Study Engineering at the Best Private Universities in Malaysia
Increase in Job Demand for Top Engineers in Malaysia that’s Accredited by the Board of Engineers Malaysia (BEM)
Written by EduSpiral Consultant Services For more information contact 01111408838
Demand for qualified engineers in Malaysia is increasing. In order to succeed in the engineering field, students must choose a top private university in Malaysia that has the experience and facilities to equip them.
In addition, soft skills such as an English speaking environment, leadership skills, communication skills and internship programs will help the graduate stand out and be very successful. Research has shown that graduates with a good command of English has a 25% higher salary than those who don’t.
Students after SPM or O-Levels who are sure of choosing engineering for their degree studies may go for the Foundation in Engineering. If you are still not sure whether you want engineering or other science courses, you may choose the Foundation in Science programme at premier private universities in Malaysia. Students after the external Pre-University Programme such as A-Levels, UEC, STPM, SAM, CPU, MUFY or AUSMAT may enter directly into the Engineering Degree programme with relevant results.
EduSpiral Consultant Services provides free advise to students after SPM, O-Levels, STPM, A-Levels, UEC, and Pre-University to guide them in choosing the right course and university to study so that they can have a successful career. The aim for EduSpiral Consultant Services in sharing this article is to help students in selecting their course of study and career paths based on areas in demand.
For more information contact 01111408838
Please fill up the form for more information. If you do not give your mobile number or full name as in IC, your query will not be answered. Please make sure you give a correct email address and check your email including the SPAM or JUNK email folder within 48 hours as we will email you the information.
Shortage of Qualified Engineers in Malaysia
There is a shortage of qualified engineers in Malaysia suitable for the crucial role of overseeing construction projects and infrastructure development works, according to the Institution of Engineers Malaysia (IEM).
IEM president Datuk Lim Chow Hock told StarBiz that there were only about 150,000 experienced engineers in Malaysia.
“We are still short of 50,000 to meet the requirement in the construction and infrastructure sectors. The experienced engineers are needed in the consultation and management departments,” he said. Lim added that the demand for consultation and management engineers for government construction and infrastructure projects would mitigate the impact of the slowdown taking place in the construction industry.
“About 70% of our members are engineers in the development and construction sectors. “They can easily be reabsorbed to play consultation and management roles for government projects,” he said.
Lim added that about 30% of the members were involved in the electrical, electronic, and mechanical engineering industries. The IEM currently has about 43,000 members.
On the quality of the local engineering graduates, Lim said that there was concern on quality because a study done three years ago by IEM revealed that the local engineering graduates lacked certain fundamental understanding of engineering principles. “This is affecting their ability to execute their duties effectively.
This was the feedback from 11/11/2015 Malaysia short of 50,000 experienced engineers Business News | The Star Online
Job Prospects for Engineers in Malaysia
In the Third Outline Perspective Plan and the Eighth Malaysia plan, it is estimated that there will be a high demand for engineers where there are estimated 230,000 engineers and technicians for the year 2000 and the projected figure for 2010 is 470,000. (Source OPP3/8MP/EPU). Engineering is a respected profession that pays well. On average, people who graduate with a degree in engineering earn higher salaries than those with other bachelor’s degrees. Studies indicate that there will be a shortage of engineers well into the 21st century.
Furthermore, choose top private universities in Malaysia where the engineering degrees are accredited by MQA and the Board of Engineers Malaysia (BEM). Currently, according to BEM there are 11010 Professional Engineers and 81771 Graduate Engineers in Malaysia. Malaysia needs around 275,000 and 300,000 engineers in 5 and 10 years respectively.
In a 2006 Report by the Malaysian Ministry of Higher Education, Mechanical engineering is viewed as the field of engineering most highly demanded in the future with a projected increase of 24% from 5 to 10 years (from an estimated number of engineers of 58000 to 72000).
About 8% of the respondents indicated a demand for other engineering fields, such as biomedical, computer engineering, instrumentation and technology, marine technology, mechatronic, software engineering and process engineering. According to the report, the demand is highest for: Mechanical Engineers, next is Electrical, Civil, Electronic and finally Chemical.
