Get a UK Marketing Management Degree in Malaysia
Written by EduSpiral Consultant Services. For more information contact 01111408838
Marketing is a form of communication between the brand and and its customers with the goal of selling the product or
service to them. Communicating the value of the product or service is a key aspect of marketing. The management process through which goods and services move from concept and finally to the customer.
This process includes four elements which are known as the Four P’s of marketing.
For more information contact 01111408838
Please fill up the form for more information. If you do not give your mobile number or full name as in IC, your query will not be answered. Please make sure you give a correct email address and check your email including the SPAM or JUNK email folder within 48 hours as we will email you the information.
The Four P’s of marketing include:
- Product – identifying and developing your product
- Price – determining its price
- Placement – figuring out placement in order to reach customers. Selecting a distribution channel for the product to reach the customer’s place or a place where the customer can reach the product
- Promotion – developing a promotional strategy.
Developing a marketing plan is an important way to begin forming this strategy for reaching customers and encouraging them to buy. Marketing is based on thinking about the business in terms of customer needs and their satisfaction.
Marketing is different from selling because selling is concerned with the tricks and techniques of getting people to exchange their cash for your product. It is not concerned with the values that the exchange is all about.
Whereas marketing views the entire business process that includes a tightly integrated effort to discover, create, arouse and satisfy customer needs.
In other words, marketing has less to do with getting customers to pay for your product as it does developing a demand for that product and fulfilling the customer’s needs.
Good marketing professionals are always in demand in Malaysia and can command high salaries. Many universities in Malaysia offer the degree in marketing therefore it can be confusing to choose the best university that fits you.
Not all universities and marketing programmes are the same. It is important to choose the best university that fits your needs and career goals.
The university should be reputable with many years of experience, ample facilities, experienced lecturers, English-speaking student environment, and an international environment.
Study at the Best University for the Marketing Management Degree Course in Malaysia
The Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Marketing Management at Asia Pacific University programme is specifically designed to provide:
- An understanding of theories and concepts that underpin effective marketing and the practical skills required to start a career in marketing.
- Exposure to key areas including customer lifestyles and behaviour, customer values, marketing communications, international marketing, marketing decision-making and marketing management.
- A combination with other marketing and general business modules allowing students to gain a clear understanding of the vital role of marketing within the business context.
- Exposure to how the marketing discipline makes its impact in a variety of contexts.
Asia Pacific University is the best university in Malaysia to study marketing management because they have an English-speaking student environment, globalised environment, new campus, highly experienced lecturers and achieved SETARA 2013 Tier 5 Excellent Ranking proving their commitment to quality education.
Year 1 Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Marketing Management Subjects at Asia Pacific University
Level 1 comprises 10 common modules within all management awards. The Legal, Business Environment and Computing
& IT in the Workplace modules provide a context within which businesses operate.
The Business & Communications Skills and Introduction to Services Management modules provide the skills and competence that will be used throughout the programme.
You are then introduced to the four principal functions of a business – Management, Marketing, People Management and Accounting. Important and relevant skills for independent learning are also introduced.
Common Modules for BA (Hons) in Marketing Management at Asia Pacific University
- Accounting Skills
- Business and Communication Skills
- Business Environment
- Computing and IT in the Workplace
- Introduction to Management
- Introduction to Services Management
- Legal Environment of Business
- People Management
- Quantitative Skills
Year 2 Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Marketing Management Subjects at Asia Pacific University
The emphasis is on Marketing and Customer Value Delivery alongside the more practical issues of managing for
enterprise, performance and problem-solving.
Marketing is developed through studies of Information (Research and Advertising), Electronic Marketing (Interactive Marketing & E-Marketing) and an understanding of Customer Relations and of Creativity & Innovation.
Common Modules for BA (Hons) in Marketing Management at Asia Pacific University
- Behavioral Science in Organisation
- Commercial Law
- Creativity and Innovation
- Critical Thinking in Management
- Research Methods
- Business Ethics and Governance
Specialised Modules for BA (Hons) in Marketing Management at Asia Pacific University
- Marketing Intelligence and Research
- Integrated Marketing Communication 1
- B2B Marketing
- Delivering Customer Value
- Customer Lifestyle and Behavior
Year 3 Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Marketing Management Subjects at Asia Pacific University
The emphasis is on Marketing strategy and decision-making alongside further issues of managing for enterprise,
performance and problem-solving. Central to your studies is the consideration of exciting new opportunities to develop New Products and to be able to develop effective Marketing Communications which integrate the wide array of media available.
