Best Medical Imaging (Radiography) Degree in Malaysia at Top Rated MAHSA University
Best Bachelor of Medical Imaging (Hons) Degree in Malaysia at MAHSA University
Written by EduSpiral Consultant Services. For more information contact 01111408838
Students after SPM or O-Levels who are sure of pursuing a career in medical imaging may enter directly into the Diploma in Medical Imaging for 3 years and then continue on to Year 2 of the Bachelor of Medical Imaging (Hons) degree at MAHSA University.
Students after SPM or O-Levels with 5 relevant credits may enter the Foundation in Science at MAHSA University for 1 year and then continue into the 4-year top rated Bachelor of Medical Imaging (Hons) degree. Pre-University students with the relevant results in STPM, A-Levels, SAM, CPU, AUSMAT, etc. can enter directly into Year 1 of MAHSA University’s recognised Medical Imaging degree. Renown for health care courses in Malaysia, MAHSA University is the best private university for students to pursue the degree in Medical Imaging.
MAHSA University’s Bachelor of Medical Imaging (Hons) is a 4-year undergraduate degree programme that grooms qualified radiographers in the expert use of radiography, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), computed tomography (CT scan) and ultrasound for the purpose of diagnosing diseases and injuries. This degree in medical imaging (also called Medical Diagnostic Radiography) will qualify graduates as radiographers who are highly respected and in great demand in hospitals and medical centres throughout the world.
Graduates of the Bachelor of Medical Imaging (Hons) at MAHSA University can find work in Malaysia as Sonographer, Radiographer or Mammographer at public and private hospitals.
For more information contact 01111408838
Please fill up the form for more information. If you do not give your mobile number or full name as in IC, your query will not be answered. Please make sure you give a correct email address and check your email including the SPAM or JUNK email folder within 48 hours as we will email you the information.
First Rate Medical Imaging (Radiography) Degree Course in Malaysia at MAHSA University
MAHSA University’s Bachelor of Medical Imaging (Hons) is a 4-year undergraduate degree programme that grooms qualified radiographers in the expert use of radiography, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), computed tomography (CT scan) and ultrasound for the purpose of diagnosing diseases and injuries.
This degree in medical imaging (also called Medical Diagnostic Radiography) will qualify graduates as radiographers who are highly respected and in great demand in hospitals and medical centres throughout the world.
During the course of the programme, students will learn the diverse and complex subjects of human anatomy and physiology, general pathology, radiation physics, medical radiations, x-ray techniques, clinical radiography, regional and sectional biography for medical imaging, digital vascular imaging, mammography, computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging, ultrasound, systematic imaging pathology, medical radiation science, radiation safety and biology, radiation safety standards and procedures, radiographic practice, image interpretation, health and statistics, and professional practice.
At the close of this programme, students will be able to perform multifarious expert activities such as positioning patients correctly and effectively for ideal imaging results; utilising radiographic exposure factors to optimize image quality and minimize patient dosage and exposure to radiation; and effectively using various methods of medical imaging to take images of parts of patients’ anatomies to detect injuries and possible diseases.
They will also be able to use nuclear medicine to assist patients in the eradication of cancerous cells in radiation treatments; exercise maximum caution and care in the use of radiation to maximise patient and occupational safety; assess patients’ situations and provide solutions according to changing needs and limitations; adhere to and uphold stringent safety standards in the use of radiation equipment and procedures; and counsel and comfort patients to whom they are attending.
Ultimately, MAHSA’s graduating radiographers will be able to contribute a host of essential services to medical institutions everywhere.
Programme Structure for MAHSA University’s Bachelor of Medical Imaging (Hons)
|1||Imaging Physics||RRP 2120|
|Patient Care In Professional Practice||BPM 2130|
|Anatomy, Physiology And Pathology I||MAP 2140|
|Intrumentation & Image Processing I||RRI 2130|
|English Academic Purpose||ENG 6112|
|Titas/ Malaysian Studies (U1)||MPU 3123/ MPU 3173|
|2||General Pathology||PAT 2230|
|Medical Imaging Procedures I||MIP 2230|
|Anatomy, Physiology And Pathology II||MAP 2240|
|Instrumentation And Image Processing II||RRI 2230|
|Basic Pharmacology||BPH 2220|
|Hubungan Etnik/ Bahasa Melayu Komunikasi 2 (U1)||MPU 3113 / MPU 3143|
|English For Academic Writing||ENG 6212|
|3||Health Psychology||BBS 2320|
|Medical Imaging Procedures II||MIP 2330|
|Image Evaluation & Interpretation||RIS 2320|
|Intrumentation And Image Processing III||RRI 2330|
|Radiation Biology & Safety||BPM 2320|
|First Aid And Basic Life Support||BLS 2330|
|4||Clinical Placement Medical Imaging Procedures I||RCP 2451|