Malaysia needs more than 1,000 engineers annually to meet industry demands, said Talent Corporation Malaysia (TalentCorp). TalentCorp CEO Johan Mahmood Merican said engineers in the electric and electronic (E&E) and oil and gas (O&G) sectors are highly sought after.
“The industry is hungry for engineers,” he said after opening the Sector Focus Career Fair 2014 at the Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM) campus here.
Mirroring Johan Mahmood’s assessment was Malaysian Investment Development Authority (MIDA) Industry Talent Management Division director Mohamad Ismail Abu Bakar. He said there was a need for expertise in electric and electronic (E&E) , oil and gas (O&G), mechanical engineering and chemical engineering.
“This is based on the type of projects MIDA has approved for investments coming in,” he said.
Accredited Professional Engineers in Malaysia can work globally because of the Washington Accord
In 2007, Malaysia became a member of The Washington Accord, which recognises experienced professional engineers
represented by responsible bodies. The Washington Accord is a small group of signatories that have agreed to mutually recognise accredited engineering programmes.
Members of The Washington Accord are Hong Kong, South Africa, Japan, Singapore, USA, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, UK, Ireland, Taipei, Korea, Malaysia and Turkey.
The Board of Engineers Malaysia (BEM), The Institution of Engineers Malaysia (IEM) and Association of Consulting Engineers Malaysia (ACEM) develop and use the EMF Register as a secure benchmark that allows a professional engineer to be recognised or exempted from licensing or registration in other countries (other than that in which they first gained recognition).
Eligibility for admission to EMF International Register of Professional Engineers Register is limited only to engineers who have completed an accredited or recognised engineering programme, registered with the Board of Engineers Malaysia (BEM) and is a corporate member of the IEM who is capable of independent practice.
To qualify for admission to EMF International Register of Professional Engineers Register, a candidate must be:
- A Professional Engineer registered with the Board of Engineers Malaysia (BEM) and/or a Corporate Member with the Institution of Engineers Malaysia;
- Seven years experience after graduation in a recognised engineering discipline;
- Two years experience in responsible charge of significant work (may be obtained within the seven years experience)
- Maintained their continuing professional development at a satisfactory level.
Engineering Jobs in Demand in Malaysia Developed by the National Key Economic Activities (NKEAs)
The NEAC will work with PEMANDU to develop the National Key Economic Activities (NKEAs) in the following areas:
- Electrical and Electronic, where manufacturing, research and development as well as design for Malaysian companies driving innovation will be focused upon.
- Oil and gas sector led by a well developed pool of local talent and companies that are able to compete globally.
- Green industries and services. Expertise in complex manufacturing and those in the solar and alternative energy sectors will be much sought after alongside those involved in the commercialisation of natural bio-diversity into high value products.
Electrical and electronics engineers form the core of various technology-ledcompanies in Malaysia.
In a report conducted by IPSOS Business Consulting in 2012 on the E&E Sector Study on the Supply-Demand of Talent in Malaysia, it is found that there is a shortage of Electrical & Electronic Engineers in Malaysia.
The E&E sector is an important contributor to Malaysia’s economy as it is one of the 12 National Key Economic Areas (NKEA) in the country’s Economic Transformation Programme (ETP). There are 1,900 active E&E companies which provide employment to over 350,000 people.
The report found that Fresh Graduates or Entry-level Talent Not Industry-Ready (lacks required skill-sets) therefore choosing a university that can provide the necessary industry relevant teaching and training is imperative.
Telecommunication is the means of communicating through the transmission of signals. In today’s world, it is all around us – from 4G connectivity to streaming videos to mobile downloads, and so on.
The IPSOS report identified eight key talent shortage areas in the E&E field and one of the areas in demand for Telecommunications Engineers. They are responsible for the analysis, design, implementation, optimization and enhancement of wireless telecommunications products and networks.