Brand Management and the consideration of Customer Relationships explore the competitive advantage which can be exploited by proper use of such intangibles.
The application of Marketing in various growth sectors is also considered through modules in Retail Marketing and Marketing People, Places and Performance.
The Project further develops the academic and practical aspects of your chosen area of study in Marketing Management and reinforces your independent learning skills.
Specialised Modules for BA (Hons) in Marketing Management at Asia Pacific University
- Building Customer Relationship
- Global Marketing
- Innovation Management and New Product Development
- Integrated Marketing Communication
- Investigations in Marketing Management
- Marketing Decision Making
- Marketing Management Project
- Marketing People, Places and Performance
- Retail Marketing Management
- Strategic Marketing Planning
The UK Dual Degree Programmes at Asia Pacific University
The Dual Degree Programmes are offered through a unique collaborative partnership between APU and Staffordshire University, United Kingdom, through which Staffordshire accredits undergraduate programmesthat are designed and delivered by APU. On completion of the programme, students will be awarded two undergraduate degree Certificates and Transcripts: one from APU and one from Staffordshire.
The APU-Staffordshire Dual Degree Programmes are offered under an approved collaboration in accordance with the Code of Practice for the Assurance of Academic Quality and Standards in Higher Education as published by the United Kingdom Quality Assurance Agency’s (QAA).
APU’s academicprogrammes are all approved by the Ministry of Higher Education of Malaysia and the qualifications are accredited by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA).
The Computer Science degree programme at Asia Pacific University is specifically designed to provide:
- Technical knowledge, skills and background in the design and organization of computer systems.
- The ability to critically evaluate design paradigms, languages, algorithms, and techniques used to develop complex software systems.
- The ability to evaluate and respond to opportunities for developing and exploiting new technologies.
Why Staffordshire University
Staffordshire University is truly committed to building a worldwide dynamic learning community. The University’s learning
community is global and students represent over 75 nations worldwide.
Since 1914, Staffordshire University has offered vocationally inspired education relevant for the age. Back then their focus was on mining and ceramics. Now the university is delivering everything from Computer Games Design to Forensic Science.
As well as being involved in many international collaborative research projects, Staffordshire University is committed to delivering high quality education through its many international partnerships.
Staffordshire University has over 17,000 students that make up a dynamic and vibrant community at their campuses in the United Kingdom.
Staffordshire University has a long and proud history of providing high quality, progressive and inclusive higher education for people from across Staffordshire, the region, the UK and the rest of the world.
Staffordshire University has a reputation for producing graduates with the knowledge, skills and ability to make their mark in the world.
Some facts about Staffordshire University are:
Staffordshire University’s strong focus on employability was underlined in the UK Sunday Times newspaper’s 2010 University
League Tables, in which it was recognized as a leading UK university for achieving graduate employment.
One of the first universities in the world to offer computing degrees back in the 1960s, Staffordshire maintains a strong reputation for excellence and innovation in teaching technology based subjects.
The University’s Computing, Computer Games Design, Network Security, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic and Automotive Engineering awards are all highly respected by employers globally.
Staffordshire’s Accounting and Finance, Business Studies, Economics, Management and Marketing degrees have all been designed to provide a truly international perspective. This is a real benefit for students wishing to pursue a career in Business or Commerce.
The University’s learning community is truly global. At any one time, in excess of 17,000 students from over 75 countries are studying in Great Britain, by distance learning, or on Staffordshire University quality-accredited courses internationally.
APU Programmes are subjected to extensively External Quality Assurance processes by Staffordshire University, who also
award the Undergraduate Degrees. This ensures that our programmes are benchmarked against international standards.
In addition, APU’s solid relationship with Staffordshire University is among the strongest and most successful foreign collaborations in Malaysia, and is particularly notable in their strong shared mission of producing highly employable graduates.
Staffordshire University Rankings
Guardian University Guide 2016
- Staffordshire University is ranked 83 Overall by the Guardian’s University Guide 2016
- Staffordshire University is ranked 69th by the Guardian University Guide 2016: league table for computer science and information systems
- Staffordshire University is ranked 47 by the Guardian University Guide 2016: league table for accounting & finance
Complete University Guide University 2016
- Staffordshire University’s Ranking in the Complete University Guide University Subject Tables 2016 for accounting & finance is 79
- Staffordshire University’s Ranking in the Complete University Guide University Subject Tables 2016 for computer science is 83
- Staffordshire University UK is ranked 39th by the Guardian’s University Guide 2016: league table for film production & photography
- Staffordshire University’s Ranking in the Complete University Guide University Subject Tables 2016 for Art & Design is 62
An Excellent Future with Staffordshire University UK
- The 2014 National Student Survey (NSS) show computing awards at Staffordshire University exceeding the national sector average for the computer subject area.
