Site Terms & Conditions of Use of http://www.eduspiral.com
EduSpiral Consultant Services (002052400-V) maintains this site (www.eduspiral.com) for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without EduSpiral Consultant Services (002052400-V) written permission.
All logos contained herein are registered trademarks. All brands and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies. All prices, information on courses, course content, courses offered and configurations are subject to change without notice or obligation.
Your access and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions.
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by EduSpiral Consultant Services (002052400-V), acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
Terms and Conditions
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the prior written permission of EduSpiral Consultant Services (002052400-V). EduSpiral Consultant Services (002052400-V) neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with EduSpiral Consultant Services (002052400-V).
2. While EduSpiral Consultant Services (002052400-V) uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, EduSpiral Consultant Services (002052400-V) makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. EduSpiral Consultant Services (002052400-V) assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
3. This web site is intended for adult users only, and children under the age of 18 are not eligible to participate in the commercial features of this web site.
4. Your use and browsing of the Site is at your risk. Neither EduSpiral Consultant Services (002052400-V) nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Because our web site is provided to you “As Is,” you agree that EduSpiral Consultant Services (002052400-V) shall not be liable to you or any third party for any delay in delivery of, or failure to deliver any of your communications or other information you submit using our web site. Because our web site is provided to you “AS AVAILABLE,” you agree that EduSpiral Consultant Services (002052400-V) shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of our web site or your ability to access it. EduSpiral Consultant Services (002052400-V) also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
5. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit, email, or post may be used by EduSpiral Consultant Services (002052400-V) or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, EduSpiral Consultant Services (002052400-V) is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
6. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, EduSpiral Consultant Services (002052400-V). The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
EduSpiral Consultant Services (002052400-V) has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
7. Unless otherwise noted or agreed in writing, any items that you purchase or any registration at any of the institutions (university, academy or college) through the EduSpiral Consultant Services (002052400-V) Web Site are subject to the EduSpiral Consultant Services (002052400-V) warranty policy and the policies of the institution the said individual has chosen to register at.
8. Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
* the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
* if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
* you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
* the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
* the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
* the Content is not libelous or defamatory, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
* your Content is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
* your Content is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog or comment’s URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
* you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by TF Content, Inc. or otherwise.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, EduSpiral Consultant Services (002052400-V) has the right (though not the obligation) to, in EduSpiral Consultant Services (002052400-V)’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in EduSpiral Consultant Services (002052400-V)’s reasonable opinion, violates any EduSpiral Consultant Services (002052400-V) policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in EduSpiral Consultant Services (002052400-V)’s sole discretion.
9. Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which eduspiral.com links, and that link to fourhourworkweek.com. EduSpiral Consultant Services (002052400-V) does not have any control over those non-eduspiral.com websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-eduspiral.com website or webpage, EduSpiral Consultant Services (002052400-V). does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. EduSpiral Consultant Services (002052400-V) disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-eduspiral.com websites and webpages.
10. Limitation of Liability. In no event will EduSpiral Consultant Services (002052400-V), or its suppliers or licensors or partner institutions, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data. EduSpiral Consultant Services (002052400-V) shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
12. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless EduSpiral Consultant Services (002052400-V) its contractors, partner institutions and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to out of your violation this Agreement.
13. EduSpiral Consultant Services (002052400-V) may, in its sole discretion and at anytime, discontinue the EduSpiral Consultant Services (002052400-V) web site, or any part there of, with or without notice. You agree that you do not have any rights in our web site and that EduSpiral Consultant Services (002052400-V) will have no liability to you if this web site is discontinued or your ability to access our web site is terminated. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
14. EduSpiral Consultant Services (002052400-V) may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. EduSpiral Consultant Services (002052400-V) may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Copyright EduSpiral Consultant Services (002052400-V)
Updated as at August 13, 2020