Top Oil & Gas jobs in demand in Malaysia according to Hays Quarterly Hotspots
talent exists in these areas and as such competition is fierce. Strong local candidates with eight or more years of experience are very much in demand.
Lead Process Engineers, Engineering Managers, Lead Mechanical Engineers, Control & Instrumentation Engineers and Project Managers – Employers have won projects and now need to hire these professionals. In most demand are candidates with offshore projects experience or FPSO projects experience. Employers also expect that such talent will have experience working in a multicultural team.
Operating companies are going through the planning process for 2014. The expectation is that a number of junior level positions will be created in the large established operators that are looking to build a good pipeline of home-grown local talent. These jobs will typically range from fresh graduate positions to roles suitable for candidates with three to four years of experience.
The policy of Malaysianisation will continue this year. Yet a skill shortage exists across the board, particularly for more experienced candidates with eight or more years of experience. Candidates with niche experience also continue to be in demand.
Engineering Jobs in Demand in Malaysia according to Institute of Labour Market Information & Analysis
EPCM contractors, specialist contractors and subsea EPCM contractors have prepared their hiring plans for 2014. Mid-level and senior candidates will be in demand from March onwards.
Again, local talent is preferred for short-term immediate contract positions.
The Institute for Labour Market Information and Analysis (ILMIA), a division of the Ministry of Human Resources was set up in May 2012.
As Malaysia’s leading labour information centre, it provides the analysis of labour market trends and emerging human capital issues for enabling human capital planning and labour policies formulation
The report is taken from ILMIA’s website.
|ELECTRICAL & ELCTRONICS||–||IC Design Engineer|
|Media Process Engineer|
|Wafer Fabrication Engineer|
|Test Measurement Engineer|
|Product Design Engineer|
|OIL & GAS||–||Chemical Engineer|
|Electrical Instumentation Engineer|
|Health, Safety & Environment|
|Civil & Structural Engineer|
|Materials & Metallurgical Engineer|
Engineering is one of the Top Paid Salaries in Malaysia (per month basis) as listed by Kelly Services Malaysia
According to the Kelly Services 2014/2015 Malaysia Salary Guide , “the skilled talent pool in Malaysia is at 27 percent – far off from the estimated requirement of 45 percent to meet the national agenda of a high income nation by 2020.”
The Malaysia Salary Guide also lists down a whole number of jobs with an indication of what the average salary range should be, according to placements made by Kelly Services Malaysia.
Another high-paying industry is engineering, with engineering managers of 8-12 years of experience earning a minimum of RM13,000 and a maximum of RM22,000. Utilities managers, another high-paying position can earn a minimum of RM16,000 and a maximum of RM21,000.
Top Ten highest paying jobs in Malaysia according to Jobstreet
According to Jobstreet, a petroleum engineer earns between RM 37,094 – RM 365,156 a year.
In positioning Malaysia as the leading oil and gas (O&G) hub in the Asia-Pacific region by 2017, Malaysia Petroleum Resources Corp (MPRC) was formed to promote, catalyse and transform the sector.
Notable projects in the O&G (oil and gas) sector include the RM60bil Refinery and Petrochemical Integrated Development project in Pengerang, Johor, and the RM3.8bil Sabah Oil and Gas Terminal in Kimanis.
Top Ten highest paying jobs in Malaysia at Manager Level according to Jobstreet
Doctors, engineers and managers in the aviation specializations draw the highest pay with doctors earning the highest, with an average salary of RM9,500 per month.
- Doctor RM9,530
- Engineering – Oil/Gas RM9,462
- Aviation RM9,406
- Audit/Taxation RM9,226
- Banking – Financial Services RM9,100
- Geophysics RM8,938
- Publishing or Printing RM8,650
- Engineering – Chemical RM8,545
- Engineering – Electronics RM8,146
- IT – Software RM8,112
Top Ten highest paying jobs in Malaysia at Senior Manager Level according to Jobstreet
The Average Salary Of SENIOR MANAGERS Is RM12,800 Across All Industries. It takes years of experience and expertise before one becomes a senior manager, but all that hard work pays off.