- The 2014 National results from the Destination of Leavers in Higher Education also show Staffordshire University computing awards exceeding the national average for computing graduate employability/further study, six months after graduation.
- Staffordshire has forged partnerships with industry-leading companies such as Sony, Cisco, Microsoft, Vodafone, Jaguar Land Rover and Epic Games in support of teaching and learning as well as in preparing students for their careers.
- The collaboration between Staffordshire University and US based Epic Games led to the launch of the University’s Epic Games Centre, which offers students the opportunity to put theory into practice and develop a deeper understanding of the commercial complexities of the gaming development process.
- Staffordshire University graduates have been well accepted by industry. Many graduates have gone on to work with internationally recognised organisations such as the BBC, Microsoft, Bentley Motors and NASA. Others have gone on to form their own successful businesses whilst some graduates have worked on Oscar winning films, written books and even won an Olympic gold medal.
About Asia Pacific University (APU)
The Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation (APU) is acknowledged to be one of Malaysia’s premier University of higher learning for technology.
Since its inception in 1993 as the Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology (APIIT), the University has produced more than 16,000 highly skilled technology professionals in Malaysia and the Asia Pacific region, and has earned a reputation for excellence in education and research and development.
APIIT & APU had continuously wins awards for excellence in education, research and development and for the achievements of their students.
With an international student community of more than 10,000 students from more than 105 countries studying in its Malaysian campus, APU offers a truly cosmopolitan learning environment which prepares students well for the global challenges which lie ahead.
APU offers a wide range of degrees with Technology as a common core. It is APU’s aim to nurture and encourage innovation through our programmes, with the intention of producing individuals who will learn, adapt and think differently in new and better ways.
Asia Pacific University is An Award-Winning University
The Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation (APU) stands tall among Malaysia’s premier Institutions of Higher
Learning – this is a University where a unique fusion of technology, innovation and creativity works effectively towards preparing graduates for significant roles in business and society globally.
In 2004, APU’s associate institution, APIIT, was the only Malaysian education institution to have won multiple awards in both National and International Asia Pacific ICT Awards. It was also the only Malaysian finalist in the Asian Innovation Awards and the winner of the Malaysian IT Product of the Year.
Originally established as the Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology (APIIT) in 1993, APU has more than 9000 students from 90 countries studying in its Malaysian campus.
This gives you an opportunity to build an international network while studying as well as gain invaluable cultural insights and communication skills. More than 95% of APU graduates are employed by graduation.
As a testimony of thatAsia Pacific University (APU) is the best university for computing, computer science and ICT in Malaysia, they and their students have won the following awards:
UTP – HAX National Hacking Competition 2014
- 2014 – 1st Runner Up
- 2014 – 4th Place
Big App Challenge 1.0
- 2014 – 1st Runner Up
International Invention, Innovation & Technology Exhibition (ITEX)
- 2014 – 1 Gold Award for the Invention, Innovation and Technology category
- 2014 – 1 Bronze Award for the Invention, Innovation and Technology category
- 2013 – 2 Silver Medals for the Invention, Innovation and Technology category
- 2013 – 2 Gold medals for the innovator category
Makeweekend Robotics Challenge 2013
- 2013 – Winner of Water Drone Competition
- 2013 – Winner of Awesomeness Challenge
Asia Pacific ICT Awards (APICTA) Malaysia (Multimedia Development Corporation)
- 2013 – Top Award for ‘Best of Tertiary Student Project’
- 2012 – Top Award for ‘Best of Tertiary Student Project’
- 2011 – Winner of ‘Special Jury Award’ by the Prime Minister
- 2011 – Top Award for ‘Best of Tertiary Student Project’
- 2011 – 2 Merit Awards for ‘Best of Tertiary Student Project’
- 2010 – Top Award for ‘Best of Tertiary Student Project’
- 2008 – Top Award for ‘Best of e-Inclusion & e-Community’
- 2005 – Top Award for ‘Best of Applications & Infrastructure Tools’
- 2004 – Top Award for ‘Best of Education & Training’
- 2004 – Top Award for ‘Best of Applications & Infrastructure Tools’
- 2004 – Merit Award for ‘Best of Research & Development’
- 2003 – Merit Award for ‘Best of Research & Development’
- 2002 – Merit Award for ‘Best of Smart Learning Applications’
- 2001 – Merit Award for ‘Best of Smart Learning Applications’
- 2000 – Merit Award for ‘Best of Smart Learning Applications’
- 2000 – Top Award for ‘Best of Student Projects’
- 1999 – Merit Award for ‘Best of Student Projects’
International Asia Pacific ICT Awards (APICTA)
- 2012 – Merit Award for ‘Best of Tertiary Student Project’
- 2011 – Merit Award for ‘Best of Tertiary Student Project’
- 2010 – Merit Award for ‘Best of Tertiary Student Project’
- 2004 – Merit Award for ‘Best of Education & Training’
- 2004 – Merit Award for ‘Best of Applications & Infrastructure Tools’
NAPEI Awards (National Association of Private Education Institutions, Malaysia)
- 2011 – Award for Educational Excellence
- 2007 – Award for Educational Excellence
- 2004 – Award for Educational Excellence
Microsoft Imagine Cup (Microsoft Inc.)
