Students born in 1998 can Check their PLKN National Service 2016
The National Service programme for 2015 is suspended as part of cost-cutting measures, said Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak.
“A suspension of the National Service programme for 2015 will save RM400mil, and will allow for the programme to be re-examined and improved,” said Najib, who announced revisions to Budget 2015 on Tuesday.
Najib also said that the awarding of grants to statutory bodies, government-linked corporations and government trust funds, especially those that have consistent income and large reserves is expected to save about RM3.2bil.
He added that the government would increase dividend collection from government-linked corporations. “This will contribute approximately RM400mil,” said Najib.
Students born in 1998 can check their PLKN Siri 12/2015 status now to see if they have been chosen for National Service 2015 at
To check which camp for PLKN 1st Batch, please click on the link below:
Students who want to DEFER or Postpone their PLKN for university studies can click HERE for more information.
- PLKN Siri 12/2015 First Batch starts from December 6, 2014 to February 14, 2015,
- PLKN 2nd Batch 2015 starts from March 14, 2015 to June 6, 2015
- PLKN 3rd Batch Starts from August 8, 2015 to October 31, 2015
SPM 2015 Results will be released on March 3, 2016
Semakan PLKN Melalui SMS
Taip: PLKN KEM <No KP anda> Hantar ke 15888
* Setiap mesej yang dihantar akan dicaj RM0.15. Setiap mesej yang diterima akan dicaj RM0.20
What Course to Study after PLKN?
SPM/UEC 2014 students can add me in Facebook so that we can keep in touch. After your National Service finish, we can chat on
Facebook about what you want to study or which university. EduSpiral provides free professional counselling on what courses to study and where based on your results, personality and budget.
Students who have been chosen for PLKN can postpone going for PLKN by downloading a form from the Khidmat Negara website and also register at a university and college. After filling up the form and using the Letter of Offer from the university, you can submit that to PLKN to defer.
You can also read about the top or best universities in Malaysia that you can choose to study at this link https://eduspiral.com/2013/03/08/best-malaysia-university-ranking/
What to Study After SPM?
Students who are not sure of what to study after SPM can contact EduSpiral Consultant Services to help guide you to choose the right course and university. There are many Pre-University or Diploma programmes that you can go for after SPM so it can be confusing for you to choose the right one.
Choosing the right university can be confusing and depends on a lot of factors like your budget, results, passion, skills and career goals.
Engineering and Built Environment Courses in Malaysia
- mechatronic engineering
- civil engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering or Aeronautical Engineering
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
- materials engineering
- Quantity Survey
Computing and IT Courses in Malaysia
- computer science
- Software Engineering
- computer science or computer engineering
- information systems security
- Mobile Computing
- Games Development
- Network Computing
Applied and Health Sciences in Malaysia
Business Courses in Malaysia
- Accounting & Finance
- actuarial science
- business administration or business management
- Business Administration
- Banking & Finance
- Finance & Investment
- FOREX & Investment
- Investment & Risk Management
- Human Resource Management
- Logistics Management
- Media Marketing
Social Science Courses in Malaysia
- Mass Communication
- Media Studies
- Public Relations
- entertainment arts
- Social Media Marketing
Design Courses in Malaysia
- Multimedia Design
- 3D Animation
- fashion design with marketing
- product design
- entrepreneurial design
- Interior Design
- Graphic Design
- Fashion Design
Hospitality and Culinary Arts Courses in Malaysia
Education and Music Courses in Malaysia
Study at the Best Private Universities and Colleges in Malaysia & Singapore
- Heriot-Watt University Malaysia
- Curtin University, Sarawak campus
- Asia Pacific University (APU)
- UCSI University
- Taylor’s University
- UCSI University Sarawak Campus
- HELP University
- HELP Academy
- HELP College of Arts & Technology
- KDU University College Utropolis Glenmarie
- KDU College Damansara Jaya
- KDU University College Penang
- YTL International College of Hotel Management
- IACT College
- Point College
- Saito College
- Malaysian Institute of Art (MIA)
- Nilai University
- Reliance College
EduSpiral Consultant Services- Your Personal Online Education Advisor
Established since 2009, EduSpiral Consultant Services helps provide information and counselling
EduSpiral Consultant Services represents the best colleges and universities in Malaysia offering a wide range of choices for students to choose from. These colleges and universities offer value for money in the quality of education and excellent facilities that you get.
These universities and colleges are chosen by EduSpiral because they represent the best in their fields in Malaysia and affordable. EduSpiral provides in-depth information and counseling on their courses so that students are able to make the right choice.
If you are still not sure what to study, please contact us and we will send you a free EduSpiral Career Assessment Form.
Please contact us for more details.
- WhatsApp: +601111408838
- Wechat/Line: EduSpiral88
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/eduspiral
- Foursquare: www.foursquare.com/eduspiral
- Youtube: www.youtube.com/eduspiral
- Follow EduSpiral: www.twitter.com/eduspiral88
- Be my friend: www.facebook.com/eduspiralsik
- Like EduSpiral: www.facebook.com/eduspiralcs
- Message me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.eduspiral.com
Please fill up the form for more information. If you do not give your mobile number or full name as in IC, your query will not be answered. Please make sure you give a correct email address and check your email including the SPAM or JUNK email folder within 48 hours as we will email you the information.