Top Rate Business Administration or Business Management Courses to Study in Malaysia
Written by EduSpiral Consultant Services For more information contact 01111408838
A top business degree will help graduates to excel and put them on a fast track to reach higher level of management in any company. Studying the Business Administration degree is ideal for students whose parents have their own businesses where it would eventually be passed on to them. The many different areas learnt in a business administration course gives the student enough knowledge to handle the variety of tasks in running a business in Malaysia. There are many universities offering the business administration course in Malaysia and it can be quite a confusing task to choose the best one.
Furthermore, a high quality business administration degree can lead to many attractive career opportunities in today’s competitive business world, and hundreds of companies are looking for highly-skilled professionals who can bring their companies to higher level of success.
For more information contact 01111408838
Please fill up the Form below and I will WhatsApp you and provide you with sound advise on how to choose the best private university or college in Malaysia to study at. If you do not give your mobile number or full name as in IC, your query will not be answered. Our knowledgeable & experienced counsellor will send you a message on WhatsApp & provide assistance from there.
Malaysia’s Best Business Administration and Management Courses at Top Private Universities & Colleges
Business administration is a wide field that includes many types of management courses. From major corporations to independent businesses, every operation needs skilled administrators in order to succeed. In a rapidly changing economy, new opportunities arise every day for those individuals with specific business administration knowledge and skills.
A Business Administration Degree prepares students to plan, organize, direct, and control the functions and processes of a company or organisation.
Having gone through a Business Administration or Business Management degree course at a good private university in Malaysia you would have understood how businesses operates, how to develop a business, and to how to deal with the challenges from the various aspects of managing a business.
A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Business Management can help you obtain those particular abilities and master the latest methods. Students should choose the Business Administration degree program where the university will equip them with the competencies employers seek.
You’ll not only be prepared to meet the challenges of a global marketplace in a wide variety of industries, you’ll hold a Business Administration degree valued by companies nationwide.
- Bachelor of Business Administration BBA (Hons) at Heriot-Watt University Malaysia
- International Business Management with Enterprise MA (Hons) at Heriot-Watt University Malaysia
- International Business Management with Human Resource Management MA (Hons) at Heriot-Watt University Malaysia
- International Business Management with Marketing MA (Hons) at Heriot-Watt University Malaysia
- International Business Management MA (Hons) at Heriot-Watt University Malaysia
- Bachelor of Business (Hons) Business Administration at Taylor’s University
- BA (Hons) in Business Management at Asia Pacific University (APU)
- BA (Hons) in Business Management with specialism in E-Business at Asia Pacific University (APU)
- Bachelor of Business Management (Hons.) at Multimedia University (MMU) Cyberjaya
- Bachelor of Business and Knowledge Management (Hons) at Multimedia University (MMU) Melaka
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons.) (Banking and Finance) at Multimedia University (MMU) Melaka
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons.) (Human Resource Management) at Multimedia University (MMU) Melaka
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons.) (International Business) at Multimedia University (MMU) Melaka
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons.) (Marketing Management) at Multimedia University (MMU) Melaka
- BA (Hons) in Business Administration at UCSI University
- Bachelor of Business (Hons) at University of Wollongong Malaysia (UOWM) KDU, Utropolis Glenmarie
- Bachelor of Business (Hons) at HELP University
- Bachelor of Business (Management) (Honours) at Saito University College
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Business Management at First City University College
- BA (Hons) Business Administration at HELP Academy
Advantages of Studying a Top Business Administration or Business Management Course
Having a fundamental understanding of business management will provide you with the necessary skills needed to succeed in life and is a great investment to your future career.
In today’s competitive workforce, most jobs require a minimum of a bachelor’s degree. A business degree from a top private university in Malaysia will provide you with a specific skill sets array needed to ensure you get the career of your dreams. A business degree will help improve and perfect your communication, presentation, and written skills, as well as your critical and creative thinking skills.
Plus, the 3-year business degree will help your personal development – you will learn how to deal with ethical issues, how to interact with others and communicate effectively, how to exercise leadership and work as a team, but also how to adapt to uncertainty. Essentially, a business administration degree is a perfect resume-building degree!
Have you ever wanted to start your own business? Many young entrepreneurs take advantage of a business administration degree in university to get knowledge on how to start their own business. A business degree provides you with basic knowledge in marketing, accounting, finance and investment, and human resources – the cornerstones to any business. Therefore, with a business administration degree, you will have acquired the knowledge and skills to ensure a successful business venture.
Business is at the forefront of everything. Whether you like it or not, money and commerce controls many, if not all, aspects of life. Having a degree in business administration provides you with an understanding of the inner workings of the global world and market. Furthermore, an education in business gives you the skills and knowledge necessary to make informed decisions about your own life and how you should control your own financial earnings.
Education Pathway to a Top Business Degree after SPM or O-Levels in Malaysia
Students after SPM or O-Levels wanting to pursue a top business administration degree programme at the university in Malaysia can go for the Foundation in Business programme or Diploma in Business Administration.
Students after SPM or O-Levels can go for the 1-year Foundation in Business course with 5 relevant credits and then enter into the Business Administration Degree programme at the private college or university in Malaysia for 3 years.
Students with a minimum of 3 credits can go for the Diploma in Business Administration for 2 years before entering into Year 2 of the Degree programme for another 2 years. If you are sure that you want to study business administration, then you can go for the Diploma, if not, go for the Foundation course.
Those who have completed UEC, STPM, A-Levels, SAM, AUSMAT, CPU or other Pre-University programmes may enter directly into the degree course with the relevant results.
Sample of Subjects in a Business Administration or Business Management Degree
A top business school in Malaysia teaches its students on every aspect of running and managing a business. Business students today can expect a balanced and broad-based education that focuses on a lot more than business-related courses. Every university in Malaysia will differ slightly in the subjects so you will need to look at the subjects to see which one fits your needs and career goals.
Subjects taught in a Business Administration or Business Management degree in Malaysia may include:
- business accounting
- information systems
- organisational behaviour
- public relations
- strategic management
- human resource management
- quantitative methods
- business law
- managing people
- managing change
- project management
- business communication
- business ethics
- research methods
- services marketing
- retail management
- sales management