- 2012 – Winner of Microsoft Imagine Cup (Malaysia)
- 2012 – Top Award for ‘MDeC Special Innovation’
- 2011 – Winner of Microsoft Imagine Cup (Malaysia)
- 2011 – 1st Runner-up of Microsoft Imagine Cup (Malaysia)
- 2011 – 2nd Runner-up of Microsoft Imagine Cup (Malaysia)
- 2011 – Top Award for ‘MDeC Special Innovation’
- 2011 – Top Award for ‘Presentation Superstars’
- 2010 – Winner of Microsoft Imagine Cup (Malaysia)
- 2010 – Top 6 finalists at World Championship in Poland
- 2010 – Top Award for ‘Best Presentation Team’
- 2010 – Top Award for ‘Best Implementation of Multipoint’
- 2004 – 3rd Prize Award for ‘System Government Elections Software’
Malaysia Cybersecurity Awards (Cybersecurity Malaysia)
- 2013 – Award for ‘Information Security Training Provider of the Year’
- 2012 – Award for ‘Information Security Training Provider of the Year’
- 2009 – Award for ‘Information Security Training Provider of the Year’
Industry Excellence Awards by Ministry of International Trade & Industry
- 2011 – Winner of Prime Minister’s Industry Excellence Award
- 2011 – Winner of ‘Special Jury Award’ by the Prime Minister
Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia Awards
- 2008 – Top Award for ‘Best Website Design’
Ministry of Education Excellence Awards (Ministry of Education, Malaysia)
- 2003 – Award of Excellence in Research & Development
- 2003 – Award of Excellence for Development of Overseas Centers
Prime Minister’s Golden Hands Award (Ministry of Works, Malaysia)
- 2004 – Top Award in Network and PC Maintenance category
PIKOM – Computimes ICT Awards (Association of Computer Industry in Malaysia)
- 2005 – Product of the Year Award for ‘URL Checker’
- 2004 – Product of the Year Award for ‘Screenshield Suite’
DEBATE COMPETITION 2011 (Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia)
- 2011 – Champion of HEP- IPTS Debate Competition 2011
Deloitte Inter-University Tax Competition 2011
- 2011 – Merit Award
Game Design Challenge 2011 (GameCareerGuide.com)
- 2011 – Best Entry ‘Game Design Challenge: One Button Challenge’
- 2011 – Best Entry ‘Game Design Challenge: Think Of the Children’
BOSCH Power Tools Asia Cordless Race 2011
- 2011 – Consolation Prize
ITEX 2009 Awards – Won by APU Graduates (International Invention, Innovation & Technology Exhibition)
- 2009 – Gold Award for ‘Best Invention – SmartSurface’
- 2009 – Special Award for Corporate Invention
Stanford University’s Global Innovation Tournament 2009
- 2009 – Winner for Global Innovation Tournament Global Challenge
1Malaysia Innovation Tournament (1MIT) 2010
- 2010 – Winner for ‘Best Animated Award’
- 2010 – Winner for ‘Most Scariest Video Award’
Hack In The Box (HITB) International Competition 2010
- 2010 – 2nd Prize for ‘Weapon of Mass Destruction’
Malaysia Frost & Sullivan Technology Innovation Award 2010 (Won by APU Graduates)
- 2010 – Award for ‘Emerging Human Computer Interface Technologies’
World University Debates Championship 2010
- 2010 – Runner-up in the Grand Final
MSC Malaysia Creative Industry Awards 2009 (Games Category – Student)
- 2009 – Award for ‘Best Game Design’
- 2009 – Award for ‘Best Technical’
Asian Innovation Awards (Far Eastern Economic Review, Singapore)
2004 – Only Malaysian Finalist
- 2006 – First Prize for DKSH-CSSC Media Challenge 2006
Enterprise 50 Award (Accenture & SMI Development Corp)
1998, 1999, 2000 – 3rd position in 2000 among top 50 Malaysian organisations
e-Genting Programming Competition (R&D Division, e-Genting)
- 2006 – First Prize for ‘Software Program Design and Development’
- 2004 – First Prize for ‘Software Program Design and Development’
- 2003 – First Prize for ‘Software Program Design and Development’
- 2002 – Merit Award for ‘Software Program Design and Development’
HSBC Young IT Entrepreneur Awards (Hong Kong Bank)
