Best Low Cost Business Administration Degree Course in Malaysia at Top MAHSA University
Written by EduSpiral Consultant Services. For more information contact 01111408838
Students after SPM or O-Levels may enter the Foundation in Business or Foundation in Science at MAHSA University for 1 year and then continue into the 3-year affordable business administration degree. Pre-University students with the relevant results in STPM, A-Levels, SAM, CPU, AUSMAT, etc. can enter directly into Year 1 of MAHSA University’s recognised and low cost Bachelor of Business Administration degree.
Students after SPM or O-Levels who desire an affordable business administration degree course in Malaysia that’s first rate can choose to study at top rank MAHSA University. The Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) at MAHSA University is approved by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency and Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia. In addition, the cost of hostel accommodation at MAHSA University is very affordable compared to other private universities in Malaysia. Students will learn in an ultra modern, new purpose-built campus at Bandar Saujana Putra.
Alternatively, students after SPM or O-Levels will need at least 3 credits in any subject to enter the cheaply available Diploma in Business at MAHSA University. Upon completion of the Diploma in Business, students can continue on to Year 2 of the Business Administration degree.
Founded in 2005, MAHSA University offers first rate programmes in various levels, from foundation and diploma to degree and postgraduate programmes in fields such as Business & Accounting, Engineering, as well as Healthcare programmes such as Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Nursing, Biomedical Sciences, Radiography as well as Environmental Health.
For more information WhatsApp 01111408838
Please fill up the Form below and I will WhatsApp you and provide you with sound advise on how to choose the best private university or college in Malaysia to study at. If you do not give your mobile number or full name as in IC, your query will not be answered. Our knowledgeable & experienced counsellor will send you a message on WhatsApp & provide assistance from there.
Best University in Malaysia to Get a Low Cost Business Administration Degree at Top Rank MAHSA University
MAHSA University’s Bachelor of Business Administration is a multifaceted and exciting 3-year undergraduate degree programme that primes its graduates for an exhaustive list of career options in the business arena and its peripheries, providing students with a sturdy foundation in the fundamentals principles of business.
Graduates will be armed with the necessary knowledge for a career in almost any business field of their choice, including business administration, business management, human resource management, banking, real estate, sales and marketing, manufacturing and trade.
Bachelor of Business Administration students at MAHSA University will study accounting, business law and ethics, economics, finance, marketing, human resource management, management information systems and information technology, operations management, international business, organisational behaviour, strategic management, and quantitative techniques such as business statistics, financial mathematics and operations research.
When they have completed this programme, graduates of this very versatile degree will have equipped themselves with the knowledge and skills to adapt to and excel in any business environment of their choice, whether locally or internationally.
Advantages of Studying MAHSA University’s Bachelor of Business Administration
- The Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) is awarded by MAHSA University, a leader in Medical and Health Science Education in Malaysia
- MAHSA University’s Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) is designed in consultation with a panel of local and international experts, resulting in a highly sought after curriculum that combines theoretical learning and practical sessions in simulation wards and hospitals.
- Students in the Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) are given opportunities to interact and engage with lecturers and students from the faculties of Medical and Health Sciences, giving these students networking opportunities and insight into the healthcare industries, which is among the top driver for the global economy.
- Tuition fees for the Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) at MAHSA University are kept at an affordable level, to ensure there are little barriers to a good quality education.
- With lecturers and students from 56 different nationalities, the Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) students gain a rich appreciation of different cultures and values.
- Internship with Industry Partners. Students of the Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) gain work experience as part of their programme. This invaluable experience give our students an edge in employment and help them make good contacts within the industry
- The Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) at MAHSA University is approved by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency and Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia.
MAHSA University Faculty of Business, Finance and Hospitality
The Faculty of Business, Finance and Hospitality at MAHSA University offers industry focused programmes designed to reflect global market trends. Their students come from all over the world to pursue an education in business, management, accounting, finance, human resources and marketing. As the youngest and fastest growing faculty, MAHSA’s Faculty of Business, Finance and Hospitality consists of a richly diverse and professional teaching team.
Additionally, MAHSA’s strong collaborations with national and international professional bodies have contributed in a holistic learning for our students, as they to step into the real world of business. MAHSA University’s approach is to build character in their students with the needed acumen for success.
MAHSA University offer a range of programmes from diploma to degree and masters level. As a signatory
member of PRME, Principles of Responsible Management Education, a United Nation Global Compact initiative, MAHSA’s Faculty of Business, Finance and Hospitality shares the same mission to inspire and champion responsible management education, research and thought leadership globally.
With PRME, the university focuses in infusing taught concepts of ethics, corporate governance and human governance into our curriculum.The Faculty of Business, Finance and Hospitality offers industry focused programmes designed to reflect global market trends. MAHSA University’s students come from all over the world to pursue an education in business, management, accounting, finance, human resources and marketing. As the youngest and fastest growing faculty,
MAHSA’s Faculty of Business, Finance and Hospitality consists of a richly diverse and professional teaching team. Additionally, their strong collaborations with national and international professional bodies have contributed in a holistic learning for our students, as they to step into the real world of business. Our approach is to build character in their students with the needed acumen for success.
Entry Requirements into MAHSA University’s Bachelor of Business Administration
- Pass STPM or equivalent with minimum Grade C (GPA 2.00) in any 2 subjects and Pass in Mathematic and English in SPM or equivalent (if the equivalent grade not attained at STPM level)
- Pass Matriculation / Foundation or equivalent with minimum CGPA 2.00 out of 4.00
- Pass STAM with minimum Grade Jayyid and Pass in Mathematic and English in SPM or equivalent (if the equivalent grade not attained at STAM level)
- Other qualification equivalent to a Diploma or Advanced Diploma (Tahap 4 or 5 KKM)
- UEC: Minimum grade B in 5 subjects
- IB: Score 24 AND Pass SPM or an equivalent qualification with 5 credits including Bahasa Malaysia
- South Australian Matriculation(SAM)/South Australian Certificate of Education(SACE)/AUSMAT: Minimum 2 passes with ATAR 50% AND Pass SPM or an equivalent qualification with 5 credits including Bahasa Malaysia
- Diploma in related field: Pass with minimum CGPA 2.00
- Other equivalent qualification
Programme Structure for MAHSA University’s Bachelor of Business Administration
|1||Malaysian Studies/Tamadun Islam||MPU 3123/MPU 3173|
|Principles of Accounting||ACC 1014|
|Business Mathematics||QTY 1013|
|Business Communication||UCC 1023|
|Principles of Management||MGT 1023|
|2||Hubungan Etnik||MPU 3113|
|Bahasa Melayu Komunikasi||MPU 3213|
|Office Application Software||UCC 1013|
|Principles Marketing||MKT 1013|
|Business Statistics||QTY 2014|
|Quantitative Analysis||QTY 1012|
|Introduction To Business||MGT 1013|
|3||Principles Of Finance||FIN 1013|
|Ethics, Governance And Accountability||MGT 2033|
|Commercial Law||LAW 2013|
|Knowledge Management||MGT 3053|
|Management Information System||MIS 2013|
|Organizational Behaviour||MGT 2023|
|Comparative Religion||MPU 3312|
|5||Financial Management||FIN 2013|
|Human Resource Management||MGT 2013|
|Management Accounting||ACC 2223|
|Marketing Management||MKT 2013|
|Company Law||LAW 2023|
|6||Community Work||MPU 3413|
|Operations Management||MGT 3063|
|7||Corporate Finance||FIN 3013|
|Organizational Development||MGT 2143|
|Business Research Methods||MGT 3043|
|8||Strategic Management||MGT 3034|