Overall, senior managers in specializations such as IT– Hardware, Quality Control/Assurance and Geophysics are the top highest paying job in this position.
- IT – Hardware RM18,100
- Quality Control/Assurance RM17,768
- Geophysics RM17,500
- Property/Real Estate RM16,917
- Engineering – Electrical RM16,503
- Publishing/Printing RM16,500
- Corporate Strategy RM15,606
- Engineering Oil/Gas RM15,307
- Sales – Corporate RM14,815
- Engineering – Civil RM14,768
What type of students should study engineering in Malaysia?
Students with strong credits in Physics, Maths and Chemistry for Chemical or Petroleum Engineering or Physics & Maths for other engineering courses can consider an exciting and highly paid career in engineering. You are a person who is organised, like to work with your hands and mind, creative, and focused, then engineering is something to consider.
Arts stream students with 3 credits including Modern Maths and General Science can join the Diploma in Mechanical or Electronic Engineering at some universities.
Where to Study Engineering in Malaysia?
In addition, the number of years where the course has been offered at the university is an evidence of its experience. Lecturers must have the necessary qualifications with at least a Masters degree and teaching experience.
Our staff at EduSpiral Consultant Services have worked in the private education industry for many years therefore are able to advise you on which university would be the best that fits your budget, personality and SPM/STPM/UEC/A-Level results.
Having counseled thousands of students, we understand where you come from in order to show you where to go.
Best Private Universities & Colleges in Malaysia for Mechanical Engineering and Mechatronic Engineering Degree Courses
- Top private universities and colleges in Malaysia offering the Mechanical Engineering degree course are Heriot-Watt University Malaysia, Southampton University, Taylor’s University, UCSI University, Curtin University Sarawak, KDU University College Utropolis Glenmarie , KDU University College Penang and HELP College of Arts & Technology
- Malaysia’s Top private universities offering the Mechatronic Engineering degree programme that’s accredited by the Board of Engineers Malaysia are Asia Pacific University & UCSI University.
- The best university colleges in Malaysia for Mechatronic Engineering are First City University College and KDU University College Utropolis Glenmarie
Best Private Universities & Colleges in Malaysia for Applied Geology, Chemical Engineering & Petroleum Engineering Degree Courses
- Outstanding Malaysian private universities for the Chemical Engineering degree programme are Heriot-Watt University Malaysia, Curtin University Sarawak, Taylor’s University Lakeside Campus, Monash University, Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP), & UCSI University.
- Top ranking private universities for Petroleum Engineering degree programmes are Heriot-Watt University Malaysia, Curtin University Sarawak, UCSI University, Asia Pacific University (APU) and Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
- Best university in Malaysia to study the Applied Geology degree programme is at Curtin University Sarawak
Best Private Universities & Colleges in Malaysia for Civil Engineering Degree Courses
- Premier universities in Malaysia for the Civil Engineering degree programme are Heriot-Watt University Malaysia, Monash University, Curtin University Sarawak & UCSI University
Best Private Universities & Colleges in Malaysia for Electrical & Electronic Engineering and Telecommunication Engineering Degree Courses
- Malaysia’s top ranking private universities for Electrical and Electronic Engineering degree programmes are Southampton University, Heriot-Watt University Malaysia, Curtin University Sarawak, Monash University, UCSI University, Asia Pacific University, Taylor’s University, KDU University College Utropolis Glenmarie and First City University College
- Top Board of Engineers Malaysia (BEM) accredited Telecommunication Engineering degree programmes are Curtin University Sarawak, Asia Pacific University, KDU University College Utropolis Glenmarie and UCSI University
Best Private Universities & Colleges in Malaysia for Aerospace Engineering, Aircraft Maintenance Engineering & Other Engineering Degree Courses
- The best university to obtain an Aerospace Engineering or Aeronautical Engineering degree is through UCSI University’s twinning programme with the University of Manitoba, Canada.
