Study the Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Marketing Management with Specialism in Digital Marketing Course at Asia Pacific University (APU)
Written by EduSpiral Consultant Services. For more information contact 01111408838
The Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Marketing Management with Specialism in Digital Marketing Degree course at Asia Pacific University (APU) is designed to meet the growing demand for Digital Marketing Specialists in Malaysia as well as globally. A few years ago, some companies saw there were wins to be had by being good at digital but now every business must have digital marketing capability. They need digital skill-sets, and an ongoing digital marketing strategy that is constantly being optimised.
The international student environment mixed in with top Malaysian students allows the Media Marketing student at Asia Pacific University to interact with different cultures gaining valuable insights and ideas as well as having to communicate in English thus improving their language skills. Studying Media Marketing at Top Ranked Asia Pacific University is one of the best choices you can make as a student in Malaysia.
For more information contact 01111408838
Please fill up the Form below and I will WhatsApp you and provide you with sound advise on how to choose the best private university or college in Malaysia to study at. If you do not give your mobile number or full name as in IC, your query will not be answered. Our knowledgeable & experienced counsellor will send you a message on WhatsApp & provide assistance from there.
Course Details, Entry Requirements, Fees and Intakes for the Digital Marketing Degree Course at Asia Pacific University (APU)
The Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Marketing Management with Specialism in Digital Marketing degree program at the top ranked Asia Pacific University (APU) in Malaysia is specifically designed to provide:
- An understanding of theories and concepts that underpin effective marketing and the practical skills required to commence a dynamic career in digital marketing.
- A comprehensive understanding of frameworks and strategic planning techniques for the management of business information analytics in the marketing arena.
- Familiarity with a broad range of digital marketing technologies and how they are applied in practically infused digitized settings.
- The ability to critically evaluate and recommend appropriate digital tools and techniques in utilising the plethora of social media platforms in optimizing market potential.
Entry Requirements for the Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Marketing Management with Specialism in Digital Marketing Degree course at Asia Pacific University (APU)
Direct Entry to Level 1 of the Degree:
- 2 Principal Passes at STPM level and with 4 Credit Passes at SPM; or
2 Passes at ‘A’ Levels; or
- The APIIT/APU Foundation or equivalent with CGPA of 2.0; or
5 Grade B’s in UEC; or
- Canadian Pre-University (CPU) with minimum average of 50%; or
- Australian Matriculation (AUSMAT) with minimum average of 60%; or
- South Australian Matriculation Certificate (SAM) with minimum of 60%; or
- International Baccalaureate with minimum 24 marks;
- Victorian Certificate of Education with minimum average of 50%;
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma with minimum average of 50%; or
- A qualification that APU accepts as equivalent to the above.
** This programme requires Passes in 2 Subjects, and a Pass in Mathematics and English at SPM/O-Levels or equivalent.
Intakes for the degree programmes are in April, September and November of each year. For the exact dates, please WhatsApp 01111408838
Tuition Fees for the Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Marketing Management with Specialism in Digital Marketing Degree course at Asia Pacific University (APU)
For the latest tuition fees brochure, please WhatsApp 01111408838.
LEVEL 1 Subjects for the Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Marketing Management with Specialism in Digital Marketing Degree course at Asia Pacific University (APU)
Students will learn fundamental essential skills required by every business management professional, and the basic understanding of the context within which business operate – Management, Law, Accounting, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Marketing, People Management and Accounting.
APU will also expose them towards business & communication skills, computing & IT skills, quantitative skills and independent learning. All Business Management programmes have a common first year so that they are exposed to solid grounding in business management theories and practices.
- Introduction to Management
- Accounting Skills
- Business and Communications Skills
- Business Economics
- Computing and IT in the Workplace
- Fundamentals of Entrepreneurship
- Business Law
- People Management
- Quantitative Skills
LEVEL 2 Subjects for the Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Marketing Management with Specialism in Digital Marketing Degree course at Asia Pacific University (APU)
A broader range of skills will be learnt, in which students will gain a better understanding of the broad range of digital tools, and the specialized skills to apply frameworks and planning techniques for the interactive digital marketing.
They will gain solid understanding of the support of digital marketing in modern organizational operations. We will further nurture their creativity and innovation as well as independent learning to prepare them for the digitally spherical marketing environments.
- Business Ethics and Governance
- Creativity and Innovation
- International Culture and Communications
- Business Research Methods
- Workplace Professional Communication Skills
- Employee & Employment Trends
- Integrated Marketing Communications 1
- B2B Marketing
- Delivering Customer Value
- Consumer Behaviour
- Marketing Intelligence and Research
- Digital Marketing
- Probability & Statistical Modelling
- Human-Computer Interaction
INTERNSHIP (16 WEEKS)
Students will undertake a short Internship/ Industrial Training for a minimum period of 16 weeks to prepare them for a smooth transition from the classroom to the working environment
LEVEL 3 Subjects for the Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Marketing Management with Specialism in Digital Marketing Degree course at Asia Pacific University (APU)
Students will make use of their previous studies and industrial experience to extend their familiarity of digital marketing strategies, discovering new opportunities, exploiting competitive advantage and decision making processes, with aims to groom them as digitally savvy marketing specialist.
A final year project requires them to take a hands on digital marketing project so as to apply all the expertise and skills acquired from both the classroom and internship settings. The successful completion of the final year project is a testament of the student’s ability to face the major digital marketing scenarios with confidence and dexterity.
- Brand Management
- Building Customer Relationship
- Global Marketing
- Innovation Management and New Product Development
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Investigations in Marketing Management
- Marketing Decision Making
- Marketing Management Project
- Strategic Marketing Planning
- Behavioural Science & Marketing Analytics
- Enabling Technologies for Digital Marketing
MOHE Compulsory Subjects
- Malaysian Studies
- Moral Studies
- Bahasa Malaysia
- Tamadun Islam dan Tamadun Asia (TITAS)
- (*All students are required to successfully complete the General Studies modules as stipulated by the Malaysian Qualification Agency upon graduation)
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Digital Marketing cum Social Media Executive
- Digital Marketing Content Writer
- Digital Sales and Marketing Manager
- Online Business Manager
- Mobile Marketing Specialist
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Account Management
- Web Analytics Consultant
- Search and Social Media Specialist
- Web Content Management Analyst
- Digital Creative Diagnostics Manager
- Digital Marketing Communications