- 2004 – Gold Award for ‘Universal Wireless Charging’ solution
- 2004 – Judges Award for ‘Security Transmitter & Detector’ device
- 2002 – Silver Award for ‘Business Edutainment Access Medium’
MSC-IHL Business Plan Competition (Institutions of Higher Learning Business Plan Competition by Multimedia Development Corporation)
2012 – Merit prize for Business Idea Category
- 2005 – Grand prize for Business Idea Category
- 2005 – Merit prize for Business Plan Category
Asia Student .NET Awards (Microsoft Inc.)
- 2003 – 3rd Prize Award for ‘Automobile Manufacture Service’ software application
- 2003 – 5th Prize Award for ‘i-Mall’ software application
Forum Nokia Mobile Challenge Java Competition (Nokia Inc.)
- 2002 – Top 3 winners worldwide for a Java-based e-mail client application for Nokia devices using J2ME (Java 2 Micro Edition)
Dare to be Digital Programming Competition (British Council / University of Abertay, Dundee)
- 2003 – 1st Prize Award for a Multiplayer Online Game
- 2003 – 3rd Prize Award for a Role Playing Strategy Game
Business Excellence Award 2006 (Malaysia Canada Business Council)
- 2006 – Bronze award for Industry Excellence for Education
Asia Pacific University is a top University in Malaysia
Asia Pacific University’s achievements in winning a host of prestigious awards at national and regional levels over the years bear testimony
to their commitment to excellence in higher education and training, as well as innovative research and development and comercialisation.
- UCTI has now been upgraded to university status hence the name change to Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation (APU)
- UCTI (through APIIT) is Malaysia’s first Institution to achieve Multimedia Super Corridor (MSC) Company Status
- The only Institution to have won the prestigious MSC Asia Pacific ICT Awards every year since the inception of the awards in 1999.
- UCTI’s academic programmes are all approved by the Ministry of Higher Education of Malaysia and the qualifications are accredited by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA).
- Asia Pacific University College of Technology and Innovation (UCTI) was established when Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology (APIIT) was officially awarded University College status by the Ministry of Higher Education, Malaysia, in 2004.
The new University College is now called UCTI for short. Recently in July 2012, they have received university status and therefore is now known as the Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation (APU)
Research & Development Achievements for Asia Pacific University (APU)
• Winner of “ICT Product of the Year 2005” at PIKOM Computimes ICT Awards 2005
• Winner of “Best of Application and Infrastructure Tools” at MSC-APICTA Awards 2005
The Screenshield Suite
- Winner of “Best of Application and Infrastructure Tools” at MSC-APICTA Awards 2008
- Winner of “ICT Product of the Year 2004” at PIKOM Computimes ICT Awards 2004
- Merit Award Winner of “Best of Application and Infrastructure Tools” at APICTA Awards 2004, Hong Kong
- Winner of “Best of Application and Infrastructure Tools” at MSC-APICTA Awards 2004
- Finalist at Far East Economic Review Asian Innovation Awards 2004 – Improving Quality of Life
- FileShield – Best of R&D, Merit Award at MSC-APICTA 2003
• Merit Award Winner of ‘Best Education and Training’ at APICTA Awards 2004, Hong Kong
• Winner of “Best of Education and Training” at MSC-APICTA Awards 2004
• Merit Winner of “Best of R&D” at MSC-APICTA Awards 2004
Technologically Advanced Facilities at Asia Pacific University
APU’s library is a gateway to a comprehensive collection of books, journals, periodicals, student projects and other related publications to support learning and research for all students and staff.
