KDU College Damansara Jaya
Study at the Best College in Petaling Jaya at KDU College Damansara Jaya
Written by EduSpiral Consultant Services For more information contact 01111408838
KDU, an institution that has over 32 years of history and experience, believes in providing real world education to meet real world needs, and has traditionally, been successful in producing competent graduates and preparing students for top universities all over the world.
Established in 1983, and a pioneer in Malaysian private education, KDU was one of the first private colleges in Malaysia to have its own purpose-built campus. The institution, as KDU College then, was awarded the university college status in 2010 – a reflection of its quality programmes, and the growth of its international student population.
For more information contact 01111408838
About KDU College Damansara Jaya
KDU University College Utropolis Glenmarie and KDU College are members of Paramount Education, a fully-integrated education services provider for primary, secondary, tertiary, and postgraduate level studies as well as executive and professional development programmes.
Situated along the Lebuhraya Damansara-Puchong highway, our Damansara Jaya (DJ) Campus is a 5-storey building with state-of-the-art teaching and learning facilities. KDU has been continuously upgrading its facilities to provide a conducive and up-to-par teaching and learning environment for our students.
The DJ Campus houses the School of Hospitality, Tourism & Culinary Arts, the School of Engineering, the School of Communication, Media and Information Technology, the Centre for Pre-University Studies, the Language Centre and the main administrative centre.
Foundation Studies & Pre-U Programmes at KDU College Damansara Jaya
American Degree Program at KDU College Damansara Jaya
American Degree Transfer Program at KDU College offers the following majors
- Actuarial Science
- Business Administration
- Computer Information Systems
- International Business
- Mass Communication
- Public Relations
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Computer Programming
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
3+0 Chester University, UK Business Programmes at KDU College Damansara Jaya
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Business Management (3+0)
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in International
- Business Management (3+0)
Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Global Entrepreneurship & Business Management (3+0)
Law Programmes at KDU College Damansara Jaya
Professional Accounting Courses
- Certified Accounting Technician
- Science Laboratories
- The science laboratories are used by pre-university students for practical classes. There are the Physics Lab, Chemistry Lab and Biology Lab.
- Champions Kitchen
- This kitchen is fitted with 20 state-of-the-art competition specified workstations. The Kitchen is used to train students for competition purposes, hence the name. Short course cooking classes are also held here.
- Molecular Kitchen
- This kitchen is fitted with state-of-the-art molecular cooking utilities. It is used as a research centre as well as a classroom for the molecular cooking classes and demonstrations.
- Pastry Kitchen
- If you catch a whiff of fresh, homemade bread, it will lead you to the Pastry Kitchen where students learn the art of patisserie. It is a fully-equipped kitchen built to hotel kitchen specifications.
- Training Kitchens
- These training kitchens are located next to the training restaurants of The Windows of Damansara, Connexions and Café 87. They are fitted with state-of-the-art equipment tailored to hotel kitchen specifications.
HOSPITALITY & TOURISM MANAGEMENT TRAINING FACILITIES
- Mock Front Office
- The mock front office is equipped with the Oracle Hotel Reservation System. Practical classes in front office management are conducted here.
- 5-Star Mock Suite
- The mock suite is a twin-sharing suite with attached bathroom. Housekeeping ethics and practical classes are conducted here.
- Windows of Damansara Service & Training Restaurant
- This is a fine-dining restaurant where students from both Hospitality &Tourism and Culinary programme students learn food servicing. The restaurant has an attached training kitchen for Culinary programme students.
- Connexions Restaurant
- This is a general dining restaurant where students from both Hospitality & Tourism and Culinary programmes learn the art of food serving. The Connexions restaurant has an attached training kitchen for Culinary programme students.
- Café 87 Restaurant
- This is a deli-styled restaurant where students from both Hospitality & Tourism and Culinary programmes learn food serving. The Café 87 restaurant has a training kitchen for Culinary programme students
EduSpiral Consultant Services- Your Personal Online Education Advisor
students to choose from. These colleges and universities offer value for money in the quality of education and excellent facilities that you get.
Please contact us for more details.
- WhatsApp: +601111408838
- Wechat/Line: EduSpiral88
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/eduspiral
- Foursquare: www.foursquare.com/eduspiral
- Youtube: www.youtube.com/eduspiral
- Follow EduSpiral: www.twitter.com/eduspiral88
- Be my friend: www.facebook.com/eduspiralsik
- Like EduSpiral: www.facebook.com/eduspiralcs
- Message me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.eduspiral.com