Study the Diploma in Accounting Course at HELP College of Arts & Technology after SPM or O-Levels
With any 3 credits in SPM including Maths and a Pass in BM & Sejarah, you can go for the Diploma in Accounting or Diploma in Accountancy course at HELP College of Arts & Technology. After the 2-year diploma, you can continue on to Year 2 of the Degree at the same university or college if the degree course is offered. There is no need to perform exemptions if you continue on to degree at the same university.
For more information contact 01111408838
Please fill up the Form below and I will WhatsApp you and provide you with sound advise on how to choose the best private university or college in Malaysia to study at. If you do not give your mobile number or full name as in IC, your query will not be answered. Our knowledgeable & experienced counsellor will send you a message on WhatsApp & provide assistance from there.
Diploma in Accountancy at HELP College of Arts and Technology
The HELP College of Arts & Technology Diploma in Accountancy is an exciting programme offering students a
solid accountancy education that allows pathways to internationally recognised accountancy qualifications. Students wishing to become a Chartered Accountant are encouraged to study this diploma course that offers 4 exemptions for the world-renowned ACCA and CIMA programmes.
In addition, graduates may articulate into ‘Honours’ degree programmes in accountancy and/or finance from selected British universities. This Diploma gives school leavers a head start towards an accountancy qualification and career, a profession that is very much sought after worldwide.
Students take a wide selection of subjects, namely, accounting, finance, management accounting, management, and business strategies. Equipped with the best teaching resources and facilities, HELP CAT provides students the most comprehensive accountancy education to meet the challenges in their professional examinations.
Assessment for the Diploma in Accountancy at HELP CAT is 50% course work and 50% final examination. Upon completion of the Diploma, graduates may continue on to Year 2 for the HELP University Degree Programme, Bachelor of Business Accounting (Hons) or choose to transfer to other partner Universities overseas.
Why study Diploma in Accountancy at HELP College of Arts & Technology
Financial Savings – Reduces the cost of obtaining an internationally recognised degree by spending a minimum of ONE (1) year in either New Zealand, Australia, UK or US.
- Full Credit Transfer – HELP CAT Diplomas prepare students for direct admission into the final year of undergraduate programmes.
- Well-Rounded Programme – This programme provides career-essential skills and training in case study, research, collection and analysis of data, communication, presentation and decision making.
- Flexibility – Students can structure courses to suit their capabilities and financial resources.
- Options for Degree Completion – Graduates of this diploma can opt to gain some work experience prior to continuing their studies for a degree.
- Experienced Staff – The HELP CAT Diploma is taught by a team of dedicated and experienced lecturers who are committed to nurture more than just the academic abilities of students.
Diploma in Accountancy Subjects at HELP College of Arts & Technology
- Statistics for Business
- Accounting 1
- Marketing Principles
- Business Mathematics
- English Writing Skills
- Accounting 2
- Fundamentals of Cost and Management Accounting
- Business Information System
- Business Communication
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Principles of Taxation
- Accounting 3
- Managing Business
- Business Law
- Human Resource Management
- Company Law
- Accounting Information System
- Business Taxation
- Finance 1
- Financial Accounting
- Management Accounting
- Organisation Behaviour
- Accounting 4
- Audit 1
- Finance 2
- Audit 2
- Accounting 5
- Internal Business Environment
- Accounting for Management Controls
- Accounting for Decisions
PTPN Loan for Diploma in Accounting Course in Malaysia
Why Study the Diploma instead of Foundation?
If you are sure of what course you want to study for your degree, you can just go straight into the Diploma course. If you are not
sure of what you want to study in the degree, go for Foundation because you have one year to decide on what to take for your degree.
- SPM (5 relevant credits) – Foundation (1 year) – Degree (2 years)
- SPM (3 relevant credits) – Diploma (2 or 2.5 years) – enter degree Year 2 (3 years)