Fastest Way to Obtain Accounting Degree with ACCA Accelerate Programme in Malaysia at the Top Rated KDU University College Utropolis Glenmarie
Written by EduSpiral Consultant Services For more information contact 01111408838
A career in Accounting can give you high salaries if you are equipped with the necessary knowledge and skills. Therefore, you should choose a reputable top university in Malaysia to study the Accounting degree. Students after SPM or O-Levels can enter into KDU University College Utropolis Glenmarie Foundation in Arts & Technology for 1 year before continuing on to the degree. The other pathway is to take the Diploma in Accounting for 2 years and then enter into Year 2 of the Accounting Degree programme for another 2 years. Both ways are a total of 4 years.
For more information contact 01111408838
Please fill up the Form below and I will WhatsApp you and provide you with sound advise on how to choose the best private university or college in Malaysia to study at. If you do not give your mobile number or full name as in IC, your query will not be answered. Our knowledgeable & experienced counsellor will send you a message on WhatsApp & provide assistance from there.
Top Accounting Degree in Malaysia Completed with ACCA Professional Papers at the same time at KDU University College Utropolis Glenmarie
The Bachelor of Accounting (Hons) programme at KDU University College Utropolis Glenmarie is a collaboration with global professional accounting body, the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
The 3-year programme is the quickest and most sensible choice for students in Malaysia for a seamless journey towards earning an internationally recognised professional qualification. With 129 credits accredited by ACCA, students are able to complete the ACCA Fundamentals (nine papers) within the first two years of their studies. Students’ final year will be spent covering the syllabus of five professional ACCA papers and attending special revision classes to prepare for two essential ACCA Professional level exams.
KDU University College is an ACCA Platinum Approved Learning Partner (ALP), which is the highest and most prestigious level of approval for universities and colleges globally.
Entry Requirements into the Bachelor of Accounting (Hons) programme at KDU University College Utropolis Glenmarie
- GCE A Levels : 3 D
- STPM : 3 C+ or CGPA 2.33
- UEC : Min. 5 credits inclusive of Mathematics
- Diploma : CGPA 2.5
- Foundation Studies : CGPA 2.5
- Any other qualifications deemed equivalent by the Ministry of Education, Malaysia (or as stated in
- the Document Senarai Nilai Taraf Kelayakan Akademik, Malaysian Qualifications Agency) Pass (Subject to review and approval of certified transcripts)
The ACCA Accelerate Programme KDU University College Utropolis Glenmarie
The ACCA Accelerate Programme allows undergraduate students the option to take Professional ACCA papers (maximum 5
ACCA papers) before or after graduating from their degree course.
KDU University College students who sign up for the ACCA’s ACCELERATE PROGRAMME would enjoy many benefits, amongst them being:
- Expedited pathway to becoming an ACCA member. Complete some or all of the ACCA papers before
- FREE initial registration fees. Your initial ACCA registration fee of GBP79 will be waived
- FREE annual subscription fees – two years including graduating year subscription fee of GBP170 will be waived
- DEFERRED exemption fees – You need to only pay the exemption fee two years after graduation.
- Membership in the exclusive Accelerate club that will provide access to events and promotions
- Access to employers in the form of: Employer Fair at ACCA events, Trips to employers, Talks and
Activities organised by employers.
- Self-improvement opportunities from workshops conducted by ACCA.
- Networking opportunities with students from various universities, employers and prominent
- Receive Student Accountant Direct alerts — you will receive e-alerts such as career advice, study tips and ACCA news straight into your inbox.
ACCA will support students of ACCELERATE accredited programmes with the following:
- Free initial registration fee
- Free annual subscription fee of up to two years after graduation (inclusive of graduation year)
- Deferred exemption fee payment (up to 24 months after graduation)
Programme Structure for the Bachelor of Accounting (Hons) programme at KDU University College Utropolis Glenmarie
YEAR 1 Subjects for the Bachelor of Accounting (Hons) programme at KDU University College Utropolis Glenmarie
- Academic English 1 & 2
- Business Law
- Company Law
- Financial Accounting
- Management Accounting 1
- Principles of Management
- Principles of Economics
- Principles of Finance
- Quantitative Methods
YEAR 2 Subjects for the Bachelor of Accounting (Hons) programme at KDU University College Utropolis Glenmarie
- Accounting Information System
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Financial Reporting 1 & 2
- Financial Management
- Intermediate Taxation
- Introduction to Taxation
- Management Accounting 2
- Principles of Marketing
YEAR 3 Subjects for the Bachelor of Accounting (Hons) programme at KDU University College Utropolis Glenmarie
- Advanced Audit & Assurance *
- Advanced Taxation *
- Business Analysis *
- Corporate Reporting 1 & 2 *
- Public Sector Accounting
- Business Research Methodology
- Final Year Project
- Professional Accountant*
*Based on ACCA professional level syllabus
- Life in Malaysia
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Hubungan Etnik (Malaysian Students)
- Tamadun Islam & Tamadun Asia (Malaysian Students)