- Outstanding private university for the materials engineering diploma is UCSI University
- An excellent private university in Malaysia for Aircraft Maintenance Engineering and Aircraft Engineering is Nilai University
- Best private university in Malaysia for Computer Systems Engineering and Environmental Engineering is Curtin University Sarawak
Top Rated Private Universities & Colleges in Malaysia for Engineering Diploma & Foundation Courses
- Students after SPM or O-Levels wanting Top Foundation in Engineering programmes at the best private universities in Malaysia are at Curtin University Sarawak, Taylor’s University, Asia Pacific University, KDU University College Utropolis Glenmarie and First City University College
- Alternatively, students can take Foundation in Science programmes at Top private universities to enter engineering degree programmes. Premier universities in Malaysia offering Foundation in Science programmes are Heriot-Watt University Malaysia, Taylor’s University, UCSI University and HELP University.
- Leading private universities and colleges in Malaysia offering the Diploma in Electrical & Electronic Engineering are UCSI University, Asia Pacific University, KDU University College Utropolis Glenmarie, KDU Penang University College, APIIT, and First City University College.
- KDU University College Utropolis Glenmarie uniquely offers the Diploma in Telecommunication & Computer Engineering
- Top ranked KDU Penang University College uniquely offers the Diploma in Electrical & Electronic Engineering (Mechatronic) and Diploma in Electrical & Electronic Engineering (Microelectronic)
- The best private college in Malaysia for the diploma in mechanical engineering programme is HELP College of Arts & Technology and Nilai University
Best Colleges and Universities in Malaysia offering the Foundation in Engineering or Foundation leading to Engineering
- Choose to study the best Foundation in Science at Heriot-Watt University Malaysia
- Best Foundation Programmes into Business and Engineering Degrees in Malaysia at Curtin University Sarawak
Best Private Universities & Colleges in Malaysia for Engineering
- What are the types of Engineering and subjects offered in Engineering degrees
- Study in a university accredited by BEM so that you can become a Professional Engineer in Malaysia
- Study Engineering Course in Malaysia at Top Private Universities
- Increased Demand for Engineers therefore choose the best engineering schools in Malaysia where the courses are accredited by BEM
- Study the Bachelor of Engineering degree course at a top engineering university in Malaysia
- Tier 5 (Excellent) rating puts Curtin Sarawak in top ranked universities in Malaysia for engineering
- Heriot-Watt University is 1st in the UK In General Engineering in the new Research Excellence Framework (REF) outcomes
- UCSI University Engineering Student’s Winning Entry into James Dyson Award International Competition
- Asia Pacific University Engineering Students Achieve Stellar Achievements in Recent Competitions
- Asia Pacific University (APU) engineering students win at ITEX Malaysia!
- Software, Electrical & Electronic and Computer & Network engineering degree programmes at KBU International College
- Interview with KBU International College 3+0 UK Engineering Degree Graduate
- KBU International College Final Year Engineering & IT Student Projects Presentation at Innovation Day
Study Petroleum Engineering at the Best Universities in Malaysia
- Study Petroleum Engineering Course in Malaysia at Top Private Universities
- Top 5 reasons to study Petroleum Engineering in Malaysia
- Get a UK Degree in Petroleum Engineering at the Best University in Malaysia
- Study at the Best University for Petroleum Engineering in Malaysia at Curtin University Sarawak
- Studying at the Best University for Geology in Malaysia at Curtin University Sarawak
- Study at the best university for Applied Geology (Petroleum) in Malaysia & earn high salaries
- Petroleum Engineering gaining popularity at Curtin Sarawak
- Petroleum Engineering Internship Fair at Curtin University, Sarawak Malaysia connects students to oil and gas industry
- Study Petroleum Engineering degree at UCSI University, one of the best for Engineering courses in Malaysia
- Study Petroleum Engineering Degree at the Best University in Malaysia
- Increased Demand for Petroleum Engineers in Malaysia
- What do Petroleum Engineers in Malaysia do?
