MAHSA University – Excellent for Medical, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Nursing, Physiotherapy, Health Science, Business & Engineering Courses in Malaysia
Written by EduSpiral Consultant Services. For more information contact 01111408838
MAHSA University has been renowned in providing top healthcare courses since its inception in 2005. MAHSA has continuously taken pride in offering comprehensive teaching methods, highly-effective industry and clinical trainings as well as up-to-date student facilities to enhance our culturally diverse student body.
Students after SPM or O-Levels may go for the Foundation or Diploma programmes offered before continuing on to the degree programmes. Students will learn in an ultra modern, new purpose-built campus at Bandar Saujana Putra. The top rated facilities at MAHSA University‘s new campus include student accommodation, the library, recreational areas, lecture halls, amphitheatre, football field, student cafeteria, sports gymnasiums, health services centre and student hangout places. In addition, the cost of on-campus hostel accommodation at MAHSA University is very affordable compared to other top private universities in Malaysia.
Founded in 2005, MAHSA University offers first rate programmes in various levels, from foundation and diploma to degree and postgraduate programmes in fields such as Business & Accounting, Engineering, as well as Healthcare programmes such as Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Nursing, Biomedical Sciences, Radiography as well as Environmental Health.
For more information contact 01111408838
Please fill up the Form below and I will WhatsApp you and provide you with sound advise on how to choose the best private university or college in Malaysia to study at. If you do not give your mobile number or full name as in IC, your query will not be answered. Our knowledgeable & experienced counsellor will send you a message on WhatsApp & provide assistance from there.
MAHSA University is Best Known in Malaysia for its Health Science Courses
MAHSA was founded in the year 2005 by Professor Tan Sri Dr. Hj. Mohamed Haniffa who is Pro-Chancellor and Executive Chairman.
Professor Haniffa is a clinical practitioner of Medicine whose vision involves the creation of a stronghold of academic excellence in Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Nursing and Allied Health Sciences, Business and Engineering in the South-East Asian region.
This vision will produce qualified and compassionate professionals to serve the needs of our nation, in line with the Prime Minister’s vision that Malaysia should become a centre for academic excellence.
The new 48 acres campus in Bandar Saujana Putra, is the embodiment of that vision. Today, MAHSA University has students from 56 different countries. And not just from the region of Asia, but as far as Australia, United Kingdom, the United States of America and Canada.
The top rated facilities at MAHSA University’s new campus include student accommodation, the library, recreational areas, lecture halls, amphitheatre, football field, student cafeteria, sports gymnasiums, health services centre and student hangout places.
Recognition & Achievements for MAHSA University
- Education Excellence for University (2014)
- Leadership Excellence in Education Management (2013)
- BrandLaureate award for Education Excellence (2012)
- Malaysian Scientific Association ‘Science, Technology & Innovation Award’ (2012)
- Education Excellence Award for University College (2010)
- Education Excellence Award for Large Size College (2008)
- Doctorjob’s Award for Most Popular Private College/University for Nursing (2009)
- Education Excellence Award for Medium Size College (2006)
Top Certificate, Foundation Diploma and Degree Programmes Offered at MAHSA University, Malaysia
Foundation Programmes at MAHSA University
Top Diploma Programmes at MAHSA University
- Diploma in Physiotherapy
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Diploma in Dental Technology
- Diploma in Pharmacy
- Diploma in Medical Imaging (Radiography)
- Diploma in Environmental Health
- Diploma in Accounting
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Entrepreneurship
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Diploma in Nursing
- Advanced Diploma in Midwifery (Post Basic)
- Advanced Diploma in Paediatric Nursing (Post Basic)
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Top Bachelor Degree Programmes at MAHSA University
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (Hons)
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (Hons)
- Bachelor of Environmental Health and Safety (Hons)
- Bachelor of Medical Imaging (Hons) (Radiography)
- Bachelor of Accounting (Hons)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons)
- Bachelor of Hospital Management (Hons)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) in Mechatronics Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) in Electronic and Communication Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) in Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) in Medical Electronic Engineering
- Bachelor in Biomedical Sciences (Hons)
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) Nursing