Scholarships from Taylor’s University Lakeside Campus
2017 Scholarships from Taylor’s University Lakeside Campus in Malaysia
Written by EduSpiral Consultant Services. For more information contact 01111408838
SPM 2016 students may apply for the 2017 Scholarship Awards at Taylor’s University in Malaysia. Please contact EduSpiral Consultant Services or whatsapp us at 01111408838 for the Scholarship Application Forms and more details. Students interested to register at Taylor’s University may go to this link to apply.
In recognising academic achievements and individual talents, a wide range of scholarships are offered to commencing and continuing students across all fields of study from premier private universities and colleges in Malaysia. The eligibility criteria varies from university to university, as do the closing dates.
Top SPM scorers for 2017 may apply for scholarship for the Pre-University, Diploma and Degree programmes at Taylor’s University. Students may register online for Taylor’s University programmes and scholarships here.
For more information contact 01111408838
Scholarships from Taylor’s University
As one of the pioneers and leading institutions of higher education in Malaysia, Taylor’s has always held steadfast to their commitment of educating a new generation of global leaders, while giving back to society. In addition, we are also strongly embedded with the late Tan Sri Dato’ Dr Loy Hean Heong’s philosophy of the power of education – that education empowers students towards making our world a richer and happier place.
Taylor’s University offer various scholarships for prospective and current students at Taylor’s.
Taylor’s University Smart Value
Meet minimum programme entry requirements
- RM7,000 for Foundation / Diploma /ADTP (level 1)
- RM 8,000 for Degree (level 2)
- 25% Discount Worth Up to RM10,000
- Applicable for Pre-U, ADTP, Foundation & Diploma
Terms & Conditions for Taylor’s University Smart Value
- Applicant may use trial / forecast / mid-term / actual result to apply for this bursary.
- Student may later upgrade by applying for any other available scholarship.
- Only applicable for education in Malaysia.
- Deduction is made from tuition fees only.
- Any repeated or extended semester will not be considered.
- Student may change their choice of programme for level 2.
- Applicable up to 31 December 2016 only.
- New terms and conditions will apply from 1 January 2017 onwards.
Taylor’s University Merit Scholarship
- Purely Merit Based (based on actual results)
- Up to 70% Tuition Fee Waiver
- Applicable for Pre-U, Foundation, Diploma, ADTP & Degree
Terms & Conditions for Taylor’s University Merit Scholarship
- Applications are based only on actual results.
- Students enroll for their chosen programmes with forecast / trial results, they may apply for this scholarship once their actual results are released. Students are required to make the scholarship application within fourteen (14) days from the release date of the actual results.
- 1119 English & Accounting LCCI subjects are not counted.
- No interview required.
- This scholarship is valid for the duration of the programme offered. However, awarded students are allowed to change programme before commencement of intake.
- ADTP, Diploma & Degree scholarships are awarded on a yearly basis and are renewable upon meeting minimum CGPA 3.0 for any quantum higher than 30% & 2.5 for 30% at the end of each academic year.
- Only applicable for education in Malaysia.
General Terms & Conditions:
- All scholarships, bursaries, study grants and discounts offered are for year 2017 intakes only. Should a student defer to the following year, the 2017 scheme will not be applicable.
- Students should refer to the 2018 scheme.
- All applicants must meet the minimum programme entry requirements; and scholarship / bursary / study grant minimum requirements as stipulated by Taylor’s for their chosen programmes.
- All scholarships, bursaries and grants offered by Taylor’s to any student are at the absolute discretion of Taylor’s Bursary Committee.
- The University reserves the right to decide on the number of scholarships / bursaries / study grants to be awarded.
- Students receiving scholarships / financial assistance / bursaries from other bodies are not eligible for this scholarship.
Taylor’s University’s Terms & Conditions:
- The University reserves the right to terminate the Scholarship and to request the student and/or parent / guardian to pay to Taylor’s University 100% of all monies disbursed on the
- student within 30 days in the event of breach of any terms of this award. Any outstanding dues as stated above will be treated as dues payable to the University.
- If students were awarded based on mid term / trial / forecast results, his / her actual results must meet the minimum programme entry requirements as stipulated by Taylor’s University.
- In the event that the student fails to meet the minimum programme entry requirements, they will be required to leave the programme. Once the actual result is released, the students are
- required to submit a copy of their actual result to the respective Academic Services within 2 weeks from the release of actual result.
- Recipient of the Taylor’s Merit Scholarship is required to participate in the Scholar Development Programme.
Taylor’s College’s Terms & Conditions:
- The actual results of the recipient must meet the minimum entry requirements as stipulated by Taylor’s College. Once the actual SPM/O Level (or equivalent) results are released, a certified true copy of the results slip must be submitted to Taylor’s College Programme Office no later than fourteen (14) days from the release date of the results.
- As the recipient of the Taylor’s Merit Scholarship, the recipient must adhere to all codes of conduct and regulations of Taylor’s College. He / she must also maintain academic results with average of at least seventy per cent (70%) throughout the study duration at Taylor’s College. Scholarships awarded may be revoked should the recipient breach any rules and regulations.
Taylor’s University Talent Scholarship
EduSpiral Consultant Services- Your Personal Online Education Advisor
wide range of choices for students to choose from. These colleges and universities offer value for money in the quality of education and excellent facilities that you get.
Please contact us for more details.
- WhatsApp: +601111408838
- Wechat: EduSpiral88
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/eduspiral
- Youtube: www.youtube.com/eduspiral
- Follow EduSpiral: www.twitter.com/eduspiral88
- Be my friend: www.facebook.com/eduspiralsik
- Like EduSpiral: www.facebook.com/eduspiralcs
- Message me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.eduspiral.com