- The Salary of a Petroleum Engineer in Malaysia
- Top Oil & Gas jobs in demand in Malaysia according to Hays Quarterly Hotspots
Top Private Universities in Malaysia for Chemical Engineering
- Choose the best university in Malaysia to study Chemical Engineering
- Study at the Best University for Chemical Engineering in Malaysia at Heriot-Watt University Malaysia
- Study at the Best University for Chemical Engineering in Malaysia at Curtin University Sarawak
- UCSI University Chemical Engineering students achieve First Runner Up at the 9th Malaysia Chem-E-Car Competition 2014
- What Chemical Engineers work as in Malaysia
Best Private Universities and Colleges in Malaysia to Study Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Study the best Electrical and Electronic Engineering degree course accredited by the Board of Engineers Malaysia (BEM)
- Study engineering because of shortage of E&E Engineers in Malaysia
- 2,600 Solar engineers are needed in Malaysia by 2020 which means good prospects in studying Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Study Electrical & Electronics Engineering Degree Course in Malaysia at Top Private Universities
- Study at the Best University for Electrical & Electronic Engineering in Malaysia at Curtin University Sarawak
- Study at the Best University for Electrical Power Engineering in Malaysia at Curtin University Sarawak
- Curtin Sarawak electronic and communication engineering student project enters finals of Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET) Innovation Awards
- Best University in Malaysia for Electronic and Communication Engineering at Curtin Sarawak
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering Degree Courses at Asia Pacific University (APU)
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Degree Course at UCSI University
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) establishes the first Malaysian chapter of its student honour society, Mu Alpha, at UCSI University
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Degree Course at KDU University College
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering Degree Courses at KBU International College
- Study at the best college in Penang for Electrical & Electronic Engineering and get a UK degree from the Top Ranked Northumbria University
- Get a UK degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering from the best college in Malaysia for engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering at Nilai University
- Diploma in Electrical & Electronic Engineering at the Best Universities in Malaysia
- Diploma in Electrical & Electronic Engineering at the Best Colleges in Malaysia
- Best Private Universities & Colleges in Malaysia to Study Telecommunications Engineering
- The Best Universities in Malaysia to Study Telecommunications Engineering
- Diploma in Telecommunications Engineering at the Best Colleges & Universities in Malaysia
The Best Universities and Colleges in Malaysia for Mechatronic Engineering
- Study at the best university in Malaysia for Mechatronic Engineering Degree
- Mechatronics Engineering Degree at Asia Pacific University Malaysia is Accredited by Board of Engineers Malaysia (BEM)
- Study Mechatronics Engineering at UCSI University
- Study at the Best College for the Diploma in Mechatronic Engineering in Malaysia
- Engineering of the future – Mechatronics Engineering
Top Private Colleges and Universities in Malaysia offering the Mechanical Engineering Degree
- The Top 10 Private Universities in Malaysia for Mechanical Engineering
- Study Mechanical Engineering at the Best Universities in Malaysia Accredited by Board of Engineers Malaysia
- Study at Heriot-Watt University, the Best University in Malaysia for Mechanical Engineering
- Study at the Best University for Mechanical Engineering in Malaysia at Curtin University Sarawak
- Study Mechanical Engineering at UCSI University
- Study Mechanical Engineering at a Top University in Malaysia, KDU University College
- Study at the best college in Penang for Mechanical Engineering & obtain a UK degree from the Top Ranked Northumbria University
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering at the Best Colleges & Universities in Malaysia
- Study Aerospace Engineering Course in Malaysia & Transfer to Universities Overseas
- Study at the best university for Aerospace Engineering degree at UCSI University and transfer to top ranked University of Manitoba, Canada
Best Private Universities in Malaysia for Civil Engineering
- Study Civil Engineering at a university that is accredited by the Board of Engineers Malaysia (BEM) with solid industrial training
- Study Civil Engineering Course in Malaysia at Top Private Universities
- Study at Heriot-Watt University Malaysia, Best for Civil Engineering
- Study at the Best University for Civil & Construction Engineering in Malaysia at Curtin University Sarawak
- Study Civil Engineering in Canada through the 2+2 twinning at UCSI University and save costs
Best Private Colleges and Universities in Malaysia to study Software Engineering
- Study at the best university for software engineering in Malaysia so that you gain the necessary skills and knowledge
- Study Software Engineering, Computing or Computer Science at the best university in Malaysia
- Choose to study at the best college for software engineering in Malaysia and get a UK degree
- What will you study in the Bachelor in Software Engineering at the best university in Malaysia?
