part of a dynamic and rapidly-changing environment, and why understanding people, technology, data, and communication matters. After completing Year 1, choose your area of specialisation. You don’t need to decide before you enrol. Find out what you like and what you’re good at, then decide.
Saito Business School
Saito Business School’s mission is to educate business leaders and managers that meet the needs of the challenging world of business. We are equipped to give students an edge in Digital Business as we offer Malaysia’s first Bachelor of Business (Digital Marketing) Hons course.
Through our partnerships with top Malaysian Digital Companies like Lelong and iPay88, students will benefit from their expert knowledge on Digital Business. Furthermore, students will find opportunities to work on Digital Business projects with the industry through our Digital Business Centre, preparing them with real experience to enter the modern business world.
Entry Requirements for the Business Management degree programme at Saito University College
The minimum entry requirement for the Business Management degree programme is one of the following:
- Pass in Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM ) Certificate or equivalent to Grade C (NGMP 2.0) in 2 subjects and pass in Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) Mathematics and English.
- Pass in Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) with a minimum grade of ‘Jayyid’ and pass in Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) Mathematics and English.
- Pass Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with minimum of 5 B’s which includes English and Mathematics.
- Pass in Matriculation / Foundation from any IPTS / IPTA/ Institution which is allowed to offer Foundation Programs (Business Studies or Management Studies) with the minimum CGPA 2.0
- Pass in Diploma (level 4) with a minimum of PNGK 2.0
- Any other qualification required as equivalent by the government of Malaysia.
Why Study Business Management at Saito?
- Work and Study – Complete your degree at Saito on a Work & Study mode
- SAITO-UWE Degree with study abroad – Broaden your experience by spending one year in the UK
- Degrees with 2 Experiences – Complete your final year in the UWE, Bristol and earn yourself 2 degrees and gain 2 experiences
- Industry as your classroom – Our classes are conducted at our industry partner locations
- Digital Business Centre – With a start-up mind-set and digital skills equipped, change the way how business is done.
About University West of England (UWE) UK
- Gold rating in the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) means that UWE deliver consistent outstanding teaching, learning and outcomes for their students.
- Bristol, United Kingdom has been named one of the best European cities to visit in 2019 by the Independent newspaper
- UWE has been ranked TOP 7 in England for student satisfaction.
- UWE Bristol ranked 28th out of 121 UK institutions in the 2020 Guardian league table.
After SPM or IGCSE O-Levels, students who have at least 5 credits may go for the Foundation in Business Studies at Saito University College and then into Year 1 of any of the Bachelor of Business Management (Honours)
Alternatively, if students have only 3 credits in SPM or IGCSE O-Levels, you can go for the Diploma in Business Management course. You will spend 2.5 year studying the diploma and upon completion, you can continue on to Year 2 of the Business-related Degree course.
Year 1 Subjects for the Business Management degree programme at Saito University College
- Business WritingAccounting
- Principles of Management
- TITAS / BahasaMelayu Komunikasi 2 (MPU 1)
- Business Communication
- Principles of Marketing
- Organizational Behavior
- Management Information System
- Critical Thinking
- Hubungan Etnik / Pengajian Malaysia 3
- Business Ethic
Year 2 Subjects for the Business Management degree programme at Saito University College
- Human Resource Management
- Management Accounting
- Financial Management
- International Business
- Marketing Management
- Business Mathematics**
- Business & Company Law**
- Transport and Logistics**
- Kemahiran Kepimpinan dan Hubungan Insan/ Keusahawanan (MPU2)**
- Ekonomi Malaysia/Perlembagaan & Masyarakat Malaysia (MPU3)**
Year 3 Subjects for the Business Management degree programme at Saito University College
- Khidmat Masyarakat / Aktiviti Ko-kurikulum
- Research Methodology
- Quality and Productivity Management
- Strategic Management
- Final Year Project
- Decision Making
- Business Strategy
- Entrepreneurship &Small Business
- Banking and Finance
Career Prospects for Graduates of the Business Management degree programme at Saito University College
- Account manager
- Financial analyst
- Marketing manager
- Sales manager
- Asset Management Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Corporate Communication Executive
- Investment Banker
- Management Consultant
- Portfolio Analyst
- Social Media and Marketing Executive
- Strategy Consultant