Malaysia’s Award-Winning College Best for Pre-University Courses is Taylor’s College Lakeside Campus
Written by EduSpiral Consultant Services For more information contact 01111408838
Taylor’s College is a pioneer for Pre-University Studies in Malaysia; renowned for its academic excellence and unbeatable track record winning many awards in A-Levels and the South Australian Matriculation/SACE International programmes. Furthermore, Taylor’s College has placed its students in top universities of their choice around the world. Taylor’s College has placed 5,077 students in 349 universities worldwide (2010 – 2015).
For more information contact 01111408838
Please fill up the Form below and I will WhatsApp you and provide you with sound advise on how to choose the best private university or college in Malaysia to study at. If you do not give your mobile number or full name as in IC, your query will not be answered. Our knowledgeable & experienced counsellor will send you a message on WhatsApp & provide assistance from there.
Best Pre-University Programmes at Taylor’s College Malaysia
Many of Taylor’s College Pre-University graduates have gained entries into top universities in the world including Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, India, New Zealand, the UK and also the USA. Taylor’s College has placed 3,548 students from their South Australian Matriculation programme in 201 universities worldwide (2010 – 2014).
Taylor’s College has been a centre of excellence for Pre-University Studies in Malaysia; renowned for its academic excellence and unbeatable track record, Taylor’s College has placed its students in top universities of their choice around the world. Pre-University programmes are available at Taylor’s College Lakeside Campus.
Out of more than 400 private colleges in Malaysia, Taylor’s College is the ONLY college awarded the 6-star (outstanding) rating by the Ministry of Education Malaysia in the 2012/2013 MyQUEST evaluation for the overall quality of learning. Undoubtedly, Taylor’s College is the best in Malaysia to study a Pre-University Programme.
Taylor’s College is a Top Private College in Malaysia for Pre-University Programmes
- Best in Malaysia Brand Excellence Award Awarded with the ‘Brand Excellence Award’ in 2008 by the Ministry of International Trade & Industry Malaysia (MITI).
- Students’ Choice Awards Voted and awarded with Doctorjob’s ‘Most Popular Private College/University in Malaysia’ in 2008 and 2009 by gtimedia.
- Awarded with the highest rating of ‘Tier 6:Outstanding’ in:
- – Quality of overall education
- – Quality of general programmes (pre-university)
- – Quality of support for international students
- Out of more than 400 private colleges in Malaysia, Taylor’s College is the ONLY college awarded the 6-star (outstanding) rating by the Ministry of Education Malaysia in the 2012/2013 MyQUEST evaluation for the overall quality of learning.
- 15 Out of 211 colleges and universities in the world which participated in the i-graduate 2014 survey, Taylor’s College emerged No.1 in Malaysia.
- 1) Student Learning Experience
- 2) Student Living Experience
- 3) Student Support
Why Study the Cambridge A-Levels at Taylor’s College in Malaysia?
The Cambridge Advanced Level or A Level programme is pre-university programmeconducted by the prestigious University of Cambridge International Examinations, United Kingdom. The Cambridge A Level programme is the gateway to the most prestigious universities worldwide, and with 46 years of academic experience, Taylor’s College has established itself as the Best Pre-University in Malaysia. Pre-University programmes are available at Taylor’s College Lakeside Campus.
The Cambridge A Level (CAL) programme is the gold standard qualification awarded by the prestigious Cambridge International Examinations (CIE). Taylor’s College offers the largest and most extensive CAL programme, helping students graduate with the best results in Malaysia. Taylor’s College curriculum and track records in academic excellence has resulted in the successful placement of their A-Level students into top universities of their choice. Taylor’s College has placed 5,077 students in 349 universities worldwide (2010 – 2015).
Taylor’s College offers the largest and most extensive CAL programme, helping students graduate with the best results in Malaysia. Taylor’s College curriculum and track records in academic excellence has resulted in the successful placement of their A-Level students into top universities of their choice. Taylor’s College has placed 5,077 students in 349 universities worldwide (2010 – 2015).
- In 2004, Taylor’s College was the first to be awarded the prestigious International Fellowship Centre Status in Malaysia by Cambridge International Examinations (CIE).
- Taylor’s College is recognised internationally as the largest and most successful centre in Malaysia for Cambridge A Levels.
- THE BEST RESULTS IN MALAYSIA with 2,094 students scoring 3As or more from 2012-2015
- A Record total of 8,807 As achieved in Malaysia from 2012-2015
- Outstanding Cambridge Learner Awards (2012-2015) with 107 Awards “Top in the World” and 36 Awards “Top in Malaysia”.
- 74% of the Malaysian students who were awarded Top in the World Cambridge Learner Awards 2013 were Taylor’s College students.
(Top in the World Cambridge Learner Awards is a recognition by Cambridge International Examination (CIE) for students who have achieved outstanding academic achievements)
South Australian Matriculation / SACE International at Taylor’s College
Taylor’s College South Australian Matriculation (SAM)/SACE International emphasises on helping students to discover their interest, empower their potential, and funnel their effort towards achieving study and career goals. Explore. Excite. ignitE. is a programme focusing on development of leadership skills where students are guided to develop and manage a community project portfolio that records their experiences which will ultimately steer their direction in life and career.
- Taylor’s College is the only college with all campuses awarded 6-star (highest rating) by MOE consistently since 2012.
- Out of 143 colleges and universities in the world which participated in the iGraduate 2013 survey on student learning experience, Taylor’s College emerged No. 1 in Malaysia.