- Where can you work in Malaysia after graduating with a degree in Software Engineering?
- What is software engineering?
Top University in Malaysia for Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
- Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering from Nilai University, the best for Aircraft Maintenance Engineering in Malaysia
- Studying Advanced Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering at Nilai University
- 3 young ladies in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering from Nilai University share their university experience
- Get the best degree in Aircraft Engineering awarded by Kingston University, UK at Nilai University, Malaysia
- Nilai University Aircraft Maintenance Engineering student shares his OJT experience at Air Asia X
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineering: Increasing demand for well trained professionals with the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) Part 66 B1-1 professional qualification
- Pilots are jobless in Malaysia but Aircraft Maintenance personnel are in demand
- Curtin University Sarawak offers top engineering programmes:
Bachelor of Engineering at Curtin University Sarawak
- Bachelor of Engineering (Chemical Engineering)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil and Construction Engineering)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Computer System Engineering)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical Power Engineering)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Electronic and Communication Engineering)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical Engineering)
- Bachelor of Engineering
Engineering Degree Programmes at Heriot-Watt University Malaysia
- Chemical Engineering BEng (Hons)
- Chemical Engineering with Oil and Gas Technology (MEng)
- Civil Engineering BEng (Hons) / (MEng)
- Construction Project Management BSc (Hons)
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering BEng (Hons) / MEng
- Mechanical Engineering BEng (Hons)
- Petroleum Engineering BEng (Hons)
- Quantity Surveying BSc (Hons)
BEM Accredited Engineering Programmes at Asia Pacific University (APU)
- B.Eng (Hons) in Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- B.Eng (Hons) in Electronic Engineering with specialism in Information Technology
- B.Eng (Hons) in Telecommunication Engineering
- B.Eng (Hons) in Mechatronic Engineering
BEM Accredited Engineering Programmes at Taylor’s University
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) in Chemical Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) in Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) in Mechanical Engineering
- Foundation in Engineering
BEM Accredited Engineering Programmes at UCSI University
- BEng (Hons) Chemical Engineering
- BEng (Hons) Civil Engineering
- BEng (Hons) Communication & Electronic Engineering
- BEng (Hons) Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- BEng (Hons) Mechanical Engineering
- BEng (Hons) Mechatronic Engineering
- Beng (Hons) Petroleum Engineering
- Diploma Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Diploma Engineering (Materials Science)
EduSpiral Consultant Services- Your Personal Online Education Advisor
students to choose from. These colleges and universities offer value for money in the quality of education and excellent facilities that you get.
These universities and colleges are chosen by EduSpiral because they represent the best in their fields in Malaysia and affordable. EduSpiral provides in-depth information and counseling on their courses so that students are able to make the right choice.
If you are still not sure what to study, please contact us and we will send you a free EduSpiral Career Assessment Form.
Please contact us for more details.
- WhatsApp: +601111408838
- Wechat/Line: EduSpiral88
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/eduspiral
- Foursquare: www.foursquare.com/eduspiral
- Youtube: www.youtube.com/eduspiral
- Follow EduSpiral: www.twitter.com/eduspiral88
- Be my friend: www.facebook.com/eduspiralsik
- Like EduSpiral: www.facebook.com/eduspiralcs
- Message me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.eduspiral.com
Please fill up the form for more information. If you do not give your mobile number or full name as in IC, your query will not be answered. Please make sure you give a correct email address and check your email including the SPAM or JUNK email folder within 48 hours as we will email you the information.