In addition, you can access online digital libraries from leading providers such as Proquest, Emerald, ACM and Current Law Journals. The library also houses areas for individual and group study, computer facilities and a photocopying facility.
All students have access to state-of-the-art computer facilities that include the latest PCs and workstations with Internet connection, operating systems, software suites and commercial programming software in multiple IT labs built for project work, multimedia production, software and internet programming. Furthermore, all around the campus you will have access to wireless Internet so you can learn anywhere, anytime.
Learning and understanding of the various Engineering principles at different levels is supported by hands-on laboratory work. This is undertaken in fully-equipped laboratories for Analogue and Digital electronics, Communications Engineering, Electrical Power, Controls and Automation, as well as Materials and Testing laboratories and the Mechanical workshop.
As well as this, in order to enable students to learn and understand the latest high-tech engineering techniques, software such as Matlab, Multisim (Simulation) and Autodesk Inventor (Engineering Design) have been installed in the Engineering software and Microprocessor laboratory. Students can make use of all these facilities to do their course work and projects.
Strategic Location of Asia Pacific University’s campus in Kuala Lumpur
The university is strategically located in Technology Park Malaysia, Bukit Jalil. It is near condos and the Bukit Jalil LRT station. A free shuttle bus is provided for students to the LRT station and their accommodation.
APU will be moving to a new campus at the end of 2015 which is also located at Technology Park Malaysia.
Technology Park Malaysia at Bukit Jalil is the ideal location for this new and contemporary Campus due to its strong positioning as Malaysia’s primary hub for leading-edge and high-tech developments in a wide variety of areas such as Information and Communication Technology, Biotechnology, Microelectronics, Engineering and Broadcasting.
TPM is also located in one of the most rapidly developing areas in Kuala Lumpur, and is well served and accessible through major highways, LRT and other forms of public transportation.
The central atrium space of APU’s new campus forms the hub to the building with large communal spaces, multipurpose hall and various other facilities like the large library, computer & engineering labs, lounges and syndicate rooms.
Students will enjoy a lifestyle experience through the sports and recreation facilities such as swimming pool, fitness center as well as basement car parks on campus, among many other exciting facilities.
Financial Aid at Asia Pacific University (APU)
A wide range of affordable hostel accommodation is provided. Free bus shuttles are provided to and from APU and the hostel as well as the Bukit Jalil LRT station.
Scholarships at APIIT range from 30% to 100% depending on the students’ results in SPM, STPM, UEC, O-Levels, or the A-Levels. Sports Scholarships are also available for State and National Players.
Special scholarships are available for students from East Malaysia – Sabah and Sarawak, to assist them to achieve their educational goals.
“Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation (APU) works closely with EduSpiral Consultant Services in assisting a smooth transfer into our programmes for students from all over Malaysia.
Students who have joined APIIT through EduSpiral are very happy with their services and have found their online advise insightful and valuable. EduSpiral also provides guided tours to our campus and provides students with an in-depth view of the careers in IT, Business, Accounting, Banking and Finance and Engineering enabling them to make sound decisions.”
Muhammad Anis Ur Rehman
Manager, Student Services
EduSpiral Consultant Services- Your Personal Online Education Advisor
EduSpiral Consultant Services represents the best colleges and universities in Malaysia offering a wide range of choices for students to choose from. These colleges and universities offer value for money in the quality of education and excellent facilities that you get.
These universities and colleges are chosen by EduSpiral because they represent the best in their fields in Malaysia and affordable. EduSpiral provides in-depth information and counseling on their courses so that students are able to make the right choice.
If you are still not sure what to study, please contact us and we will send you a free EduSpiral Career Assessment Form.
Please contact us for more details.
- Whatsapp: +601111408838
- Wechat/Line: EduSpiral88
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/eduspiral
- Foursquare: www.foursquare.com/eduspiral
- Youtube: www.youtube.com/eduspiral
- Follow EduSpiral: www.twitter.com/eduspiral
- Be my friend: www.facebook.com/eduspiral1
- Like EduSpiral: www.facebook.com/eduspiralcs
- Message me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.eduspiral.com