- Every year, over 1,000 students are placed in the top 200 universities of the world.
- From 2001 to 2015, 4 out of 5 ‘top in the world’ South Australian Matriculation/SACE International achievers were from Taylor’s College.
- SACE International Highest Achiever Award (2014-2017) awarded to Taylor’s College
- SACE International Merit Award (A+ with Merit)- AVERAGE 88% TAYLOR’S COLLEGE (2013-2017)
- SACE International Highest Subject Highest Subject Achiever Award 2017 – 9 from Taylor’s College out of 10 recipients
- SACE Subjects Merits Awards 2017 – 26 from Taylor’s College out of 26 recipients
- In 2015, 33 out of 38 Merit Award Recipients were from Taylor’s College Malaysia
- 2,417 Taylor’s College South Australian Matriculation (SAM) Graduates achieved ATAR 80 and above (2011-2017)
- More than 4,250 Taylor’s College SAM/SACE International graduates were placed into 201 universities worldwide (2010-2016)
The SAM/SACE International programme at Taylor’s College is a gateway for students to enter top universities around the world including Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, India, New Zealand, United Kingdom, and the USA.
The SAM/SACE International programme at Taylor’s College continues to be the largest centre for Australian Pre-University programmes in Malaysia since its inception in 1982.
Achievements for Taylor’s College South Australian Matriculation (SAM) in 2014
HIGHEST SAM/SACE INTERNATIONAL STUDENT ACHIEVER AWARD
- Lim Shir Ling
HIGHEST SAM/SACE INTERNATIONAL SUBJECT ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
- ACCOUNTING- How Yi Xin
- BIOLOGY – Suresh Mahendra Raj
- CHEMISTRY – Koh Yi Wai & Lee Su Min
- ECONOMICS – How Yi Xin & Nur Farhanah Binti Adam Malik
- ENGLISH AS SECOND LANGUAGE STUDIES – Christine Kuan Hui Ann
- MATHEMATICAL STUDIES – Hoo Yi Teng
- NUTRITION – Low Ji Yian
- PSYCHOLOGY – Nur Farhanah Binti Adam Malik
- RESEARCH PROJECT B – Christine Kuan Hui Ann
- SPECIALIST MATHEMATICS – Lim Shir Ling & Raghuraman A/L Thayagaraja
SACEI SUBJECT MERIT AWARD
- 84.3% (43 out of 51) of recipients worldwide were from Taylor’s College
The Best South Australian Matriculation Lecturers at Taylor’s College
- 100% of Taylor’s College teachers are trained annually by the SACE Board of South Australia.
- 100% of Taylor’s College teachers are on the SACE Board of South Australian panel of examiners.
- More than 70% of Taylor’s College teachers have marking of the final exam and moderation experience with the SACE Board of South Australia Exam Board.
Taylor’s College Students have joined Top Universities In the World
Students who complete their Cambridge A Levels receive international recognition from the Top Universities worldwide including those from the UK, North America, Australia and the European Union.
Taylor’s College’s University Placement Services is located within the campus to assist graduates to be placed in a university of their choice. In the past 11 years, Taylor’s College has successfully placed more than 7,000 graduates in universities globally including London School of Economics, The University of Cambridge, The Australian National University, University of Melbourne, Harvard University, Oxford University, University of Toronto, and many more.
- Career Services Centre
- Computer Labs
- Counselling and Psychological Services Centre
- Experimental Theatre
- Lecture Theatres
- Sick Bay
- Sports and Recreation Centre
- Student Life Centre
- The Grand Hall
- Graduate School
- Anatomy Laboratory
- The Gallery & Critique Room
- Design Studios
- Drawing Room/Printmaking Room
- Photo Studio
- Audio Recording Studio & Audio Editing Laboratory
- Engineering Laboratory
- Wine Lab
- Computer Labs
- Moot Court
Career Services Centre
This centre provides students with reference materials and information about occupations, corporations and career opportunities.
For computer practical classes. Each lab has an average of 33 computers.
1300-seater 4-storey library to suit students’ individual learning styles. The library is equipped with 24/7 study areas, discussion rooms, multimedia rooms, theatrette, computers, printing & photocopying facilities.
Residence for students living on campus.
Sports and Recreation Centre
Multi-purpose courts (Futsal, netball, volleyball, basketball, cricket nets, tennis, dodgeball)
Student Life Centre
The Student Life Centre is a purpose driven centre devoted to provide a platform for Student Leaders and the student communities as a whole to engage in creative thinking, brainstorming of new ideas and implement the execution of these ideas.
The Centre features Discussion Hubs, a meeting room, independent study area and a Mini Events Zone. It is also where the TU Student Council office, Community Service Initiatives Volunteers office and International Student Services Centre are located.
The Grand Hall
1000-seater hall designed for campus events and activities such as convocations, examinations, exhibitions and gala dinners; as well as sports activities.
Lectures and events are conducted in the hall which can seat up to 300 people.
Suitable for stage performances (dramas and plays) and can be used for practice sessions. Equipped with stage, hi-tech acoustics and lighting systems. Seats surround the stage, providing a 360 degree view of performance.
Counseling and Psychological Services Centre
A centre for students, staff and parents to receive counselling on various emotion related issues.
Clinical Skills Suite
The Gallery & Critique Room
Drawing Room/Printmaking Room
Audio Recording Studio & Audio Editing Laboratory