|Clinical Placement Medical Imaging Procedures Iia||RCP 2452|
|Clinical Placement Medical Imaging Procedures Iib||RCP 2453|
|Entrepreneurship (U2)||MPU 3243|
|5||Sectional Imaging Anatomy||RDI 2531|
|Medical Imaging Procedures III||MIP 2530|
|Computed Tomography||SPE 2531|
|Radiographic Pathology||RDI 2532|
|U3- Comparative Religion||MPU 3342|
|Digital Substraction Angiography||SPE 2622|
|Healthcare Management||BAM 2631|
|Radionuclide Imaging||RDI 2532|
|Professionalism And Ethics||BAM 2622|
|Dental Radiography||SPE 2634|
|Research Methodology||RSP 2330|
|U4 – Community Work 2||MPU 3423|
|7||Comparative Medical Imaging||SPE 2721|
|Magnetic Resonance Imaging||SPE 2732|
|Research Project I||RSP 2730|
|Clinical Placement Medical Imaging Procesudres III||RCP 2750|
|8||Research Project II||RSP 2860|
|Clinical Placement IV||RCP 2851|
|Clinical Placement V||RCP 2852|
Entry Requirements for MAHSA University’s Bachelor of Medical Imaging (Hons)
- Pass STPM/Matriculation/Pre-University or equivalent qualification with minimum GPA 2.33 in 2 of the following subjects: Biology/Physics or Mathematics/Chemistry
- A-Levels or equivalent qualification with minimum Grade D in 2 of the following subjects: Biology/Physics or Mathematics/Chemistry
- Recognized Diploma with minimum CGPA of 2.75 in related field
- Recognized Diploma with CGPA less than 2.75 in related field and a minimum of 3 years (36 months) working experience in the related field
- South Australian Matriculation (SAM): Min. score 12 for 3 subjects including Chemistry and Biology/Physics and 1 other subject
- International Baccalaureate (I.B.): Min score 24 including Chemistry and Biology/Physics
- Monash University Foundation Pre-University Programme (MUFY)/ Indian Pre-University: Pass with 60% (aggregate) or CGPA 2.50 for 3 subjects including Maths and Biology/Physics and Chemistry
- UEC: Pass with grade B in 5 subjects including Biology/ Physics and Chemistry & 3 other subjects
- CPU/UNSW/New Zealand Bursary/American High School with Advance Placement (A.P.): 60% for 2 subjects including Chemistry and Biology/Physics
- CIMP/Western Australia Curriculum Council/Higher School Cert Sydney Australia: 60% or CGPA 2.50 for 3 subjects including Mathematics and Chemistry and Biology/Physics
- English Proficiency: Malaysian candidates: MUET Band 3 or IELTS (5.5)/TOEFL (550) International candidates: IELTS (5.5)/TOEFL (550) paper based or equivalent
- Other equivalent qualification
- English Proficiency:Malaysian candidates: MUET Band 3 or IELTS (5.5)/TOEFL (550)International candidates: IELTS (5.5)/TOEFL (550) paper based or equivalent
Advantages of Studying MAHSA University’s Bachelor of Medical Imaging (Hons)
- The Bachelor of Medical Imaging (Hons) is designed in consultation with a panel of local and international experts, resulting in a highly sought after curriculum that combines theoretical learning and practical sessions in laboratories and hospitals.
- Students of the Bachelor of Medical Imaging (Hons) gain experience at MAHSA University’s rather exhaustive list of panel of hospitals throughout Malaysia
- Tuition fees for the Bachelor of Medical Imaging (Hons) are kept at an affordable level, to ensure there are little barriers to a good quality education.
- The Bachelor of Medical Imaging (Hons) s approved by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency and Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia and recognized by the Ministry of Health, Malaysia.
- The Bachelor of Medical Imaging (Hons) is awarded by MAHSA University, a leader in Medical and Health Science Education in Malaysia
EduSpiral Consultant Services- Your Personal Online Education Advisor
wide range of choices for students to choose from. These colleges and universities offer value for money in the quality of education and excellent facilities that you get.
These universities and colleges are chosen by EduSpiral because they represent the best in their fields in Malaysia and affordable. EduSpiral provides in-depth information and counseling on their courses so that students are able to make the right choice.
If you are still not sure what to study, please contact us and we will send you a free EduSpiral Career Assessment Form.
Please contact us for more details.
- WhatsApp: +601111408838
- Wechat/Line: EduSpiral88
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/eduspiral
- Foursquare: www.foursquare.com/eduspiral
- Youtube: www.youtube.com/eduspiral
- Follow EduSpiral: www.twitter.com/eduspiral88
- Be my friend: www.facebook.com/eduspiralsik
- Like EduSpiral: www.facebook.com/eduspiralcs
- Message me: email@example.com
- Website: www.eduspiral.com
Posted on June 26, 2017, in Best University, Career Choices, Choosing the right course, Choosing the right university, Health Sciences, MAHSA University, Study in Malaysia, Top University and tagged Bachelor of Medical Imaging (Hons) at MAHSA University, Best Bachelor of Medical Imaging (Hons) Degree in Malaysia, Best Medical Imaging (Radiography) Degree in Malaysia, best Medical Imaging degree in Malaysia, best university in Malaysia for Medical Imaging, best university in Malaysia for radiography, top Medical Imaging (Radiography) Degree in Malaysia, top Medical Imaging degree in Malaysia, top university in Malaysia for Medical Imaging, top university in Malaysia for radiography. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.